The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
nymex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynymex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

Hope to read some more soon .
Old 19-04-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS!
Old 19-04-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
TanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I standby with popcorn .
Old 19-04-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Upsolala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates .
Old 19-04-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 16
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

Camp here for more
Old 19-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting...
Old 19-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
i watched on, listening to wife's muffled moaning. the loud piak piak piak sound. her cheebye chup liquid song so loud...

wife's body arch upwards! oh here it cums... she stopped kissing uncle tee back. uncle tee sensed it too. he stopped kissing her and let her moan out loud. man. WIFE WAS LOUD!!!

he finger fuck pumped her faster..

AHHHHHHH!!!!

wife let out a huge moan... uncle tee slowed down his fingering.... synchronized with her moaning.. wife grabbed him and hugged him tight.. squeezing him... uncle tee hugged her back, kept pecking on her cheek. wife's body laid back to bed.. can hear her panting. uncle tee sat down and rest, shaking his arm maybe it was sore.

then he got up.. he looked like he wanted to leave. looked tired also, looked deep in thought...

in the end..

he buay tahan.

he stood up. lift up his adidas shorts and slide over. his brief also came over his cock came out. it was erected. looks big.

oh fuck..

this moment..

is it time for me to intervene?!??!?

should i intervene??

i was about to slide open the glass door but...

wait

i wanted to see if wife was having fun with him willingly first!

i was expecting him to go in between her legs ...

what is he doing??

he was just standing there, holding on to his cock, his knees rested on the edge of the sofa, he lean forward a bit.. he masturbate himself now slowly... then...

oh..

i know what he's trying to do..

he put his cock on wife's mouth and he stroked himself...

left hand stroking, right hand playing with her breast..

is he trying to get her to suck for him?

why no fuck??

i was waiting for the good show!

he push his penis head into wife's mouth, like in between her lips. he rubbed his penis head on her lips also..

i admit myself

i was hoping to see wife's mouth open and start to lick his lanjiao tau...

but she didn't

he got bored after a while and started to stroke himself really fast..

he kept looking down at her face, her make up a little off already.. but she looked really vulnerable..

top spread, bra adjusted, nipples showing..

skirt lifted... panties showing...

then..

uncle tee gave out a loud moan..

wahhhh

he quickly turned his body sideways, but not before a stream of semen shot onto wife's lips..
Old 20-04-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

camping and support bro
Old 20-04-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for your update TS.
Old 20-04-2018, 05:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

camper here too
Old 20-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story bro! hoping for more good stuff to come.
Old 21-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

uncle tee took a few steps back, he seemed tired.

he sobered up a little. then he kind of got panicked. luckily there was wet tissue and tissue inside there. he started to clean up, starting with the semen from wife's lips and face. he used wet tissue first which completely messed up her work make up. he cleaned up the rest of the semen.. he quickly readjust her bra, then buttoned up her blouse, adjusted her panties and skirt. he kept the MJ stuff and folded the table. cleared the food and rubbish, he left the room to throw the rubbish bags. i continued to hide in the balcony. he came back in, took a look around.. then walk to wife.. looked down at her. kissed her on her forehead.. squeezed her breast a few more times.. then he left the room.. i heard the front door open and close...

i went into the room to check on wife..

she was really asleep...

hmmm...

should i carry her back to room? or leave her here... see if she can remember what happened the next day?
Old 21-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, support your thread bro.
Old 21-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
uncle tee took a few steps back, he seemed tired.

he sobered up a little. then he kind of got panicked. luckily there was wet tissue and tissue inside there. he started to clean up, starting with the semen from wife's lips and face. he used wet tissue first which completely messed up her work make up. he cleaned up the rest of the semen.. he quickly readjust her bra, then buttoned up her blouse, adjusted her panties and skirt. he kept the MJ stuff and folded the table. cleared the food and rubbish, he left the room to throw the rubbish bags. i continued to hide in the balcony. he came back in, took a look around.. then walk to wife.. looked down at her. kissed her on her forehead.. squeezed her breast a few more times.. then he left the room.. i heard the front door open and close...

i went into the room to check on wife..

she was really asleep...

hmmm...

should i carry her back to room? or leave her here... see if she can remember what happened the next day?

uncle tee rearranged her clothes back in order for a purpose. he was probably afraid wife woke up and remember what happened, or have suspicions. some more, he was the only guy with them last night..

i decided to foil his plan

i went to wife, unbutoned her blouse and exposed her nipples from her bra. spread her legs, slide her panties to one side. push my cock in and pumped a few times. it was still sticky from earlier. she moaned a bit but was dead asleep. she's a terrible drinker.

went back to my bed to sleep.

next morning. wife came into room, she went into the shower quickly..

did she remember?

was she feeling guilty?
Old 21-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Nice update bro, faster tell us what’s her reaction. Any more mahjong session after that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1