The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold
Re: Premature ejaculation problem from bad to worse

My premature ejaculation problem has improved.

For my case, it's a combination of things I tried, so I'm not too sure which one specifically did the trick, or if all was needed to make it work.

Firstly I continued taking Xanax, as well as popping one extra pill before intercourse. That helped me relax.

Secondly, my FWB started to treat me a little nicer and she was more patient. Although she still has the habit of flying aeroplane now and then, but I would say things have definitely improved between us. Having more frequent sex and being more relaxed with her helps.

If you read my chronicles in the Adult Discussions, she's a busy workaholic person who holds two jobs and can have a very haughty and impatient attitude. Fortunately in recent weeks it got better.

Thirdly I sought variety and started cheonging the legal GL thai scene as an alternative to SBs & my FB. It was still quite bad at first, the premature ejection meant that i completed the deed in a few minutes. Girl and OKT were very happy but I was not. Still, I would say introducing variety and increasing frequency helps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1