The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L2030

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
just get into the picture group and u can see her pics liao....

any info on g5 boobs and bum
Pictures group?
Old 26-06-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello bros

Chill man! Let's continue to share whatever info we have.

As with many things written online, take with a pinch of salt. The truest and most accurate experiences are always the ones we have ourselves. What others write we just take as references.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 26-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
I mean 2030. How I wish the girls at 2030 work at 2034. The rooms are so much bigger. Lol.
I tried G8 twice in her first week at work. Written an FR on her as well. Service and gfe were great. Frenching and bbbj included. Don't know why her FRs have not been so good thereafter. Recommended a friend and he kena capped bj.

Haven't tried her for a long time so can't comment much. Probably she has bf already. Won't be surprised if it's a Korean as she has a fetish for oppa.

2034 girls look not bad. Saw a few syts a couple of times but don't dare to try. Last time I tried any girls from there is a few years back. Can't remember much about the room though.
Old 26-06-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
I have not actually. So far tried g5, g9 and g12. What girls have you tried in this house? I really wanted to try g13. But so far end up taking g9.
I've only tried G8. Recommend you to try. Service is kinda subjective now but her natural C-cup boobs are worth the money already.

How's G5, G12 and G13 in terms of look and body?
Old 26-06-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

just start your own FR thread and say what you want there...
Old 30-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
Jay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Finally managed to try g9 after several unsuccessful trips to the shop.

Look: 7/10 I frankly don't find her looks bad. She is just average looking. Definitely can accept type.

Boobs: 9/10 best part of all. Like what some bros mentioned. Godly boobs but I have to qualify myself here, A-grade boobs in C cup category. Hers are not super big like cartoon's one for those who know who I am talking about. The shape is one of the best. When squeezing, the boobs have the right amount of softness and firmness. The downside is her nipples - they are inverted so it is very hard to suck.

Body: 9/10 great body. She is slim and proportionate.

Complexion: 7/10 has no body tattoos but I think her face has little blemishes.

Foreplay: 8/10 hardworking but not sensual enough

FJ: 8/10 she can take a big one. Very accommodating

Here is one thing which I found very different from the FRs on her: she doesn't do kissing but what some bros here said, she is a frenching machine. So I am a bit confused.

Overall a very good bonk, much much better than g8.
wanted to try G8 but not available. so I took G9 who is inside.

Look (face): 6/10 Acceptable with make up.

Boobs: 9/10. (minus 1 point for inverted nipples)

Body: 10/10 Great boobs. great Ass. slim waist . every part is proportionate. can't ask for more.

Complexion: relatively fair and smooth skin with not much or no blemishes. face though is not smooth. Nice hair.

Foreplay: 6/10. nothing remarkable

BJ : 8/10 capped. but feels good too cos she knows how to use her hands.

FJ: 8/10 Accommodating but not really keen on cowgirl. very nice fuck as she is quite responsive without too much acting.

Overall very good bonk indeed. If you are looking for pretty face then too bad she is not for you.
Old 30-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Just tried G9 also......fwah............best of the best body i have seen for awhile everything natural....even better than 1838 exG11. If you remember 1838 ex exG11, this G9's body is something like that but more proportional....almost perfect. if only she is taller then will be supermodel body. She has a body that i feel like exploring all over...

Boobs 11/10 but take away 1 point for inverted nips so 10/10 55555
there are big boobs....but if it's not nice also no use. hers really nice shape and size. C cups probably.

Nice perky and bouncy butt and she has hips.....so practically hour glass figure.

Smooth and fair skin. no tattoos.

SO compared to G8, G9 body really win hands down.

Face.....i find her pleasant lah....make up sometime can do wonders. but for a body like that, no make up also hoot lah. If you go Lor6 H70 and see, there are worse ones.

Her face not so pretty never mind, but she is quite nice, smiley and fun. Had a lot with fun with her even though service is not commando type. When she on top of me......while licking her boobs, she will use them to slap me and suffocate me....lol

during cat bath, she should have put some powder or oil on her boobs like 1838 xxG11 to boob fuck me cos kinda pain.

Capped BJ but feels quite good cos can play with her nice boobs.

FJ entered her first from spoon position and her whole body got goose bumps....and the way she arched her butt for you to fuck her spooning is damm shiok. my cock and her pussy like made for each other at spoon position. too bad no ceilin or side mirror...if not will be very shiok visually.

her on top is shiok visually.....and the best is doggie.....the back view is really OMG......lucky still got a small mirror in front of the bed to view her front while bonking her doggie.....

overall very good session even though no commando service. Hope she up her service next time and I will go back regularly.

Please up my points if you like my FR
Old 30-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Just tried G9 .. Hope she up her service
double sexxion... sure better serv.
say until lidat i better go take a look...
at her naked body.
hows looks compared to jm 7 n 9
Old 30-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
double sexxion... sure better serv.
say until lidat i better go take a look...
at her naked body.
hows looks compared to jm 7 n 9
sure double sexxion next time but it's $100 and not sure how long...1hr i don't mind but doubt so. she also said she can do something else, so going to try.

when she took off her clothes my eyes immediately and lao nua and my cock also _|_ if her service like JM14 G7....walao i tell you i sure die and go to heaven. JM14G7 can also make me _|_ with my clothes on but not because of visual stimuli but physical. both together will be my Dream team !

looks wise for me i actually prefer this G9 over JM14 G7. Jm14 G7 is good too but the "feel" is just not there even though service damn good.

i don't like inverted nips but seems ok on her just imagine she has small nips lol....1838G7 also inverted nips and looks not so nice cos boobs a bit droopy. so some people might be turned off.

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 30-06-2017 at 11:11 PM.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
if her service like JM14 G7....walao i tell you i sure die and go to heaven.

looks wise for me i actually prefer this G9 over JM14 G7. Jm14 G7 is good too but the "feel" is just not there even though service damn good.
give her a few $100 sexxions .. confirm u sure go heaven ..
chai kup .. i would prefer a girl with chemistry rather than a chiobu giv very gud service but no chem.
they really make u forget that you are fucking in geylang
but some of these gers nid rtf to bring it out... hav u rtf g7?
Old 01-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lionheart99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for G6 Bow

Looks:5
Body: 6
Boobs:4 Not for boobs lover
Kiss: didt try
French: didt try
Cbj: 7
Fj: 8
Service: 8
Rtf:kiv

Playful girl who like to tease, peite girl with cute looks due to her size n dyed golden yellow coloured hair bundled up. Kept molesting my butt several times.

Shower quick but thorough, room n shower damn small. Catbath with roaming kisses all over with good usage of hands, good tongue skill licking n flicking on balls n surrounding areas. Cbj suction n rythmn ok but pity not bbbj.

Hardworking girl in cowgirl position, unloaded in only one position. Still left time for quick massage, peite girl but packs wallop in her massage with hard hand press, elbow, knee press n lock swing. Crackling sounds all over.

Didt lift a finger throughout session, she did all the work, recommend for bros who like laid back n enjoy and also for hard massage.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Yeah this house i get only cbj 1st visit
Old 02-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Yeah this house i get only cbj 1st visit

Hmm maybe bbbj reserved for rtf? Will try out other wl to see if 1st visit all cbj
Old 02-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I think g9 is also famous for her massage.

G8 recommended me for her massage and g9 herself seems quite proud of her massage skills. I didn't try though. Not enough time.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Maybe try G9 next visit , go look see if her looks belong my type. I did saw another wl with big boobs think its G9 but not sure cos she doesnt seems keen in me taking her so i did not pay attention what number but sure not G8 cos saw her came out from the room
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1