The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luxedream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
How to define love?

I knew a girl for 3 years and I was being led on subtly over a span of time, resulting in a slow and painful friendzone. How do I get out of this?
Old 21-04-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Re: How to define love?

the easiest way to forget a girl is to find another new one.
since ladies typically move on fast, i see no reason why you can't move on unless she is an attractive fwb.

just kena friendzone last month by a thai girl since i know her 5 years ago, told myself is time to look elsewhere.
Old 21-04-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to behold

喜欢一个不喜欢自己的人真的好累...
Old 21-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Play friendzone too and find another target who is more intetested in you and serious.

Girls can be clueless too and lead you along as they discover themselves. You spend time n money and at the end they say not sure if `you are for me or I want this or so much more in life`.

Re-assess, talk to a close beer buddy to have a one-step back unbiased view point.

I used to have a friend who paid for girl's uni lodging (she moved in with him), bought a car to drive her around, paid for all her meals paid for tuition and holiday.. at the end receive a big shock when she said she not sure.. it is not transactional but he thought he had something going and everything was tight.. but..

Time to summon up your G2 to reevaluate.

Rock On Bro
Old 21-04-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Play friendzone too and find another target who is more intetested in you and serious.

Girls can be clueless too and lead you along as they discover themselves. You spend time n money and at the end they say not sure if `you are for me or I want this or so much more in life`.

Re-assess, talk to a close beer buddy to have a one-step back unbiased view point.

I used to have a friend who paid for girl's uni lodging (she moved in with him), bought a car to drive her around, paid for all her meals paid for tuition and holiday.. at the end receive a big shock when she said she not sure.. it is not transactional but he thought he had something going and everything was tight.. but..

Time to summon up your G2 to reevaluate.

Rock On Bro
A girl that is even half serious wouldn’t let you spend so much on her. Its a big red flag if she just takes whatever you give
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1