The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofucko View Post
I'm quite sure I don't have BO. I'm Chinese and I asked a lot of people if I have BO. I also shower before I leave and I shower there as well.

I bring aqua di'gio cologne and do one spray (light).

The CAT150 girl cuddled with me a bit but she quickly started complaining that she feels too hot from cuddling. :\
That’s a sign of no enough mao or rtf. Unleashed your monetary charm and book them for multiple session. I’m sure gfe will come along
Old 02-09-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I want to start off the session by cuddling. They seem to be very uncomfortable with cuddling.

They want to start off with cat bath and capped bj. I'm not into either, especially without feeling any intimacy at all.

I can't get it up unless if I feel some sort of warmth from them.

Otherwise I feel like they're disgusted with the sex and just doing the bare minimum as part of their job and it's a total mood killer.
if you first time there , you expect them to be very "intimate" with you ?

if you regular, they still don't let u hug etc, then next better player lah..

my regular always go in start hugging liao etc....

wait....what the fug...now holiday period right ?
Old 02-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sickofucko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

I don't expect "very" intimate. Cuddling isn't "very" intimate. I'm not asking them to french. Cuddling sounds pretty basic to me. But it seems like they're more willing to do the standard stuff like cat bath/cbj/fj rather than cuddle.

So I have to be a regular to get hugging? Sounds like I have to put up with bad sessions for a few times just to see if I can get a decent experience?

I think I'm abnormal since none of that SOP stuff arouses me on their own. I need a basic level of intimacy to get into it.

lol maybe I'm not cut out for geylang.

Fuck if I needed to put in the effort to build a connection with a girl, I wouldn't go to GL.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
u nvr jio him g18.... confirm hug until bell ring ....
or ur g22

Last edited by bonkning; 02-09-2018 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I don't expect "very" intimate. Cuddling isn't "very" intimate. I'm not asking them to french. Cuddling sounds pretty basic to me. But it seems like they're more willing to do the standard stuff like cat bath/cbj/fj rather than cuddle.

So I have to be a regular to get hugging? Sounds like I have to put up with bad sessions for a few times just to see if I can get a decent experience?

I think I'm abnormal since none of that SOP stuff arouses me on their own. I need a basic level of intimacy to get into it.

Fuck if I needed to put in the effort to build a connection with a girl, I wouldn't go to GL.
Felt bad for you bro. Maybe you just unlucky to met those bad ones. Which lorong you go? CAT 150?
Old 02-09-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arrowteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
u nvr jio him g18.... confirm hug until bell ring ....
or ur g22
Problem is the WL must be comfortable with him first mah,need rtf then the WL provide more gfe mah
Old 02-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arrowteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

When I go always got hug and kiss before proceed to bathroom
Old 02-09-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

can intro your regular to us?
Old 02-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
walao456 is Cool - loads of Potential

you just haven't found the right ger. not chinese here, smoking, never tip, and far from handsome but still can get gfe. you need to be good at small talk. compliment her, say she pretty, good at singing, she very good tats why u wait for her long long, u like thai food, etc. point is make her comfortable. they just a ger, most ger want attention and sumwan to talk to.
still i dont sweat if i dun get gfe, perhaps lower down your expectation?
wish you gud luck
Old 02-09-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sickofucko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao456 View Post
you just haven't found the right ger. not chinese here, smoking, never tip, and far from handsome but still can get gfe. you need to be good at small talk. compliment her, say she pretty, good at singing, she very good tats why u wait for her long long, u like thai food, etc. point is make her comfortable. they just a ger, most ger want attention and sumwan to talk to.
still i dont sweat if i dun get gfe, perhaps lower down your expectation?
wish you gud luck
Thanks. Perhaps I just chose the wrong girl and will have better luck with other tries.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
That’s a sign of no enough mao or rtf. Unleashed your monetary charm and book them for multiple session. I’m sure gfe will come along
Don't you find it strange brother baotohk.

That there are suddenly so many funny threads started on GFE, tipping, what time to visit geylang, etc.

And these threads started either by new accounts or by accounts that hardly post anything.

LOL.

And in the meantime, hardly any FRs these days.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 03-09-2018 at 12:17 AM.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Don't you find it strange brother baotohk.

That there are suddenly so many funny threads started on GFE, tipping, what time to visit geylang, etc.

And these threads started either by new accounts or by accounts that hardly post anything.

LOL.

And in the meantime, hardly any FRs these days.
In the new era, youngster wants instant gratification. They no longer go on dates and they have no Budget.

So coming to GL and want everything is what they expect ....lol.

You have lobang for sex doll ...maybe it will suit them better
Old 03-09-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the new era, youngster wants instant gratification. They no longer go on dates and they have no Budget.

New account asking noob questions may not be "youngsters", may be old cheongster acting "virgin"
Old 03-09-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

think saw in one of GL sxx toy shop...
Old 03-09-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:

if you want intimacy, go look for a girlfriend. Geylang / ktv etc is the last place you want to look for intimacy .

so where have you visited ? maybe you can tell us what went on...like when you step in, what did you do etc...you can't expect them to hug you once you are inside although i must say alot actually do that...but to be honest , i find this very fake if it's the first time i call her.

talking about this, maybe you can try 1838 G15, not sure if it's 15 maybe you can search for my FR...lol.... u go in she will rape you and call you gege..lol until my cock also cannot stand.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1