The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leeseyaung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnIreland View Post
Has the spa at Excel treasure tower 3rd floor moved or closed completely?
I was told the lady manger left and the new manger (is a guy) not nice, so few of the girls left including my regular too.
Old 18-03-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hornyyoungboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hii Bros,

I would be on business trip this week , any recommended places to stay / go to for massage /services etc ???

Reading back a few pages seems like the services generally are very poor compared to its neighboring countries but nevertheless as i;m travelling alone ,dont think i would wanan go to those KTV type but maybe massage center or bring back hotel or a place of their on operation .

Any kind bros can share ? as its my 1st time

Many Thanks~
Old 19-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 15
terquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnIreland View Post
Has the spa at Excel treasure tower 3rd floor moved or closed completely?
i just went on last sat, there's a massage shop at level 3 but didn't walk in. went to the level 4 one took oil @ 18k kyat and hj @ 20 kyat. auto roam outside only but they assign one with flat chest to me
Old 23-03-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YoungMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Debunking some info from earlier in this thread as well as my own review of YG.

Apollo Hotel Massage does not offer HJs. Their masseuses are quite awful - one almost injured my spine working on the upper back. Scary bad. Not recommended even if you're in North Yangon.

There's a Korean sauna up in Aung Theik Hti, North Yangon called Wave Sauna. Facilities are quite dirty but if you want a hot bath/cold bath type spa to wash off the grime and sweat of too much partying, its a good place to go. Decent place to start as it'll put the tingle in your balls.

I don't know who said this, but Apple KTV definitely does not have hotter girls than Emperor. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but the ladies at Apple KTV are older, more pro and worn out looking compared to the Emperor line-ups. Additionally, the waiters are pushy for tips to the point of making you feel uncomfortable. Managers would come down to talk bullshit with you, presumably to sell you on something or get more tips. There's a fashion show at 11:30, but you could go see that anywhere in Yangon. Made a mistake of going there Friday, when I could've been partying at one of the downtown night clubs.

Emperor is great - it would be a stand out spot anywhere in the world, even in places like Jakarta and BKK. It actually is reminiscent of Today Country / Lokasari Plaza back in the day in Jakarta early 2000 - 2005 when the girls crowd you everywhere. Waiters and managers are less pushy for tips and you don't feel pressured to choose after every line up. Also, the place is crowded with girls and everything runs comfortably. Only issue I'd say is you'll probably end up spending a lot more here than other places. Flower cost, manager/waiter tips, girl likely put you in around 150-180k for the night if you're choosing from a decent line up.

Pioneer is one helluva night club. Feels like an old school, smaller version of Stadium Jakarta before it declined and eventually shut down. No waiters offering you XTC here but I presume you could get it if you want. The middle dance floor is on top of a seemingly massive cellar door - NYC style, and thumps every time you hop on it. The feeling of being in a raw, unprotected club with Kota techno style music that could catch on fire any day is a unique experience I cherish from the yesteryears of Jakarta nightlife. You could likely pick up any girl here not with a guy. May or may not be a working girl. Girls in a group of 2 or 3 are approachable from my experience in Yangon.

I was planning on heading to Fuse but got sidetracked by the bullshit Apple KTV experience and tired out by the worn out pro I picked up from there. I think picking up freelancers on the weekend is a much better experience.
Old 26-03-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

amspascha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Find bro go WORLD WIDE

Hello, everyone.

I am here in Yangon for 1 week.

Tonight, or on 29th of this week if anyone want to hang out together to KTV WORLD WIDE?

PM me please.
Old 27-03-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Is this the one opp. Beauty in the Pot? Do share ur experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amspascha View Post
..... Tonight, or on 29th of this week if anyone want to hang out together to KTV WORLD WIDE?
PM me please.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

tutorbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excel 3rd floor

An update: It seems that some of the girls that may have left have returned. Went there the other day and it was fairly normal and the lady requestions was available after being "busy" a lot of times before.
Old 03-04-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 0
neil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

had gone to emperor last month. the waiter or staff Mr. Win (a good guy, atleast what i thought) was able to translate and also offered me advise on the girls. finally agreed on taking 2 of them. its quite dark inside so again asked him to verify the age of the girls.
On reaching the hotel (park royal) was stopped and the girls had to submit their ID cards and will be able to collect them when they leave. on closer inspection of the ID one of the girls was underage and was not allowed to go up. When i asked what was the problem they said sir he is underage to which i was shocked. so ended up with only 1 girl. payment was adjusted internally between them.
but that was a shocker for me, i couldnt imagine if they had not check the id and something would go wrg i could easily be behind bars for sex with a minor.

next night i planned to hit the disco in the basement of the hotel.....
managed to find a doable girl.... same procedure at the front desk and off we went.

Working Girls in Yangoon are not as open or skilled or just not receptive as in other countries, communication is a problem. both the pussies were tight so cant complain much....hehehe
Old 05-04-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 20
wet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros can help with hotel recommendations?
not the highend hilton but decent for work related travels.
Thank you
Old 07-04-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 0
neil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wet10wet View Post
Any bros can help with hotel recommendations?
not the highend hilton but decent for work related travels.
Thank you
Park royal is decent
Old 12-04-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

NotYourBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time in Yangon and have a few questions:
1) Does anyone know if the / which clubs, massage and Kev places are open during the water festival?
2) What are your top pics to find beautiful young girls, preferably in a nice athmosphere
3) how much should I expecit per hour/ night?
4) Are there any love hotels that one can book per hour/ what affordable hotel would you otherwise recommend (I’m staying at someone’s privat home - so not sure I can bring girls there)
Old 18-04-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
marathonguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensg View Post
Hi Mates.
I will be in Yangon from 30th April until 7th May 2019.
If you wanna explore come Join me
cheers
Ben
hi bro, i m there from 29th to 6th may. can explore together man.
Old 18-04-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bensg View Post
Hi Mates.
I will be in Yangon from 30th April until 7th May 2019.
If you wanna explore come Join me
cheers
Ben
Aiyah. Miss those dates.

I always like a good night out with bros and get some girls to hang out and chill.

Probably next time. Cheers
Old 18-04-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,

Will be in Yangon from April 21st - 25th. Wondering if any bros are around at that time. Maybe we could hang out together to discover new places with happy moments.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonguy View Post
hi bro, i m there from 29th to 6th may. can explore together man.

Hi marathonguy & Bensg, I am in yangon of your stated dates but availability will depends on the work there.

Stay in contact then. Cheers !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1