The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
trama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

I tried Jenny of YE ZI some time back and her massage is strong yet soothing. Her work attitude have been honesty good . Not sure about other bros but I do received sme light tease from her after a few more visit but strictly no hanky business though.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
I love soothing massage that lulls me to my sleep. Sounds like a safe + good place to visit. Thanks Tarma for introduction 😉
Old 07-05-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7767 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Adele (Formerly Paris / Miyuki)

Brief MR for Adele / Paris (https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=637556)

I quickly get the contact when I heard the news that Paris is back.

She is still as pretty as ever. Her massage was definitely no piano. It was kind of like relaxing massage.

Of course the highlight would be her deadly HDLY. Her HJ skill is also one of the best I tried. Unlike those only up down motion, her fingers can do wonder. Like sgGem bro said, you guys should find out the details yourselves.

Overall it was a 9.5/10 session for me.

As a few of my fav MLs have RTC, i am really glad to have Adele as my regular ML now.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for May
(https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=640693)

Looks : real life abit milf
Body : Slim body, abit of tummy fat
Massage : Not that much strength because I am Bulky but massage head, body and legs at the right spot, damn shiok
GFE : Lots of GFE, machiam like you mistress, will always talk until your ego inflated
Boob : Enhanced C
Cat Bathe : Very Mild
HJ : Lots of strength and very fast, uses her whole hand to stroke and rub the head as well
BBBJ : Lot of suction and power
FJ : lots of moaning, make you very high, keep telling you very comfortable, body twitch alot

When i first found the place, I notice the door was locked, I have to press the door bell than they open the door, when to the counter and ask for May, pay $50 for 1 HR massage, soon pian see the left side there are some girls quite good looking also, some of their dress damn revealing....

As I proceed up, i took a quick shower and wait for her, she enter and i alost drool, OMG her dress damn revealing also, she give me a full body & Leg massage for 30mins before she ask me turn around, damn as her left hand fiddle with my nipple and right hand stroke my 2IC, she pop golden question, Ho Seh liao, ask for full package, was quoted $120, wanted to ask for lower price but 2IC took over and I agree

1st she give very mild cat bathe, when I want to french, she lick my lips and french awhile before give me a thorough BBBJ, after which she cap and rode on me while she keep moaning and screaming so comfortable, than we change other position and unload in Doggie

After which, she clean up and start massaging again, she massage both my head and arm and I start to flirt abit and talk dirty, she smile and coninue massaging my hand, about 50mins mark she stroke my 2IC and tease me "If i give you HJ do you think you can unload", I reply confirm can want, she ask me if I want a HJ, I ask her how much? she reply than its additional $50, so i try my luck and bargain, "Aiya $120 + 50 = $170, round down to $150 la", she tease me, wa lao don't bargain lei.... as she stroke my 2IC, she than whisper, nevermind la, give you free HJ, than as she HJ and lick my nipples, I pull her dress down and suck her boobs very hard till I unload 2nd time

So we clean up than she tell me $120, but i think aiya her services good, so give her $150, she was smiling and bring me down to the entrance and wave goodbye, ask me to comeback again
Old 09-05-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of
Re: ��The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)��

Hope to see more of fr/mrs of other places soon.
Old 20-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

Anyone knows of a good facial place? Mind if you share with me. Thank you.
Old 25-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Any good spa to recommend in the western area?

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old 28-05-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

unpleasant experience with Jennifer from S spa Bukit Batok..

She pop GQ & quote me $50 for HJ and additional $50 for touching. On top of the $88 prostate care massage. Non negotiable some more. Spending $188 for just a HJ is crazy expensive and think that I am carrot head. immediately turn down the offer and request her just continue with the massage. and she start to show me unhappy attitude and poor massage for the remaining 20min compare with before GQ.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

$50 for touching!! Ouch.. if you don't get lucky with roaming for your $50 then often they will charge $80 for touching or even boob massage.

$50 for touching is only good if you are superman and lasted 20min.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
unpleasant experience with Jennifer from S spa Bukit Batok..

She pop GQ & quote me $50 for HJ and additional $50 for touching. On top of the $88 prostate care massage. Non negotiable some more. Spending $188 for just a HJ is crazy expensive and think that I am carrot head. immediately turn down the offer and request her just continue with the massage. and she start to show me unhappy attitude and poor massage for the remaining 20min compare with before GQ.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by floriangray View Post
$50 for touching!! Ouch.. if you don't get lucky with roaming for your $50 then often they will charge $80 for touching or even boob massage.

$50 for touching is only good if you are superman and lasted 20min.
Some ML is too pamper and spoil until they think can anyhow charge customer.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sonytablet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

FR for Cinderella5846

Crystal provided a great service according to your needs. She sincerely wants you to be happy when you leave the place. Not to mention when she is on all four. Next time probably I would like to try her nuru.😳

Body: 8-8.5/10
Massage: 7.5/10 (not string, but not piano type)
GFE: 8.5-9/10 (she can talk almost any topics)
Overall service: 8.5-9/10
RO: Yes
Old 08-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Hope this is the right thread to post this feedback.

http://sglonelyguy.net/lan-lan-massage-fj/
Warning! Warning! : fake pictures

Decided to try her after seeing those pictures, so BIG and nice right?
So make an appt to try her last week and was directed to a SPA @ Bencoolen St.

Location is bad and the human traffic is chaotic due to the eateries nearby.
her last msg to me before i reached was “ 自己带套”!(bring your own condom) KNN, but when she open the door! No Way that her in the pictures! An old lady (easily 40+) she is. Took a glance at her and she definitely does NOT have those boobs from the pictures. (maybe B-). Instantly i know i was conned by those pictures!

While i make my way up the stairs, in my mind i was thinking how should i get out of this situtation???

Suddenly i rem that there is a ATM directly opposite her shop. immeditately i told her "忘了带钱, 我要去对面取” (I forgot to bring cash, need to go withdraw). She can still question me "how come can forgot de?"..
Lan lan, she bring me downstairs and re-open the locked door and she say she will wait for me. Since the ATM is just opposite her shop and she keep the door agar to wait for me. I had to slip into OG when she is not watching.

Next moment, my phone/SMS was ringing non-stop till she is blocked!

Wasted trip but at least my money is still intact . Had a good meal at the nearby hawker centre after that.

Hope this serve as a warning for those who wishes to try her.
Old 09-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15480 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post

her last msg to me before i reached was “ 自己带套”!(bring your own condom) KNN, but when she open the door! No Way that her in the pictures! An old lady (easily 40+) she is. Took a glance at her and she definitely does NOT have those boobs from the pictures. (maybe B-). Instantly i know i was conned by those pictures!

While i make my way up the stairs, in my mind i was thinking how should i get out of this situtation???

Suddenly i rem that there is a ATM directly opposite her shop. immeditately i told her "忘了带钱, 我要去对面取” (I forgot to bring cash, need to go withdraw). She can still question me "how come can forgot de?"..
Lan lan, she bring me downstairs and re-open the locked door and she say she will wait for me. Since the ATM is just opposite her shop and she keep the door agar to wait for me. I had to slip into OG when she is not watching.

Wasted trip but at least my money is still intact . Had a good meal at the nearby hawker centre after that.

Good job, bro. Glad that you 'escaped' and money intact.

Money is one thing but the bad feeling of having been 'conned' is something else. This bad feeling can haunts for a couple of days. Nobody likes to be conned... speaking from experience.

Have a nice weekend!
Old 09-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for the good warning - newbies beware.

Indeed one such LOUSY incidence can spoil your many days thereafter
I had those moments before + know how it felt....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post

Old 11-06-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgxxr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros, first ever FR so forgive me if it's not up to standard

Saw a promotion on an online shopping platform for Urban Spa which is located at Excelsior hotel. Never heard of this spa before and hence bought it to try since it's really cheap and prepared mentally to kenna hardsell to buy package...

Surprisingly, no pushy hardsell tactics at all when I arrived for my appointment. They offer me a drink (Choice of hot ginger tea or cold lime juice) both before and after massage. The masseuse was very professional and the massage was the really good, ie strong non piano type. According to my Vietnamese masseuse, they have a mixture of chinese, vietnamese and thai girls and most of them are quite young and pleasant looking.

This massage is clean and I did not get any hint that I'll be offered anything special. The service and massage is top notch and I would seriously consider RTM if not for the fact that the walk in rate is really expensive ($120 for 60 mins)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1