The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 20
KOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anybody ever brought ML out for few hours

Bros, well done. I wish I can do that. My loving skill is still at primary school. I need to pay more to bring them out.
My problem is, they always hint and ask for more the next date. Sometimes, spoil my mood and appetite.
Old 16-12-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

"If you are going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

So I set my mind on doing something, and I went with it all the way.

No criticising please on the very brief and vague story I am about to share, it is a forum to share experiences anyway.

Made a momentous effort based on extremely limited information to explore.

2.5 days, 14 hours, 29 shop house streets and 81 joints later (ALL BY FOOT), I did not find what I set out to find. (On a side note, I should have joined the national steps challenge... wasted siah)

Most counters are helpful, some are nonchalant and a few with trickery. But I guess it is part and parcel the journey.

Comprehensive? I bet so.
Sense of accomplishment? Definitely not.
Exhaustion? Hell yeah haha.

I guess at the end of the day, perseverance does not pay off. Hope sincerity does. Although I know it does not most of the time.

On a side note again, do check out my new thread on the evolving massage joint scenes here: https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=675197

Hope it is informative for newbies as well as seasoned bros. The forum is all about contribution, gaining trust and sharing, right?

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 16-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Thanks, but i still paid her - $300 for Wednesday overnight & $500 for this weekend. After i shoved the money to her, I put my finger to her lips (upper one, not lower... lol!) to signal to her to just take the money & diam diam. But can see she springing her KC trap liao, haha!

Way to go lah! Now my turn to get jealous, hahaha!!! Hmmm... seafood dinner sounds good for tonight!
Wah this type syt u got to manage her well..Duno who will fall in kc trap..Hahaha.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
"If you are going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

So I set my mind on doing something, and I went with it all the way.

No criticising please on the very brief and vague story I am about to share, it is a forum to share experiences anyway.

Made a momentous effort based on extremely limited information to explore.

2.5 days, 14 hours, 29 shop house streets and 81 joints later (ALL BY FOOT), I did not find what I set out to find. (On a side note, I should have joined the national steps challenge... wasted siah)

Most counters are helpful, some are nonchalant and a few with trickery. But I guess it is part and parcel the journey.

Comprehensive? I bet so.
Sense of accomplishment? Definitely not.
Exhaustion? Hell yeah haha.

I guess at the end of the day, perseverance does not pay off. Hope sincerity does. Although I know it does not most of the time.

On a side note again, do check out my new thread on the evolving massage joint scenes here: https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=675197

Hope it is informative for newbies as well as seasoned bros. The forum is all about contribution, gaining trust and sharing, right?
Great magnum opus you've produced there. It's a piece of work that any Ivy League academic would have been proud of, lol!

Btw, my sources informed me that there has been a surge in the number of queries at many town joints recently regarding a certain SYT ML called Coco from Yong Peng. I almost flipped & fell off my chair laughing. Seems like you are not alone. Also, a number of those asking even showed these pics I posted earlier to the counter staff in their attempts to desperately ID her. LOL! I think many massage shop staff must be quite baffled by their sudden collective interest.

The internet is indeed a scary place, haha! Well, this thread garnered over 45k views in less than a month, far more than many advertised threads. So it's not surprising there are many silent readers here who have also embarked on a similar enterprise as you did.

Last edited by GR888; 16-12-2017 at 09:36 PM.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Wah this type syt u got to manage her well..Duno who will fall in kc trap..Hahaha.
I'm up to my neck in shit now. Busty Bonanza just hinted to me she'd like to move in with me. Said she's sick of sharing a crummy rented room with her colleague Amy. I taichi-ed away the topic by diverting our conversation to another related subject. But I'm sure she revisit it when she has the chance.

Just finished our seafood dinner (inspired by bro hentaili, haha!). Waiting for her to upload all her haolian makan pics on social media before moving off for another round of piak piak!!
Old 16-12-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm up to my neck in shit now. Busty Bonanza just hinted to me she'd like to move in with me. Said she's sick of sharing a crummy rented room with her colleague Amy. I taichi-ed away the topic by diverting our conversation to another related subject. But I'm sure she revisit it when she has the chance.

Just finished our seafood dinner (inspired by bro hentaili, haha!). Waiting for her to upload all her haolian makan pics on social media before moving off for another round of piak piak!!
Thanks to bro GR888 for sharing again! Glad i am your inspiration to this extent.

Should say you are more of mine!

Hahaha!
Old 16-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr888 View Post
i'm up to my neck in shit now. busty bonanza just hinted to me she'd like to move in with me. Said she's sick of sharing a crummy rented room with her colleague amy. I taichi-ed away the topic by diverting our conversation to another related subject. But i'm sure she revisit it when she has the chance.

Just finished our seafood dinner (inspired by bro hentaili, haha!). Waiting for her to upload all her haolian makan pics on social media before moving off for another round of piak piak!! :d
大哥....... 你怕不怕有一天她对你说 .... 我有了
..... Baby..........
Old 16-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I regretted not asking Ass Rim Assasssin for her contact when I visited her. She did mention to me on the fear of raids in the HC, hinting that outside job would have been safer.

Maybe next time when I go I ask again. Still waiting for you to reveal more info on the Busty Bazooka girl hehe
Quote:
Busty Bonanza bro halogen019, not Busty Bazooka... LOL! It's OK. I'll reveal when the time is right.
Nothing about my work to be proud of lah. I am more proud of my positive sharing spirit and perseverance.

My mission failed. That is the truth.

But this time 皇天 has 辜负苦心人.

And I am very sad to say, at the end of the day, hard work, genuineness and sincerity have not prevailed.

I can't say "it is ok" but I still have to say "it is ok".

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 16-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, base on the frequencies that u piak wif ur Busty Bonanza, i hv the feeling that u might hv taken the 冰山雪莲 or 千年灵芝 or 万年人参 before or what? if not how come u got so much energy & stamina to piak today piak tomorrow piak the next day one?

I still think that after the piak piak session u shud take the 牛鞭 or tongkat Ali oso can la, but not Ali no tongkat hor ..
Old 16-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
大哥....... 你怕不怕有一天她对你说 .... 我有了
..... Baby..........
Then I'll tell her "恭喜你啦, 父亲是谁啊?"

Quote:
Nothing about my work to be proud of lah. I am more proud of my positive sharing spirit and perseverance.

My mission failed. That is the truth.

But this time 皇天 has 辜负苦心人.

And I am very sad to say, at the end of the day, hard work, genuineness and sincerity have not prevailed.

I can't say "it is ok" but I still have to say "it is ok".
And you know why the time is not right as I told u over PMs. There's a cyclone out there now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Bro, base on the frequencies that u piak wif ur Busty Bonanza, i hv the feeling that u might hv taken the 冰山雪莲 or 千年灵芝 or 万年人参 before or what? if not how come u got so much energy & stamina to piak today piak tomorrow piak the next day one?

I still think that after the piak piak session u shud take the 牛鞭 or tongkat Ali oso can la, but not Ali no tongkat hor ..
Errr... I'm not on stimulants or steroids leh. Actually we only engage in intensive piak piak on weekends. Only in the last two weeks that we piaked on one weekday night in addition nia.
Old 16-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

And you know why the time is not right as I told u over PMs. There's a cyclone out there now.
Ok bro thanks. Appreciate your assurance. And sorry if I appear to have lost my cool. Not my intention. I am just plain frustrated at my ineptness after such a harrowing, mentally and physically draining experience. Trust you are a man of your words.

Still appreciative of your contributions to the forum. Just hoping you can be more "friendly" and "tone down" in your sharing.

We may come from different background and perspective, we can agree to disagree but I am sure you are with me when it comes to looking for quality gems and sharing with trustworthy bro and I hope you consider me as one.

Feel free to check out the "guide" thread I posted. Hope it strikes a chord among you and other senior bros and also helping out the new ones. Because you never know when you need a good contact from a newbie.

Thanks again and peace out.

By the way, not my style showing pictures from forum and ask around. I still abide by the principle that whatever happens in the forum stays in the forum.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Last edited by halogen019; 16-12-2017 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Additional info
Old 17-12-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr888 View Post
then i'll tell her "恭喜你啦, 父亲是谁啊?"
死鬼。不认账了呀。。。。。。。
Old 17-12-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wah...Siao liao...Maybe she will packed her luggage n surprise u next week

Meet up with my milf for supper and she mentioned she on pill for quite a while..Hahaha the rest is history....

Last edited by Giansex; 17-12-2017 at 12:48 PM. Reason: L
Old 17-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok bro thanks. Appreciate your assurance. And sorry if I appear to have lost my cool. Not my intention. I am just plain frustrated at my ineptness after such a harrowing, mentally and physically draining experience. Trust you are a man of your words.

Still appreciative of your contributions to the forum. Just hoping you can be more "friendly" and "tone down" in your sharing.

We may come from different background and perspective, we can agree to disagree but I am sure you are with me when it comes to looking for quality gems and sharing with trustworthy bro and I hope you consider me as one.

Feel free to check out the "guide" thread I posted. Hope it strikes a chord among you and other senior bros and also helping out the new ones. Because you never know when you need a good contact from a newbie.

Thanks again and peace out.

By the way, not my style showing pictures from forum and ask around. I still abide by the principle that whatever happens in the forum stays in the forum.
No need to apologise leh. You were just being upfront and you didn’t say or do anything offensive. You should see the kind of abuse & barb I get over PMs, haha! A lot of sexually frustrated & instinctively violent samsters in serious need of anger management help here, LOL!

You’re right on the part about coming from different backgrounds. I can come across as being the unfriendly forum pantomime villain at times. Maybe it’s the angmoh blood in me acting up. Haha!

Finally, you’re also right about me toning down the sharing. I think a lot of samsters are already damn pissed with me for stoking up their sexual appetite with Busty Bonanza’s pics & leaving them high & dry. I shudder to think what’ll happen if I post naked pics of her in suggestive poses or those of her in translucent lingerie and kinky outfits.
Old 17-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Wah...Siao liao...Maybe she will packed her luggage n surprise u next week

Meet up with my milf for supper and she mentioned she on pill for quite a while..Hahaha the rest is history....
Raw is not war!
With raw you get much more!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Huat ah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1