The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
cockatony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2 young lives lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesephToh View Post
Don't you find it strange when people say in their report that ridership drops by 2 % and yet their trains are still as crowded as ever especially during peak hour ?
Don't you think the 2% drop can be during off-peak hour ?
Old 07-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Goretzka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You think they would let me audit them ? Better to have an independent auditor . Afterall they are using taxpayer's money . It is just another excuse for them to justify their means for asking fares increases. They think we are stupid or what .
Of course they think we stupid lah , I mean the 70% .
Old 07-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockatony View Post
Don't you think the 2% drop can be during off-peak hour ?
That is the problem they didn't specify in their financial report which I find it even suspicious . Also they only mention revenue from ridership . But what about other sources of revenue like advertising and retail spaces ??? And looks like somebody choose not to answer my questions .
Old 12-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Why don't you also see my point of view ? If really drop 2 % in ridership why is it that the trains are still packed during the peak hours ? How did they get the 2 % and why didn't they mention peak and off peak ridership ? How come still got maintenance cost ? Didn't LTA take over the ownership and maintenance of all transport matters . SMRT only need to provide the service . You really believe what they say in their report ? Also don't forget the government transferred a large sum of money to Temasek . Still they can lose money ??? SMRT not only generate revenue through ridership they also have other source of revenue. How can lose money ??? If really lose money this only shows that the ex-generals and ex-colonels do not know anything about running a business organisation . Thus I find their report questionable .
For sionglim ....
Old 12-07-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
For sionglim ....
Thk for xtr info boy.
Financial rpt say lost money.
Maybe u go there count their money
And audit until upside down.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
That is the problem they didn't specify in their financial report which I find it even suspicious . Also they only mention revenue from ridership . But what about other sources of revenue like advertising and retail spaces ??? And looks like somebody choose not to answer my questions .
Yah boy, every inch of space rent out to chicken rice,nasi lemak, n barber shop.
U shld sit inside the board n be director inside.
Old 13-07-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Thk for xtr info boy.
Why you call me boy ? For all you know I am older than you .
You believe what the financial report say ?
You believe what the state media say ?
You believe what the PAP say ?
So if PAP say need to raise transport fares to cover for the lose you are ok with it ?
Do you take the mrt in the morning peak hour ?
Old 13-07-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Milivojevic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thk for xtr info boy.
Agree , he talks like a boy .
Old 16-07-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 6
AssSMRT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAssSMRT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SMRT demotes chief operating officer Alvin Kek, after drink-driving conviction

Alvin Kek, 51, was chief operating officer of SMRT Trains when he was caught for driving while intoxicated in April. In June, he was convicted, and jailed for two weeks.

Published 57 min ago

Christopher Tan

Senior Transport Correspondent

SINGAPORE - Rail operator SMRT has demoted a senior management executive after he was convicted of drink-driving.

Alvin Kek, 51, was chief operating officer of SMRT Trains when he was caught for driving while intoxicated in April. In June, he was convicted, and jailed for two weeks. He was also fined $4,000, and disqualified from driving all classes of vehicles for three years.

At the time, SMRT said it had suspended Mr Kek, who had a similar conviction in 2004.

In an e-mail sent to staff on Monday (July 16), SMRT announced that Mr Kek will be "demoted... and re-designated" as senior vice-president of rail operations. He will also forfeit his FY19 annual bonus.

SMRT employees The Straits Times spoke to were surprised that the company was retaining Mr Kek's services. But human resource practitioners said it was not uncommon for corporations to give valued employees a second chance.

Mr David Leong, managing director of PeopleWorldwide Consulting, said: "Mr Alvin Kek's offence was a personal indiscretion, and he was imprisoned as a result.

"From the HR perspective, though his offence did not compromise his performance of his role then, it was at the expense of safety considerations - which is a key and important part of his business operations. This is akin to not walking the talk."

link : https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-drink-driving

So you sack your workers but not your management staff ???
Old 17-07-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
szagi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterszagi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I sure would not want to work for SMRT .
Old 17-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why you call me boy ? For all you know I am older than you .
You believe what the financial report say ?
You believe what the state media say ?
You believe what the PAP say ?
So if PAP say need to raise transport fares to cover for the lose you are ok with it ?
Do you take the mrt in the morning peak hour ?
Report say lost money , u challenge them.
Due to lost of ridership, u still challenge.
Why not u get independant panel to audit.
Old 17-07-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Talking Re: 2 young lives lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by szagi View Post
I sure would not want to work for SMRT .
No many want..
Cos make mistake can still hold on the job.
Old 17-07-2018, 02:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No many want..
Cos make mistake can still hold on the job.
Yes
Old 17-07-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

got relationship, got protection.

protected from harm
Old 17-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
got relationship, got protection.

protected from harm
GG return +11
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1