The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
lafesta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My perverted decade

Nice story, support and camping!
Old 01-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
Brazzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafesta View Post
Nice story, support and camping!
Support here too
Old 01-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
NorthernWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to reading some more soon .
Old 01-07-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Goretzka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please write more often TS .
Old 01-07-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Unhanged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnhanged deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting story, support for more
Old 02-07-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 14
shawnwhite is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnwhite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More update please .
Old 03-07-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
Brazzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS you will be updating soon?
Old 04-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
robogaobu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping for next episode
Old 04-07-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
BlueScaleTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more juicy updates
Old 10-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Hi bros and sisters, I've been dealing with some urgent matters lately so I am unable to post. Hope to be back and continue with the stories.

Thank you for the support.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Still supporting here.
Old 13-07-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

Great story!

Old 13-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here.
Old 18-07-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Juan then changed into her two-piece swimming costume. While the design was nothing to shout about, it was her smooth fair skin, her looks and her youth that excite me. She headed first into the pool and enjoyed the dip in the hot afternoon. I went to the closet and sniffed at her bra and panty. There was a slight fragrance to the undergarments that made me even harder and wanted Juan even more. I quickly removed my clothes and went skinny dipping in the pool. Juan’s eyes were fixated on my erected purple headed dick. I knew she wanted more action but she knew how to increase her worth by making things harder for me to reach that young fresh love hole of hers.

”Kor kor so fast want reward? Haven't impress me leh”

”That’s why I'm here to impress you.”

Armed with massage oil, I led her to the poolside for some massage session. I started rubbing the oil on her back then to her arms and back of her legs. I applied more pressure on her back. She gave seductive moans on purpose. I reached out to rub her upper back area covered by the top and her butt cheeks inside her bottom. I was careful not to touch her sensitive areas so I do not seem desperate. I asked her to flip over and lie on her back. I started to apply the oil on her stomach. Now I was getting really excited because it reminded me of how I bonked by Shatec ”godsister”. Juan was really enjoying the massage and her eyes were closing. Next stop? Her perky boobs.

I pushed my hand under the rubber chest band of her top and rested my palm on her left boob. It was soft and tender. I started kneading and I could feel her nipple hardening against my palm. I applied more oil and did the same to her right boob. I couldn't help myself and I bent down and licked her nipples one by one. Juan moaned involuntarily. I stopped the licking and went for her fresh young pussy. I stuck my hand down her waistband and came to her clit. I circled her clit with my middle fingertip. Juan’s hip moved a little. I moved my finger further down and her juices started flowing. I moved my middle finger on her clit and the length of her pussy lips. Soon her muscle tensed up and Juan’s pussy pulsated through her first orgasm. I removed her bottom reached down and eat her fresh delicious pussy. While I happily let her juices flowed into my mouth, I attacked her clit with her own wetness and hard licks. Juan’s hips buckled each time she came, her legs opening wider at each strong orgasm.

It was the final straw. Juan laid there wasted with her pink pussy exposed between her wide opened legs. It was glistening in her own juice under the afternoon sun. I pulled back my foreskin and rubbed my now rock hard dick along her pussy lips. Juan’s tried to mutter something to me but it was totally intelligible as she was trying hard to catch her breath. I entered her pussy. Nice, warm and tight. I pushed all the way in. Juan bit her lips and her fists clenched and her head tilted backwards. I stayed inside her. My instinct told me I just deflowered Juan. It took her a while to relax and I slowly pumped her. Every thrust was slow and deep. I played with Juan’s nipples and started her highway to pleasure. I felt her pussy squeezing and pushing my dick out. I forced my dick in against her vaginal muscles and began to speed up. Her moans turned into loud squeals every time my dick hit her g-spot and my balls slapped against her. I felt her pussy gave my dick a strong grip and I released a huge amount of cum into her. I continued pumping until my dick went soft.

I removed my dick, cleaned up the little bit of blood and wiped the remaining of cum on Juan’s face.

Juan closed her eyes, smiled to herself and cum started to drip down her pussy.

It felt so good to fuck a virgin after a long time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1