The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Westerhout 10 wh10

Er..seems like no thread for this house so creating 1 here

There is a butterfly in this house....

Fr on G10

Looks:
Definately acceptable for me, i think abit mixed blood features, personal rating 6.5/10. Complexion not good i think got pimple scars.

Body:
Big natural boobs tht have sagged. Curvy bum. Slim. For figure i think 8.5/10. Minus point due to saggy boobs. Also butt not tht good for doggy, i find kinda hard. All the meat go to the side, u know wad i mean ? The padding not in the right area. But Her lying doggy is good tho. Her figure is delicious if u are ok with saggy boobs. Small sexy waist.

Services & Skill:
Bathing. SOP.

Cat bath. SOP.

AR. None.

BBBJ. Yes bbbj, i find average skill level, suction / stimulation is Not strong enough. Enough to make me hard but probably not possible to cum due to weak suction. 1 thing i like is she plays along and let me mouth fuck her abit, if she increase stimulation / more suction strength i will definitely rate higher.

FJ:
Good. Patient. sporty and can do various positions.

Attitude: (Your experience might be different)
Can talk with
Plays along
Patient during FJ
Can speak english

SUMMARY
Looks: Above Average
Body: Solid Good
Services: Average
FJ: Good
Attitude: Good Enough

Comments
$50 a bonk....i think its totally worth it and value for money...also she can speak english so communication is better. all she needs is better make up skills and her looks rating can be much better. i gave her a average rating for services only because she gave a BBBJ. without bbbj it would be a poor rating. For FJ, during the run up to climax in lying doggy position, she was game enough to let me turn her head back for some long aggressive kissing on lips, inside mouth but no french she kept her teeth closed. I like her body and good fj session...overall score 8/10....RTF material.

Last edited by comm; 27-11-2016 at 09:12 PM.
Old 27-11-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Taiatsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout 10 wh10

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post

Fr on G10

Looks: quite good for me, i think abit mixed blood features, personal rating 6.5/10. Not cute, not chio, more like attractive. Complexion not good i think got pimple scars

Body: big natural boobs tht have sagged. Curvy bum. Slim. For figure i think 8/10. Minus point due to saggy boobs. Also butt not tht good for doggy, i find kinda hard. All the meat go to the side, u know wad i mean ? The padding not in the right area. But Her lying doggy is good tho. Her figure is delicious if u are ok with saggy boobs. Small sexy waist.

Services:

Bathing. SOP.

Cat bath. SOP.

AR. None.

BBBJ. Yes bbbj, i find average skill level, suction / stimulation is Not strong enough. Enough to make me hard but probably not possible to cum due to weak suction. 1 thing i like is she plays along and let me mouth fuck her abit, if she increase stimulation / more suction strength i will definately rate higher.

Overall skills....average.

Tbc...
Hi bro this house is which country girl and how the charging rates?
Old 27-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Where's the live show? 555
Old 27-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Where's the live show? 555
hahaha

wait 1 day i find my special ops mask first....

Taiatsu-> thai $50, not sure how long
Old 01-12-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster (P)

heard from her that some guys went down to find her....by showing her bigo screenshot to the okt and asking the okt if there is such a girl in the house

she said...kenna warning by the okt and this few day dun dare to bigo during working hours
Old 01-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

555. I'm going to wh10 later. Show okt the bigo live with her broadcasting live? Lol
Old 01-12-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
555. I'm going to wh10 later. Show okt the bigo live with her broadcasting live? Lol
lol...u do live session best la....

forgot to add....

she mention tht some customer like to ask her stupid question like "why you become a prostitute"

to this customers, she will show a black face and just finish fucking and go

Last edited by comm; 04-12-2016 at 12:36 PM.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster (P)

Hmm,

16 looks not bad oso...big bone, pleasant big bone face, bah bah and i estimate might be quite tall

5 has ok face, acceptable looks, big boobs and curvy bum tht looks like it has alot of padding

6 has a syt look, small boobs

Last edited by comm; 07-12-2016 at 06:26 PM.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm,

16 looks not bad oso...big bone, pleasant big bone face, bah bah and i estimate might be quite tall

5 has ok face, acceptable looks, big boobs and curvy bum tht looks like it has alot of padding

6 has a syt look, small boobs

you gotta ask whore grandmaster uncle bonkning. He's very popular with the gals. 555
Old 07-12-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

no1. small and petite. laugh sibei loud 1

no5. big boobies. mother of a 2 year old daughter. her name is ploy

no6. dont know much about her know her name is nikki.

no10. this girl 1 mug of beer drunk already.

no19. that time we 1 whole group go out eat mookata she say men only fuck no love. then tell me she bi
Old 08-12-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
no1. small and petite. laugh sibei loud 1

no5. big boobies. mother of a 2 year old daughter. her name is ploy

no6. dont know much about her know her name is nikki.

no10. this girl 1 mug of beer drunk already.

no19. that time we 1 whole group go out eat mookata she say men only fuck no love. then tell me she bi
the hidden master has spoken

its fun to compare opinions and thanks for the interesting tidbits of info will complete my view on g19 if i have more chance to observe her inside the fish tank

number 6 ...saw her looking at her handphone all the time and customer come also dun really care
Old 08-12-2016, 05:17 AM
Samster

naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

some of the girls look at their phone because they dont want to serve indian/bangla customers.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
sifu .. what is bi ah ..
Old 08-12-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
moscato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Fr on G10

Looks:
Definately acceptable for me, i think abit mixed blood features, personal rating 6.5/10. Complexion not good i think got pimple scars.

Body:
Big natural boobs tht have sagged. Curvy bum. Slim. For figure i think 8.5/10. Minus point due to saggy boobs. Also butt not tht good for doggy, i find kinda hard. All the meat go to the side, u know wad i mean ? The padding not in the right area. But Her lying doggy is good tho. Her figure is delicious if u are ok with saggy boobs. Small sexy waist.

Services & Skill:
Bathing. SOP.

Cat bath. SOP.

AR. None.

BBBJ. Yes bbbj, i find average skill level, suction / stimulation is Not strong enough. Enough to make me hard but probably not possible to cum due to weak suction. 1 thing i like is she plays along and let me mouth fuck her abit, if she increase stimulation / more suction strength i will definitely rate higher.

FJ:
Good. Patient. sporty and can do various positions.

Attitude: (Your experience might be different)
Can talk with
Plays along
Patient during FJ
Can speak english

SUMMARY
Looks: Above Average
Body: Solid Good
Services: Average
FJ: Good
Attitude: Good Enough

Comments
$50 a bonk....i think its totally worth it and value for money...also she can speak english so communication is better. all she needs is better make up skills and her looks rating can be much better. i gave her a average rating for services only because she gave a BBBJ. without bbbj it would be a poor rating. For FJ, during the run up to climax in lying doggy position, she was game enough to let me turn her head back for some long aggressive kissing on lips, inside mouth but no french she kept her teeth closed. I like her body and good fj session...overall score 8/10....RTF material.
Good FR. Thanks
Old 08-12-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Bisexual lo. Means she go for both man and women
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1