The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
BarneyRoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasure85 View Post
Nice! Lets go together next time raj! Or wana try 3 play in Ixora?
I wana go AC for Russian again. Still look for the same person?
AC only if you want ang mor n quick fix..service so so only
Old 27-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
randydandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyRoss View Post
AC only if you want ang mor n quick fix..service so so only

Highest price fj on island and service only so-so? Any other recommendations for quality girls/time not on the mainland?

I troll the bottom end of the island and was thinking about AC for the Russ experience. But if only so-so, then no-no.
Old 28-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Samster

BarneyRoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randydandy View Post
Highest price fj on island and service only so-so? Any other recommendations for quality girls/time not on the mainland?

I troll the bottom end of the island and was thinking about AC for the Russ experience. But if only so-so, then no-no.
Unfortunately that's how things are at the moment..for 250 a pop, one can't be faulted for thinking that the service would be top notch but the truth is that the 'surcharge' is just there for the ang mor or mat salleh flavor, definitely not an indication of better service. In fact, i personally feel that there is nothing special with this ang mor stocks.
Old 28-03-2013, 08:19 AM
Samster

F@nt@5y H073l

F@tat5Y H073L
This place is underrated in my opinion. 5 stock, late 20 to early 30's, local malay. Way better than P@r15 Or H0catun for same price.

Name: Charlene.

Height: 5' 3"

Body: normal but with tiny waist, hourglass shape.

Boobs: be cup, large nipples, erect, nice and soft!

BJ: soft wet mouth with tea bagging.

Fj: so so, a bit distant, tried to not moan, she seemed to lose control after a bit of heavy pounding.

GFE: I think with repeat business, she could be a charmer.

Damage: 1/2*

Wir: yes
Old 28-03-2013, 08:26 AM
Samster

New S@v0y

Charges me 70rm for massage. Im ferrengi, whats local price? Room 20 is ok right now..
Old 28-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
2 foreign students among 21 Chinese GROs nabbed

Report from The STAR dated 28 March 2013 :-

BUKIT MERTAJAM - Two foreign students enrolled with a local private college were among 21 Chinese nationals rounded up by the Penang immigration department for working as GROs at a cafe in Butterworth today.

Its deputy director (enforcement) Basri Othman said initial investigation revealed that the duo, in their early 20s, were first-year students at the college.

He said the students were being investigated for abusing their passes by working as GROs at the premise.

Basri said several of the foreign women had tried to flee the scene when the raiding party entered the premises about 12.05am but were nabbed after a short chase.

The women, aged between 20 and 35, were also believed to have involved in immoral activity at the premises, he said.

"We also discovered that three of them did not have proper travel document and at least one of them claimed to be married to a local man," Basri told a Press conference at the state Immigration Department headquarters in Seberang Jaya.

He said the women were getting good tips from the male patrons who would pay RM50 (S$20) to place a flower garland on the women when they sing onstage in the cafe.

He added that they have identified a local man, in his 40s, who owned the cafe and would be recording his statement soon.

Basri said the premise was raided several times previously.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 29-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Samster

Re: New S@v0y

Quote:
Originally Posted by randydandy View Post
Charges me 70rm for massage. Im ferrengi, whats local price? Room 20 is ok right now..
answered on another forum...

58rm local price
Old 29-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2 foreign students among 21 Chinese GROs nabbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from The STAR dated 28 March 2013 :-

BUKIT MERTAJAM - Two foreign students enrolled with a local private college were among 21 Chinese nationals rounded up by the Penang immigration department for working as GROs at a cafe in Butterworth today.

Its deputy director (enforcement) Basri Othman said initial investigation revealed that the duo, in their early 20s, were first-year students at the college.

He said the students were being investigated for abusing their passes by working as GROs at the premise.

Basri said several of the foreign women had tried to flee the scene when the raiding party entered the premises about 12.05am but were nabbed after a short chase.

The women, aged between 20 and 35, were also believed to have involved in immoral activity at the premises, he said.

"We also discovered that three of them did not have proper travel document and at least one of them claimed to be married to a local man," Basri told a Press conference at the state Immigration Department headquarters in Seberang Jaya.

He said the women were getting good tips from the male patrons who would pay RM50 (S$20) to place a flower garland on the women when they sing onstage in the cafe.

He added that they have identified a local man, in his 40s, who owned the cafe and would be recording his statement soon.

Basri said the premise was raided several times previously.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Thanks for the update bro KAtoey... can get free n useful updates from u..no need to pay any subscription fees some more..

will hv to enrol in local college here for part time course....
Old 03-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BANDofBRO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week, I went to wardolf to look for massage, passed by the front lobby, the Okt stood there. Said only left 1 PRC with wearing eyes spec, the rest were working. Ok, decided to take this PRC since she looks quite sexy. She led me to her room. Started undressed and laying on the bed. Massage started. She asked me directly want to special service after msg, I asked how much. She said add 100 for full service. Ok, go for full package she provided. Massąge was so so only. After half an hour, we both had shower together . After cleaning session completed, then proceed on bed, she started cat bath and blow job. Normal actions less than 10mins, then she started cap rubber on my little bro. She was on top of me and action started. Her phone rang suddenly, she stopped for a while and answers the call. I heard she spoke Japanese to her customer. Action continue, style changed to doggy position. Fuck...she moans loudly with Japanese words "....iku iku ....kimochi...kimochi....."..I thought I was fucking jap gal. Finally , bullets unloaded with fast stroke and pumped her from back side.

Name : she said no.22
Boobs : 6/10
Face : sexy teacher look with eyes spec
Bj : 6.5/10
Fj : 7/10
Attitude : not so bad.
WIR : can consider
Damage : 48 + 100 = 150
Old 04-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

Pleasure85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just found an Indonesian joint in Farlim Rm138 per hour
Interested bros pm me will only trade for contacts that i dont have and would like to have FL as well
Current contacts that i have is Royal, garden inn, berjaya, tune, pearl, ixora and ipoh good joints as well

And theres a NL working in town wana know where is it trade info with me then
Nothing goes for free XD

ARIGATO!!
Old 05-04-2013, 02:10 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
ultraeqd1987 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyRoss View Post
Unfortunately that's how things are at the moment..for 250 a pop, one can't be faulted for thinking that the service would be top notch but the truth is that the 'surcharge' is just there for the ang mor or mat salleh flavor, definitely not an indication of better service. In fact, i personally feel that there is nothing special with this ang mor stocks.
I get the impression there that their real money earning isn't in servicing the locals. Rather, from several visits during the weekends and talking to the girls; the $$$$ earning is in longer duration out calls to hotels catering to foreigners (middle eastern Arab types from what I gather). I guess they're not to used to banging locals or PRC, and prefer more familiar meat. My speculation only of course.

But it does explain the dearth of good talent and service at AC lately. People here say they were raided a few months ago, I don't know but there has been personnel changes (Albert don't work there anymore, nor Ah Boon). Stock is significantly less compared to last year. The better looking and more talented girls though seem to be almost always never available out on all day out calls to the Hotels. What we we usually find are the less talented girls.

This is why it's always a good idea to build a good relationship with the OKT and his assistants. Once they know you are a serious client, they will reserve for you the better girls. Rare walk ins tend to just get what's on hand, hence the mediocre service (although there is an occasional gem)

Just my 2 sen opinion.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster

scofield666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any pubs around penang with local chinese ?
Old 05-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraeqd1987 View Post
I get the impression there that their real money earning isn't in servicing the locals. Rather, from several visits during the weekends and talking to the girls; the $$$$ earning is in longer duration out calls to hotels catering to foreigners (middle eastern Arab types from what I gather). I guess they're not to used to banging locals or PRC, and prefer more familiar meat. My speculation only of course.

But it does explain the dearth of good talent and service at AC lately. People here say they were raided a few months ago, I don't know but there has been personnel changes (Albert don't work there anymore, nor Ah Boon). Stock is significantly less compared to last year. The better looking and more talented girls though seem to be almost always never available out on all day out calls to the Hotels. What we we usually find are the less talented girls.

This is why it's always a good idea to build a good relationship with the OKT and his assistants. Once they know you are a serious client, they will reserve for you the better girls. Rare walk ins tend to just get what's on hand, hence the mediocre service (although there is an occasional gem)

Just my 2 sen opinion.
i hv a buddy whom Albert owed a sizeable sum to..the idiot is in Danok hiding out...anyway, i hv certain latest info that may bring joy to all in favour of ang mor flavours...will disclose when confirmed..cheers!
Old 09-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

Macgyver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished 2 sessions at 2 different quite secretive ports after intro by bro scorpioking.. both were splendid bonks..

Name:M
Origin:Prc
Looks:7.5/10
Body:8/10
Height:1.68 so I was told
Boobs:7/10 a bit sagging
Bbbj:7.5/10 lots of eye contact n seductive glances
Fk:7.5/10 but when she was high she planted one big smooch n gave me her tongue willingly
Fj:8.5/10 she was willing to try different positions n love it when u thrust sideways
Dmg:160 tips 10 opening day promo price

Will write more.jz to tell u guys to b more participating here. The cheonging scene is indeed not tat bad in penang. Thxs bro scorpioking..
Old 09-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Nankuci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all my bros, can i find freelancer girl at pineng? Thank you for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1