The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 04-04-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
Sianz wanted to try dreamland spa
Saw some pretty SYT
Yes quite syt i must say. Recep oso figure n looks good.
ML massage soso. But the way she stand and massage is sexy af.
Very intimidating... but you get nth out of it and that ends the session.

Tried their most exp so called jap soap bath massage or some shit. try for experience only.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperx View Post

Tried their most exp so called jap soap bath massage or some shit. try for experience only.
I wanted to try too but it's $98 ! Was told it's using soap bubbles to massage ?
Old 04-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I wanted to try too but it's $98 ! Was told it's using soap bubbles to massage ?
Haha yeah bubble soap. A very different experience i must say.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
blibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just went for a decent massage at khatib as I was aching all over. Not too bad experience. Soothes all my muscles now. Good experience overall
Old 05-04-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro still visit spa at the famous NL area. Heard there left like only 2 spa left. Any bro been there please advised. Thanks
Old 05-04-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Haha yeah bubble soap. A very different experience i must say.
U naked during the massage? Same shower lidat hehe
Old 05-04-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
blibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Any bro still visit spa at the famous NL area. Heard there left like only 2 spa left. Any bro been there please advised. Thanks
Passer by there 2 days ago. Looks like only the Thai place open. And maybe the one with the green signboard
Old 05-04-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

This area can give a miss for now ... Go West !
Old 06-04-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstomp View Post
Fr from one of the joint

call to book a ml that look good on fb, 1 hour normal massage. when reach and saw her she look pretty in person fair skin and nice ass when walking up the stair. Took a shower after work, rest on the bed. She tied her beautiful Long hair and massage start. Massage is hard and strong. After 5 min of massage I tempted to test her because I feel her c cup breast press on my body by changing to prostrate massage. She call and change and give me a paper undies. After few min of rubbing my body, she tear my undies and massage my ass area ask me to lift up my ass (like funny ask me wear for sop?). waa I was surprise she tease my whole manhood like hdly man(I think for good 15 min) I think depend your massage time. After that ask me to flip over, I notice she put her Long hair down make me horny more. She started to rub my manhood with her eye close and the face like enjoy like that. See Liao bth Liao, my Brother stand she notice and she move position that my hand can reach her perky ass. (Sadly they wear tight jean not silky type) after touching she pop the question. I agree. I slot my hand inside her and roam her, waa that natural c cup soft and smooth. Really I want to lick it but cannot . After that pay and left a happy man. This one is way better then my previous location I share to some you here. Please if u want I share can. Please up me because I notice many guy here don’t share good stuff with Low point
Pls share bro
Old 06-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

how is the jap soap bath like?
Old 07-04-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 7
CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstomp View Post
Fr from one of the joint

call to book a ml that look good on fb, 1 hour normal massage. when reach and saw her she look pretty in person fair skin and nice ass when walking up the stair. Took a shower after work, rest on the bed. She tied her beautiful Long hair and massage start. Massage is hard and strong. After 5 min of massage I tempted to test her because I feel her c cup breast press on my body by changing to prostrate massage. She call and change and give me a paper undies. After few min of rubbing my body, she tear my undies and massage my ass area ask me to lift up my ass (like funny ask me wear for sop?). waa I was surprise she tease my whole manhood like hdly man(I think for good 15 min) I think depend your massage time. After that ask me to flip over, I notice she put her Long hair down make me horny more. She started to rub my manhood with her eye close and the face like enjoy like that. See Liao bth Liao, my Brother stand she notice and she move position that my hand can reach her perky ass. (Sadly they wear tight jean not silky type) after touching she pop the question. I agree. I slot my hand inside her and roam her, waa that natural c cup soft and smooth. Really I want to lick it but cannot . After that pay and left a happy man. This one is way better then my previous location I share to some you here. Please if u want I share can. Please up me because I notice many guy here don’t share good stuff with Low point
Can share?
Old 07-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
spencerwcw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspencerwcw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, can share location?
I like good massage
Old 08-04-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blibs View Post
Passer by there 2 days ago. Looks like only the Thai place open. And maybe the one with the green signboard
Thanks bro for the inform , there also one at blk 101 if i not mistaken but no STY more MILF
Old 09-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Saw online that yishun JQ is up for sales. Asking price is 3.35 million.
Old 09-04-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Saw online that yishun JQ is up for sales. Asking price is 3.35 million.
Crzay! If I have 3.35 million I must as well buy a Semi- Detached Bungalow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1