The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

There is a number of gems in this shop. One has to try them up to see which whore suits you. Don't just stick to the likes of Ling2, Maggie, etc. Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTF-ed ling ling again and didn't get Frenching this time, not sure why. 1st time I frequent a ger from French become no French haha..I say she 变了, but she say she still the same. She prob don't rem. I guess it's either my charm reduce or her service standard drop or she got BF liao haha. She also grew a bit of tummy as compared to when I previously visited her. I guess I may not be RTF-ing her again cause there are other better regulars I go to..
Old 08-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Found out that Maggie has returned home. Damn.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
Found out that Maggie has returned home. Damn.
sian leh.. she didnt seem like go back that fast one..
Old 11-03-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
xx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got to say the boss of this joint is the friendliest in GL

Both the young boss and the old lady boss is friendly and accommodating

But the service of the gals here very subjective . Not consistent and some good Fr when I tried are bad

Some give good service after that second rtf become bad
Old 11-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx87xx View Post
Got to say the boss of this joint is the friendliest in GL

Both the young boss and the old lady boss is friendly and accommodating

But the service of the gals here very subjective . Not consistent and some good Fr when I tried are bad

Some give good service after that second rtf become bad
Good or bad service often depend on if the girl likes you or if she feel worthy of keeping you as a customer.

Another issue is, there are many customers of old age that do not need much service and come out of the room in 30 min.

So if you are the girl, which type of customer you prefer to keep?

But I agreee the bosses of this house have really good customer service.

Among the house only the old 1805 and current 2045a auntie, plus 1669 and wh1606 have never failed me in customer service.

Other okt will have their moods, and sometimes plain careless in managing things.

E.g. Bookings - some house anyhow accept booking by phone, by WeChat, and never set limit or rules to hours booked.

In this regard, I must commend 1654a as they do not allow booking, its simple - first come first serve and they know which customer came first and waiting for who. Never have mix up. And cannot exceed 2 hours. This one I call efficient and precise service.

Some house, the okt sleeping and when an earlier customer go toilet whilst waiting , they blur and let the wrong later customer into the room with the girl when you came first.

Still can scold you for going toilet!

Some house really deserve their poor business, is what I can say.

Happy to see 1669 doing well.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

1669 I only been once. Friendly okt But I don't like my choice of girl then

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good or bad service often depend on if the girl likes you or if she feel worthy of keeping you as a customer.

Another issue is, there are many customers of old age that do not need much service and come out of the room in 30 min.

So if you are the girl, which type of customer you prefer to keep?

But I agreee the bosses of this house have really good customer service.

Among the house only the old 1805 and current 2045a auntie, plus 1669 and wh1606 have never failed me in customer service.

Other okt will have their moods, and sometimes plain careless in managing things.

E.g. Bookings - some house anyhow accept booking by phone, by WeChat, and never set limit or rules to hours booked.

In this regard, I must commend 1654a as they do not allow booking, its simple - first come first serve and they know which customer came first and waiting for who. Never have mix up. And cannot exceed 2 hours. This one I call efficient and precise service. (Great for people who want to try ang pai , can wait. But provided must have ang pai)

Some house, the okt sleeping and when an earlier customer go toilet whilst waiting , they blur and let the wrong later customer into the room with the girl when you came first.

(Sound like 1856 shun ge haha, did he release Mozi to someone else?a)

Still can scold you for going toilet!

Some house really deserve their poor business, is what I can say.

Happy to see 1669 doing well.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Newbro111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My regular was occupied, saw this gal quite young n pretty. Paid $80.
In room, immediately asked me to undress n she undress herself. Boobs only A or small B, kena deceived by the pushup bra again.

Asked her can kiss, she said 大的都不给,别说小的. No smile through out. Finished, i asked to bath myself n go. She said her name is 小美.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR like
Chibye
Old 12-05-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A quickie update.. looks like this house had some new arrivals when I went there today. According to the lady boss it was their first day of work.

Saw 2 ladies, picked one of them (Ai Li, 爱丽). A very pleasant girl with a nice body and even better attitude (considering it was her first day of work too), with prior experience in the flesh trade in China. Had a smile throughout the entire hour in the room, not rushed at all - which is certainly a welcome change from some of the girls in GL nowadays. Had a nice enjoyable bonk!

I also saw another new arrival (Xiao Mei, 小美, not to be confused with the lady of the same name who left some months ago), a SYT-looking pretty girl with blonde hair. Will update on her service and attitude once I've had the chance to try her

According to OKT there are a total of 7 new arrivals who will progressively start work over the next few days. More updates akan datang...!
Old 11-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally had a chance to pop by one of my regular GL joints 2 days ago.. found out that this house has a total of 11 girls. Too many to list all at one go.. I just RTF'ed my fav newbie of the bunch Xiao Mei 小妹.

She's a young WL with blonde hair, nice figure (I'm a legs person ) with prior experience in the flesh trade. She's eager to please and I've already had her a few times in the days she's been here.

There are also established WL's such as Xiao Xi 小西, Qi Qi 琪琪 in this house who have great service. Of the 7 newbies in this house my preferred ones are Xiao Xiao 笑笑 (slim, petite with a nice smile), Xiao Mei 小美 (the one mentioned above) and Rong Rong 蓉蓉 (cute young girl also with prior experience in flesh trade).

I also heard that there are 2 more newbies starting work this coming week Monday. Saw them walking around when I was there and looks promising will find the time to try them out soon!
Old 14-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Tall gal Ting Ting has that exotic look, a bit like non chinese look.

Fei Fei is the chatty type, like the girl next door. Good service.

Xiao Xiao 笑笑 from certain angle looks a lot of Hsu Chi. Nice gal.

Xiao Mei the ah lian look, boobs r good to grab.

Got two new gals yet to try.

the evergreen Mei Lan, Qiqi, Xiao Xi are there as usual.

Xiao Xi service has upped tremendously, those who love deep frenching can look for Xiao Xi. Be careful she can suck your tongue and lips hard. Like vacuum cleaner suction.

Mei Lan has become a bit meaty recently, good if you like buttock fleshy for a good doggie. Her boobs now look better than before.

Qiqi and Keke, as usual, has that big boobs

Cheong happily

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 14-06-2017 at 06:08 PM.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Who is the most skinny one now? DanDan has left, need to find new target...
Old 15-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Mei who hailed from Hunan, is quite a lianish Syt. Barely 1.57m with slight tummy protrusion. Nice and smooth skin tone. Not very experience, still learning the ropes but very accommodating and trying her best to please her clients.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Who is the most skinny one now? DanDan has left, need to find new target...
skinny ones have ah. you can try Xiao Xiao 笑笑 or Fei Fei

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1