The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2010, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Mr Bombastic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Fucking Stories (over 30 women)

Hi Bros,

I've seen a number of promising erotica writers on SBF. So I thought I'll give it a shot too. You guys can read when you are bored. But the difference is, my stories are all REAL accounts.

I don't know the average number, but I've bagged more than 30 ladies (not including pros). Just wana share experiences. Watch this space.......

~William Shakespeare, Sonnets to Sundry Notes of Music, IV
Old 19-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Fucking Stories (over 30 women)

pls continue on ur conquests...
Old 19-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
itsmyfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

watching but nothing comes lol
Old 20-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

Sry Bros, was waiting for the thread to be approved. Don't waste any more time. Here's Chapter One...

Xiao Wan - The Slutty Looking Junior

Xiao Wan (not her real name) was my junior in Sec School. I knew her in Orchestra CCA. When she joined the Orchestra as a innocent Sec 1 girl, I was in Sec 3, prime of my puberty. Any glimpse of a hour glass frame will send my heart throbbing and pants tightening.

She wasn't the most noticeable girl of the new batch of juniors. There were prettier ones, more demure looking ones, or even those who had a premature puberty which almost burst the buttons of their white blouses. But Xiao Wan had this attitude about her which makes you want to fantasize about her. She had these pair of eyes that hooked you to her, and when she smiled, it always sent out a distress signal of immense lust. Her face was sharp, lashes were long. Her tiny little mole on the left of her cheek only helped to add on that slutty feel about her. Every time she sweeps her long straight hair, you could smell a fragrance rushing towards you. If looks could kill, I would have been raped and murdered by her long ago. She was not very tall, about 1.5m (that was sec 1) and not very busty. But you can see her potential beneath that innocent looking school uniform. Her contours grew curvier by the day, and her legs were perfect! Overall, I would say she's very proportional for a petite little babe.
I held quite a high position in the Orchestra, so getting attention wasn't difficult at all. Luck shone on me when she was selected to be in the plucking group which I was leading. And I had the job to coach her (and the team) personally.
As a year went by, Xiao Wan and I gradually got closer, but I didn't really have the guts to hit on her. But all these time, she had this little admiration for me (how do I know? Tell you later) She is actually a good girl, not as slutty as she looks, although she had the liking of wearing coloured bra (esp black and red) underneath the white uniform. How I wish I could peel her blouse open and grab what ever is underneath. But I held on. So the story goes... I graduated and she took over my position in the Orchestra. The exciting part is just beginning...

~end of part 1~

Old 20-09-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

Every now and then, she would come to my mind when I start to fantasize. I would have visions of her moaning like a slut, begging me for a fuck. But I knew that was only going to be a fantasy. I thought I would never see or talk to her again after leaving the school. But fate has other plans.

It was my first day in Uni after spending 2.5 years in camouflage suits, surrounded by deprived guys who read the same FHM for 20 times in a week! I'm finally free! And the sea of babes in Uni is there for us to fish. First day was always going to be awkward. Not knowing anyone, not knowing where to go. After a tiring day of orientation, it was time for a little rest at the canteen with new found friends. Then I glanced upon a silhouette walking right across the canteen. The long hair and slender body was unmissable. What was even more familiar was the slight swaying movement of the ass when walking. As I looked up, it belonged to a girl that I had been fantasizing about - Xiao Wan!

Omg! I couldn't believe it. She had grown into such a fine young lady. Dressed in a tight pink T-shirt, white shorts and heels, showing off her slender legs and busty figure. Yes, busty! In that split second, I had already raped her with my eyes. Those were a set of full C-Cup breasts bouncing off her chest. Her smile was still the same, classy with a tinge of sluttiness. I smiled and walked towards her

Me: "Wow, didn't expect to see you here, you've changed alot!"
Her: "Ya..omg. what course you in? you changed alot too"
Me: "I'm in common engineering, you?"
Her: "Ya, same same. Hey I gotta go. See you around"

Despite seeing her in campus, I still didn't feel that I had a chance to bed her. Not to mention the fact that she had a boyfriend whom she always speak of. Seems like they were very close. So I thought, game over man. Look elsewhere. She'll always be your junior ONLY. But I still fantasized about her.

So 3 years passed in uni with us saying hi and bye. I had a girlfriend of my own (I'll tell that story next time), and a my share of bonks here and there, but none were really satisfactory. On and off Xiao Wan and I would chat late into the night on msn. Sometimes we would take the same bus home or to school cos we stay near each other. We would talk about anything from school to memories to relationships. All these understanding and gaining familiarity proved to be useful in the future. We stayed purely platonic until year 4....

~end of part 2~

Old 20-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

looks good, setting my tentage here
Old 20-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

Wow nice nice.. do continued... 30 gals u bonk somemore!? Skeli also involved milf & old auntie.. jkjk
Old 20-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
looks good, setting my tentage here
U set tentage, I set the campfire
Old 20-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sgboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brings sleeping bag along
Old 20-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Manifestation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
U set tentage, I set the campfire
I've got marshmallows, care for some?
Old 21-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one..Camping for more.
Old 21-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-Lee View Post
Nice one..Camping for more.
Up your points liao bro
Old 21-09-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
birdfeeder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice , more please , thks
Old 21-09-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
cyberg82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercyberg82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping here, more please
Old 21-09-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

Thanks for the support bros.

To Bus72: Bingo, the 30 conquests involve MILFs. Their stories will come soon. Others include virgins, Minahs, ah lians, poly/JC/ITE girls, 16 yr old....etc... just a preview.

Here goes part 3 of Chapter 1....

Year 4 was a busy year full of projects to complete and tests to pass. The stress levels were high, as such, girls and boys needed some avenues to release them. A close friend of the opposite sex just fits the bill. Xiao Wan and I started to meet more often to study together as the final exams drew near. We would hang out in the library the whole day, or sometimes I'll bring her to my favourite cafe along bukit timah. It feels good to have a gorgeous head turner walking beside you. Sometimes I can't stop myself from glancing if other guys were looking at her, and feel proud when they do (I'm sure you do that if you had a pretty gf).
In between the serious studying, we would have 'commercial breaks'. It started with some harmless chatting...then slowly we started to joke more and play, like taking funny photos together, reading each other's palm (it works everytime!). Chemistry soon developed. It also helped that her relationship with her bf wasn't going very smoothly, and that I had recently became single again. She told me how she held a soft admiration for me during our secondary school times, because I was quite a figure in the CCA. I said I noticed her too, and honestly told her that she had slutty eyes. It didn't backfire. In fact, we went on to chat about more sexy stuff. One went like that

Her: You know, he(her bf) brought me to Bintan the first week we were together.
Me: Woah, first week and you went overseas with him liao ah?
Her: haha..ya lor. Unbelievable right?
Me: So did you have a 'good time' in the hotel room? haha
Her: No la, he didn't touch me during then. Really. But after a short while, we did everything la. I wasn't a virgin already what.
Me: So you very experienced la, more than me
Her: haha. no la. But he very violent one. You don't know how much I bleed everytime he do me lor. Wa lau
(my heart pain....)
Me: Oh... he likes that kind eh. So you must have alot of feeling too la.
Her: Ok la... his performance dropping quite fast. I haven't start to get high, he finished already.
Me: Maybe age has caught up with him. (He's 8 yrs older)
Her: Maybe... but I like slowly. more sensual. Aiya, you don't understand one la. haha.
(back to studying)

I thought woah..this is one horny babe. And her bf's performance not up to standard recently. This is my chance. So one fateful day, she announced that she became single (partly due to my coercing too), cos she was tired of his temper. The last straw came when he hit her. We started going out on late night drinks, morning runs and beachy suntans.

On our first trip to Sentosa, she came dressed with a tiny black bikini with matching mini beach shorts. My eyes almost popped out of the sockets! Those set of full c cup breasts were half plunging out from the 2 cloth triangles on her chest. They looked like the firmest and juiciest pair of tits in the whole world (at least at that moment). I tried not to look, but I think she noticed. I thought it would be heavenly if I could help her apply sunblock, but I didn't dare to ask directly.

Me: ay, you got sunblock? lend me
Her: Wah, guy also need ah. haha. here, take it.
Me: can help me apply behind, can't reach
(rubs my back with her smooth hands)
When she was applying..
Me: you can reach your back meh?
Her: no la..not flexible.
Me: need help not. don't paiseh la, just say.
Her: haha... ok ok. help me put some behind.

JACKPOT!

Rubbing the lotion on her fair and smooth skin was a tantalizing affair. I tried to go as slow as possible, just to prolong the moment. She has totally no idea that my beach shorts were getting tighter by the second. In my mind, i was already fucking her on the sand doggie style. I went up and down her back, from the neck to the top of her shorts, remembering to apply the sides too, close to her breasts, careful not to be too close for comfort. As I moved up behind her neck, I gave her a little massage, pinching her neck and shoulder muscles. She let out a moan
"hmmm....very shiok leh. where did you learn to do that?"
"Oh, I learnt online la. Cos I help my mum massage too sometimes"
"Feels good. continue leh, dont stop"
As she speaks, her shoulders heaved, and her head swirled from side to side, eyes closed and biting her lips. If only it was our foreplay in bed.

For the whole day on the beach, I couldn't take my eyes away from her body. Her beautiful assets, her slim and flat waist, sexy hips just nice for grabbing from behind, and slender legs which will be opening for me in time to come.

~end of part 3~

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1