The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Vietnamese police officer suspended for using phone while driving

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/19/2017 11:11 GMT + 7

A town police officer in the north-central Vietnamese province of Thanh Hoa has been temporarily suspended for talking on the phone while riding his motorcycle.

Junior Lieutenant Nguyen Thanh Hai, an officer of the town police unit, had been suspended for the offense, Lieutenant Colonel Mai Van Ha, chief of the traffic police division in Bim Son Town, confirmed on Tuesday.

According to Lt. Col. Ha, Hai was carrying out a patrol on April 15 when he noticed a container truck that refused to stop after being signaled to pull over by a Bim Son traffic officer.

Even though he is not responsible for enforcing traffic regulations, Hai decided to assist his traffic colleague by pursuing the truck on his motorbike and managed to get ahead of the vehicle.

continue reading here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/40602/...-while-driving

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-04-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just share my moments...

The magic of ha long bay...

Old 25-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

A close up look of the serene Cat Ba island in province of Quang Ninh

Old 26-04-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
aye aye my boss...

Aiyoh this is ultimate, kena commanded twice in 1 morning not enuff still chak this lowly peasant as boss somemore.......huhuhuhuhu.........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-04-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Meet the Saigon cabbie who stopped bag snatcher with controlled crash

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/22/2017 11:31 GMT + 7

A scene from the opposite angle then shows a Mai Linh taxi suddenly swerving to the right side of the road before crashing directly into the bag snatcher, cornering him to the wall of a house.

Maybe hor, that taxi was just trying to do a 3-point turn at that time and then that snatch thief sway sway bang into him.....

But seriously kind of hard to believe you will use your own vehicle to bang somebody just to help a stranger thought I only see this in movies

But if this is the truth, kudos to that cabbie

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-04-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Experts propose complete ban on motorbikes in Ho Chi Minh City by 2030

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/21/2017 14:00 GMT + 7[/url]

Maybe in 2030 all bikes can fly liao like those drones taxi prototypes some cuntries are trying out now

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Vietnam’s Vietjet flight attendants listed as world’s second most attractive

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/20/2017 14:47 GMT + 7

Low-cost Vietnamese carrier Vietjet, known for its bikini-clad flight attendants, has had its stewardesses listed as the world’s second most attractive airline attendants by Canada’s VIVA Lifestyle and Travel website.

VIVA believed Vietjet has the world’s second most attractive flight attendants, thanks to their “ingenious bikini uniforms,” which have been a considerable contributor to the carrier’s success, with its CEO Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao having become Vietnam’s first female billionaire.

Seriously can somebody who have experienced this on their flights confirm that this is real???? Not tokking about their launch gimmick hor but their normal daily flights

Up to now I have not taken their flights before due to their lousy timings so I really dunno

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 26-04-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Vietnamese police officer suspended for using phone while driving

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/19/2017 11:11 GMT + 7

A town police officer in the north-central Vietnamese province of Thanh Hoa has been temporarily suspended for talking on the phone while riding his motorcycle.

Junior Lieutenant Nguyen Thanh Hai, an officer of the town police unit, had been suspended for the offense, Lieutenant Colonel Mai Van Ha, chief of the traffic police division in Bim Son Town, confirmed on Tuesday.

According to Lt. Col. Ha, Hai was carrying out a patrol on April 15 when he noticed a container truck that refused to stop after being signaled to pull over by a Bim Son traffic officer.

Even though he is not responsible for enforcing traffic regulations, Hai decided to assist his traffic colleague by pursuing the truck on his motorbike and managed to get ahead of the vehicle.

continue reading here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/40602/...-while-driving

Kanasai this one really dunno wat to say that policeman go and help that traffic policeman catch that lorry but in return kena booked by the traffic policeman for using hp while driving

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
A close up look of the serene Cat Ba island in province of Quang Ninh

Nice peektures

Any "interesting" FRs to share???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 26-04-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
That okay as long as they dun flock to me like they flock to you

They can still love me deep deep so I agree with your statement

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
flock to you lah...and love you deep deep..

Old 26-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyoh this is ultimate, kena commanded twice in 1 morning not enuff still chak this lowly peasant as boss somemore.......huhuhuhuhu.........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
aye aye my boss...

Old 26-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe hor, that taxi was just trying to do a 3-point turn at that time and then that snatch thief sway sway bang into him.....

But seriously kind of hard to believe you will use your own vehicle to bang somebody just to help a stranger thought I only see this in movies

But if this is the truth, kudos to that cabbie :

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I tot you directed the movie or the lead actor since you so yandao...

Old 26-04-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe in 2030 all bikes can fly liao like those drones taxi prototypes some cuntries are trying out now

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Sooner and later the gahmen will screw the ppl who owns bike...charge huge taxes for vehicles...

Old 26-04-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seriously can somebody who have experienced this on their flights confirm that this is real???? Not tokking about their launch gimmick hor but their normal daily flights

Up to now I have not taken their flights before due to their lousy timings so I really dunno

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
No way you see bikini lah...I took vietjet recently to haiphong and back to sgn...their stewardess are dressed decently...cannot see much lah...

Old 26-04-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Kanasai this one really dunno wat to say that policeman go and help that traffic policeman catch that lorry but in return kena booked by the traffic policeman for using hp while driving

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I was on my way to haiphong Cat Bi airport when the taxi a mailinh was stopped on the highway...the driver and CSGT went in the trees and then driver walk out....money exchanged....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1