The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Talking free shuttle bus service

those who are semi-retired or retired or looking for free rides could hop onto City Square Mall (CSM)'s fun & cheery shuttle bus. The shopping mall has engaged SMRT to provide this foc shuttle bus on the following routes:

Toa Payoh & Novena Route - 10am-10pm at 30-min intervals. Start at City Square Mall, Toa Payoh MRT Station Exit C, Bus stop at Lor 2 Toa Payoh opp Blk 157, Novena MRT Station Exit B bus stop, end at CSM.

Revised Paya Lebar & Lavender Route - 10am-10pm at 40-min intervals. Start at City Square Mall, Paya Lebar MRT Station bus stop at exit B, Lavender MRT Station bus stop at Exit B, & end at CSM.

New Tanjong Rhu Route - 1020 to 1700 hrs at 40-min intervals, weekdays only. Start at CSM, Water Place Condo, Park Shore Condo, Costa Rhu Condo, Pebble Bay Condo, Tg Ria Condo, Waterside Condo & end at CSM.

New Raffles Place Route - 1730-2030 hrs at 30-min intervals, weekdays only. Bus stop outside One Raffles Quay & direct trip to CSM.

Last edited by teochewahpek; 23-09-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 23-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Samster

teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Talking Get there by Bus

Alight at Serangoon Road (outside Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple): bus service nbr 21, 23, 64, 65, 66, 125, 130, 139 & 147. There is a photo provided by bro Ah Hia & bro Fornicator in previous posts.

You may also alight at Kitchener Road via bus nbr 21, 125 & 130.

Follow the arrows to get to Petain Road. Have a nice day!
Old 23-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Get there by Bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
those who are semi-retired or retired or looking for free rides could hop onto City Square Mall (CSM)'s fun & cheery shuttle bus. The shopping mall has engaged SMRT to provide this foc shuttle bus on the following routes:

Toa Payoh & Novena Route - 10am-10pm at 30-min intervals. Start at City Square Mall, Toa Payoh MRT Station Exit C, Bus stop at Lor 2 Toa Payoh opp Blk 157, Novena MRT Station Exit B bus stop, end at CSM.

Revised Paya Lebar & Lavender Route - 10am-10pm at 40-min intervals. Start at City Square Mall, Paya Lebar MRT Station bus stop at exit B, Lavender MRT Station bus stop at Exit B, & end at CSM.

New Tanjong Rhu Route - 1020 to 1700 hrs at 40-min intervals, weekdays only. Start at CSM, Water Place Condo, Park Shore Condo, Costa Rhu Condo, Pebble Bay Condo, Tg Ria Condo, Waterside Condo & end at CSM.

New Raffles Place Route - 1730-2030 hrs at 30-min intervals, weekdays only. Bus stop outside One Raffles Quay & direct trip to CSM.
Quote:
Alight at Serangoon Road (outside Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple): bus service nbr 21, 23, 64, 65, 66, 125, 130, 139 & 147. There is a photo provided by bro Ah Hia & bro Fornicator in previous posts.

Bro thank you so much. I would like to ask for your kind permission if you will allow me to take this valuable info and include in the maps of Bro Ah_Hia so that when I re-post from time to time it will be all incorporated.

If got better suggestions, I am very much open to it.

Thank you Sir!

Cheers.
Old 23-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

Pictures and Map courtesy of Bro Ah_Hia.
Directions with Bus Services by Bro teochewahpek

Originally posted by Bro Ah_Hia:
I'm grateful for ppl like u putting in a lot of efforts, money and cum, to come up with all the info here.
This is to honor every contributor to this thread and making it a success.

Thank you Sir/s!

Continue on and get off at this bus stop after the junction.

Walk up a little more and u will see

Follow the arrows and further up is Candy Land.

Map to PT "Candy Land"

Originally posted by Bro teochewahpek:

Free Shuttle Bus Service

Those who are semi-retired or retired or looking for free rides could hop onto City Square Mall (CSM)'s fun & cheery shuttle bus. The shopping mall has engaged SMRT to provide this foc shuttle bus on the following routes:

Get there by Bus:

Alight at Serangoon Road (outside Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple): bus service nbr 21, 23, 64, 65, 66, 125, 130, 139 & 147. There is a photo provided by bro Ah_Hia & Bro fornicator in previous posts.

Newbies, follow directions and arrows and surely, you will reach "Candy Land"!

Cheers.
Old 25-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

Wink Spacious Space for walking

so far, i find that the following houses provide more space for loitering & you get the "good" feeling if the place is renovated.

H10 - not so good at R10-R12 section, R4 section is a lot better.
H11 - good, neat & straight-thru feeling
H12 - walkway a bit cramped but lucky was recently given a coat of pink paint & well-lit.
H14 - good, more space at the back.
H16 - well-lit, less space because got 2 rows of rooms.
H22 - thanks to new wl at R19 & R20, more bro are exploring. more space at back section.

after punching on the last few lines, don on me that space is finite. if the house has two rows of rooms, then less space for walking. can imagine why Diamond (H24R12) left PT. that house is cramped & looks dirty with water dripping right at the entrance.
Old 26-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

General Petain Guide Thread by Bro kuatos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
This thread is basically a list of some of the useful threads by gor gors here, and also some information from my point of view, which may be able to help newbies roughly understand more about petain.

Originally posted by Bro Ah_Hia:
I'm grateful for ppl like u putting in a lot of efforts, money and cum, to come up with all the info here.

Thank you Sir/s!

Map to PT "Candy Land"

Originally posted by Bro teochewahpek:

Free Shuttle Bus Service

Those who are semi-retired or retired or looking for free rides could hop onto City Square Mall (CSM)'s fun & cheery shuttle bus. The shopping mall has engaged SMRT to provide this foc shuttle bus on the following routes:

Get there by Bus:

Alight at Serangoon Road (outside Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple): bus service nbr 21, 23, 64, 65, 66, 125, 130, 139 & 147. There is a photo provided by bro Ah_Hia & Bro fornicator in previous posts.

Cheers.
Old 27-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
This thread is basically a list of some of the useful threads by gor gors here, and also some information from my point of view, which may be able to help newbies roughly understand more about petain.....

Quote:
Free Shuttle Bus Service.....
Quote:
Get there by Bus.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Thank you Sirs!

Map to PT "Candy Land"

Cheers.
Old 27-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

Wink going by the back lane & enter from behind

just checked http://www.onemap.gov.sg & key in "petain road". after getting off from Exit H or I at Farrer Park Mrt Station, walk towards Kitchener Link, cross it. If you do not want to walk along Serangoon Rd pavement to face heavy traffic, walk towards back lane between row of shophouses nbr 430 to 452 on your left & just completed Studios@Marne. Then turn right to Candy Land. In the olden days, land occupied by the present Studios@Marne was once a brothel & a welding shop.
Another brother has mentioned walking along Kitchener Link opposite City Square Mall loading/unloading bay & step down to the drain & walk a short distance, then up a stretch with a makeshift altar near a tree. You then start with Hse 24 on your right & Hse 17 on your left in descending order. Avoid this drain route if it is raining. Cheong safely!
Old 27-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

Re: going by the back lane & enter from behind

Quote:
just checked http://www.onemap.gov.sg & key in "petain road". after getting off from Exit H or I at Farrer Park Mrt Station, walk towards Kitchener Link, cross it. If you do not want to walk along Serangoon Rd pavement to face heavy traffic, walk towards back lane between row of shophouses nbr 430 to 452 on your left & just completed Studios@Marne. Then turn right to Candy Land. In the olden days, land occupied by the present Studios@Marne was once a brothel & a welding shop.
Another brother has mentioned walking along Kitchener Link opposite City Square Mall loading/unloading bay & step down to the drain & walk a short distance, then up a stretch with a makeshift altar near a tree. You then start with Hse 24 on your right & Hse 17 on your left in descending order. Avoid this drain route if it is raining. Cheong safely!
Thank you once again Bro, this is great stuff!

Cheers.
Old 27-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
This thread is basically a list of some of the useful threads by gor gors here, and also some information from my point of view, which may be able to help newbies roughly understand more about petain.....

Quote:
Quote:
Get there by Bus.....
Quote:
Going by the back lane & Enter from behind

Quote:
Thank you Sirs!

Map to PT "Candy Land"

Cheers.
Old 29-09-2010, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oreocheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros. newbie here. so how is the procedure like when u enter the 'houses'? is there anybody that's gonna approach u asking, or just walk in to the rooms like tat?
Old 29-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreocheese View Post
hey bros. newbie here. so how is the procedure like when u enter the 'houses'? is there anybody that's gonna approach u asking, or just walk in to the rooms like tat?
Once you enter the house/s you will see rooms and inside the rooms are the girls. If door open, of course can ask how much, if she give the price, then go in. If she say no, don't push it, leave and find other girls. So you see, cannot "just walk in to the rooms like tat", ok?

Either explore PT by foot or by this forum, up to you.

Petain S-List (PSL)

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 30-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Get there by Bus.....
Quote:
Going by the back lane & Enter from behind

Quote:
Thank you Sirs!

Map to PT "Candy Land"

Cheers.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
devilsperm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

im quite a regular G-land person, reading all the FRs makes me wanna try new places..
Just wanna check, how do u pay the WLs? Like in G-land, need to pay the guy before getting the girl..
how about petain ? just walk straight up to their room ? haha.. dun want to look so lost if i wanna try....

cheers for all the helpful info...
Old 01-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsperm View Post
hi bros,

im quite a regular G-land person, reading all the FRs makes me wanna try new places..
Just wanna check, how do u pay the WLs? Like in G-land, need to pay the guy before getting the girl..
how about petain ? just walk straight up to their room ? haha.. dun want to look so lost if i wanna try....

cheers for all the helpful info...
WLs in PT operate business on their own time. They just pay the OKT for daily room rental.

Having said that you transact with the WL and no one else. Go into the house, see a girl that tickles your dick, then ask how much.

If she give you the price, it means she will accept you, if she say no, don't push it. You have been rejected. Go find another one that will take your business.

Hope this helps.

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1