The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

hi bros, i am looking for a video or the name of this particular milf amateur.

she's an ang moh, basically she alws start her bbbj video with her husband playing his mobile phone. she will pull down his pants and start distracting him. her skills are really superb, that the cum actually ejaculate to her pace. and she deepthroat like nobody business even though her husband is pretty huge. i think she probably have her own tumblr page, if anyone can help, i'll be grateful.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 7
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Best blowjob I ever did was in the office under my German boss’s desk from my previous job.i was attached to him for a presentation years back. We got into a underground relationship for a couple of months. It’s all happened when he suddenly has the urge and told me to crawl under his desk during office hours. Crazy I was did complied and suck him while he continue his conference meetings with the rest.

I took my time to suck him and lick him well till he cum in my mouth as I swallow. Twice his secretary walked in to his room to bring documents but think she never noticed I was under the table. She was surprised when I left that room after that. Best blowjob gift to my ex German boss. By the way, he’s almost 30years my senior.
Old 19-07-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

one of the most satisfying bbbj one I had from my gf happened last month. we just had an intense sex session but I did not cum as we were both exhausted. we decided to take a breather, and while I went to watch some tv, she had fell asleep. after an hour plus, I went back into the room and she was just waking up. so with her head facing the side of the bed, I stood there on the side and she took by little bro into her mouth and started blowing me. somehow it felt really intense and I just sped up fucking her mouth. I think it took me less than 3 minutes before I came in her mouth, and she continued blowing until I was spent. it was just such an intense and satisfying experience
Old 19-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my best BBBJ is with my current mistress, she was very inexperienced when it comes to giving head, as she has never given head before. it took her 4 sessions of practical training and 2hrs of AV before i don't feel any teeth. she is like a pro now, she make sure that i am totally spent before releasing my dick from her mouth, and its always swallow. and she will lick and suck me clean after that.

its always wake up with a BBBJ now whenever i sleep over. very lucky find for me, my wife wouldn't even let me CIM.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
hi bros, i am looking for a video or the name of this particular milf amateur.

she's an ang moh, basically she alws start her bbbj video with her husband playing his mobile phone. she will pull down his pants and start distracting him. her skills are really superb, that the cum actually ejaculate to her pace. and she deepthroat like nobody business even though her husband is pretty huge. i think she probably have her own tumblr page, if anyone can help, i'll be grateful.
Heather Brooke...?

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
one of the most satisfying bbbj one I had from my gf happened last month. we just had an intense sex session but I did not cum as we were both exhausted. we decided to take a breather, and while I went to watch some tv, she had fell asleep. after an hour plus, I went back into the room and she was just waking up. so with her head facing the side of the bed, I stood there on the side and she took by little bro into her mouth and started blowing me. somehow it felt really intense and I just sped up fucking her mouth. I think it took me less than 3 minutes before I came in her mouth, and she continued blowing until I was spent. it was just such an intense and satisfying experience
Good share. I know this feeling.

Once woke up earlier and my gf still asleep, after i washed up had my coffee came into the room she was sleeping on her side.

I stripped and placed my dick on her mouth, looking at the sight was enough to give me a hard on. She woke up and looked at me grinning. She licked and took me in. Didn’t take Long to cum in her mouth. She swallowed my cum and stretch her body as she yawns.... shiok!
Old 19-07-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 18
KVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to all

I always had a hard time convincing my gf to allow CIM. Any advice on how your bros do it?
Old 19-07-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVX10 View Post
I always had a hard time convincing my gf to allow CIM. Any advice on how your bros do it?
My trick to creampie or cim is alws to tell her that I wish to leave a part of me inside her. You have to say it in a sensual way and in the correct context. It work 100% of the time.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

Once I gave a bj to an 'overly expressive' guy.. Once I am doing it he would moan and moan then when he shoots, he would give a loud shout out Arggghhh!!! As if someone threw a stone and hit his head.. A bit funny.. But not really a turn on factor for me..
Old 19-07-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Once I gave a bj to an 'overly expressive' guy.. Once I am doing it he would moan and moan then when he shoots, he would give a loud shout out Arggghhh!!! As if someone threw a stone and hit his head.. A bit funny.. But not really a turn on factor for me..
I get you... just like I don’t like those squealing type woman when they come.

Some times how you cum matters ...
Old 20-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
misterchenn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Or it could be that your BJ is really out of this world...
Old 20-07-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 7
PrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

The best bbbj i've had was from my ex. She was the first who ever got me to cum from a bj even though she claimed to have not much experience in it... i remember being a lil surprised coz she was slurping away slowly and sensually, and built up till she was bobbing her head up and down while caressing my balls in 1 hand. I grabbed the sheets as a felt that surge in the balls, point of no return, and groaned that i was cumming. She kept going, took it all in her mouth, swallowed my whole load, caressed my dick with her tongue while holding me inside her mouth until i went soft...

Achievement unlocked that day. BBBJ CIM =)

Those were some fucking awesome years
Old 20-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
my best BBBJ is with my current mistress,

its always wake up with a BBBJ now whenever i sleep over. very lucky find for me, my wife wouldn't even let me CIM.
You so lucky fella. My wife also don't give me a bj. Unfortunately I don't have a mistress like you, need to look for one.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

investment pays off.... big time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
my best BBBJ is with my current mistress, she was very inexperienced when it comes to giving head, as she has never given head before. it took her 4 sessions of practical training and 2hrs of AV before i don't feel any teeth. she is like a pro now, she make sure that i am totally spent before releasing my dick from her mouth, and its always swallow. and she will lick and suck me clean after that.

Old 21-07-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You guys got drink your wife juice in return? My wife told me to drink hers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1