The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Monday, 25/2/2019, lights on but door closed till 1620 hrs. Ten minutes later, door closed again. Business is very good. Cheers.
I reached there about 5pm and just nice a bruh walked out. Had my usual fun with Auntie FY with her milking my KKJ. I in turn feasted on every part of her and a good 25 min spent in there I think
Old 01-03-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Did you rim her, lick her ass? It’s yummy and she loves it! Really like eating your gf’s mum’s asshole, so erotic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
I reached there about 5pm and just nice a bruh walked out. Had my usual fun with Auntie FY with her milking my KKJ. I in turn feasted on every part of her and a good 25 min spent in there I think
Old 02-03-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Desgroupng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro can share
Old 02-03-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2072 / Power: 7
milffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond reputemilffellamom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desgroupng View Post
Bro can share
PT H12R6, what you want to know ?
Old 02-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
robert1234 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Had auntie FY today.
Think she is 20 years older than me but man oh man..her service rocks!!
Her pussy is sooooo delicious!!
Plus the idea of licking a lau chio's pussy is just so turned on.
Can feel her giapping my head with her thighs while I was feasting ferociously..she even guided my hand to squeeze her tits and nipples during the process!

Face: 8/10 (lau chio type)
Boobs: 7/10 (B, soft and love the way she forced me to suck them)
Body: 7/10 (not bad for her age)
Bbbj: 9/10
Pussy-licking: 10/10 (super addictive)
Fj: 9/10

Will definitely rtf!!
Old 10-03-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 6
HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Fong yi not in already?? Place block she gone?? Is fong yee still working or she work on weekdays

Last edited by HentaiKamenMilf; 10-03-2019 at 06:25 PM.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Did you rim her, lick her ass? It’s yummy and she loves it! Really like eating your gf’s mum’s asshole, so erotic!
Wow! Must salute you la bro
Old 12-03-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Went back for Auntie FY today and she presented her nehneh, meimei and asshole for a sloppy slurp today. She got me clamped during the FJ I came out a spent force.
Old 13-03-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Yeah sniffing and eating auntie FY’s delicious asshole is my favourite thing to do, and hearing her moans always makes me so hard! Her beautiful juicy ass, whoa!!!

Quote:
Went back for Auntie FY today and she presented her nehneh, meimei and asshole for a sloppy slurp today. She got me clamped during the FJ I came out a spent force.
Old 13-03-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
EnjoyLif3 is Cool - loads of Potential

After lunch, feeling a bit steamy,decided to drop by pertain road to try my luck see if Fong Yi is around.
Went into H12 and start looking for R06(always saw R05 and miss out R06,maybe the door always close also) lady luck was on my side today, doors open, confirmed pricing and went in, after door closed, warmwelcoming received from fong Yi,i myself felt tat im kena rape...lol... Had some small talk, which is true, some WL this cannot, tat cannot, makes those bro including myself a bit turned off when patronising them, all I can say is overall, great GFE feeling & good service, I guess fong Yi is one of the few gems left, bonk while petain still around bros, lucky I was early, when I came out, outside got 3 guys queuing, lol
Old 18-03-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah sniffing and eating auntie FY’s delicious asshole is my favourite thing to do, and hearing her moans always makes me so hard! Her beautiful juicy ass, whoa!!!
Great to see you having fun as always bro yello !!!
Old 22-03-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, an bros at Pertain now? Can update if Fong Yi is working today? Thanks.
Old 14-04-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down on Friday afternoon and her door was closed. No notice pasted. Anyone knows if she is working at the moment?
Old 14-04-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Doesn’t seem to be working. I miss her big juicy ass and the smell and taste of her delicious old pussy and asshole omg.
Old 14-04-2019, 01:08 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Doesn’t seem to be working. I miss her big juicy ass and the smell and taste of her delicious old pussy and asshole omg.

Did u manage taste abit of her shit when u lick her ass?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1