The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

Nice story... camping for more...
Old 16-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

me: him??? you serious???

I had just found out that i was not xiao hui's first ever affair.. she had just admitted to me that she had cheated on her hubby with one of our ex colleague, who's still working at that company before.. she told me he was the reason she switched companies...

me: how did it happen??

xiao hui: after you left liao, i didn't really have much friends. so got closer to him. you know after pregnancy i put on quite a lot of weight.. he suggested we sign up gym together..

that colleague was on the chubby side, 100 kg at least, 172 cm tall maybe...

me: like he got lose weight like that.. just a way to get close to you la...

xiao hui: yup i realise in the end.. cos during gym he hardly ever run, most of the time he was just watching me.

me: then after gym?

xiao hui: sometimes we go for a light supper to chat. then we head our way home..

me: how long did the gym outings last?

xiao hui: quite a few months.... almost a year. we signed memberships..

that's when i realise, he doesn't drive. hence not making it easier for him to hook her..

me: how did you two happen?

xiao hui: a lot of times he will suggest instead of gym we go somewhere else.. like clubbing or watch horror movie or even ktv... i usually say better not as that year was my first child's PSLE... after our 1 hour of gym will head back.

her first child's psle? so that must be 2 years plus ago la..

xiao hui: but one day. i got it really jialat jialat from boss. he just somehow wasn't happy with me... i was really down and scared also. scared to lose job. he told me i need to relax and listen to his solution... we worked a bit late that day, waited for boss to leave first. then he brought me down to a bar to have a late supper and drink. he listened to me whine and stuff.. then he told me how to handle boss.. like next day just wear a bit revealing.. say the words he want to hear. whine a bit to him. he'd be ok. i was unsure of his solution but he did manage to explain clearly and how other female colleagues have their way around boss... he said i wasn't making full use of my sexuality powers..... he taught me a few... we drank a lot liao, tipsy and giggled much. he even got me to unbutton a few to show some cleavage in the bar. asked me to go to bar counter to order drink and let me see that other men will give me a look... boosted my confidence a bit more. i felt better, a lot better. felt more comfortable with him. he came and sat beside me, sat really close. we chat some more. his hand was groping my waist and thigh. i was tipsy, head leaning on his shoulder. could feel him kissing my hair from time to time.... then he said time for us to go home, he settled the bill. but while walking to the taxi stand, he told me to follow him. we took the lift to the higher floors where there were some offices/shops but they were all closed shop liao. the building wasn't very new also so very deserted.. i asked him why he brought me there he said so that I need a good long hug for more confidence. we hugged for a while at the lift lobby for quite a while.. and then...
Old 16-04-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
GanBeeKim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice very story, pls continue TS
Old 16-04-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

xiao hui: he initiated a kiss. i didn't resist or move at all to avoid his kiss.. he planted his lips on mine. started to kiss tenderly. we ended up making up against the wall by the buttons of the lift. he was gentle and tender, quite skilled.. he was groping my body all over.. then he stopped to whisper into my ear.. 'follow me'... being tipsy, i was just obliging.. followed him, he brought me to the toilet! male toilet some more.. and it was quite smelly... i was quite turned off... he pulled me into a cubicle, we continued to make out.. he unbuttoned my blouse down, undid my bra and licked my nipples. i was very turned on... he wanted to take off my pants entirely.............
Old 16-04-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
TakeAChillPill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 16-04-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
pobvu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for updating TS
Old 17-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

xiao hui: actually, I wouldn't mind taking my pants off for him... but that toilet was just too dirty. I couldn't even imagine setting my feet on the dirty wet floor which had water with black dirt...i let him know that. he didn't seem very happy. he sat me down on the toilet bowl seat. he stood in front of me.. unzipped his pants and showed his erected penis to me. he signaled to do something to it, he pointed at it. i was puzzled and tipsy, didn't really knew what he wanted. then he asked me to suck for him. i cringed at the idea, back then, couldn't stand that thought.. he tried to persuade me but i insisted no.. then he got me masturbate for him with his penis in front of my face.. i shook really hard for him until he ejaculated and shot on to my face.. i was quite upset and angry with him!! wanted to quickly rush to the sink and wash my face. but he didn't let me go. he pulled me back in and unzipped my pants. pulled it down slightly. pushed his hand into my panties and started to finger me. at first i was quite reluctant as his semen was all over my face but haven't done for months and down there was really sensitive so once his fingers touch the clit i got very wet very quickly and succumbed to him and let him finger. he pushed about 2 or 3 fingers into me and started to finger slowly. i tried very very hard not to moan and just grabbed him, pressed my face on his shirt to wipe the semen off from my face and he got upset and pushed me back against the cubicle wall to keep my face away from his shirt. his face looked unhappy and he kind of 'punished' me by fingering harder and harder. smacking his hand onto my crotch area quite hard and painful but his fingers go in and out so fast like being fucked by a beast. i got so wet and then finally orgasmed but he refused to let me hug.. we both rested for a minute then he checked outside before he quickly stepped out and i washed my face using the sink, make up all messed up also.. after we went down, he waited with me for a cab then he went off on his own.. was feeling quite scared and guilty. not sure how to face him the next day either. later that night was quite relieved to receive his message also, he reminded me to wear a dress and slightly low cut for boss.. i replied him ok and thanks for the advice with a smiley. he didn't message already.

me: so that was your incident with him? that's it?

xiao hui: no...... hmmmmm......
Old 17-04-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
matsumotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 17-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ChenFala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates, thanks
Old 17-04-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8701 / Power: 11
Vivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChenFala View Post
Nice updates, thanks
Yes, same thought too!
Old 17-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
AimeeChan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post
Yes, same thought too!
Yes, me too!
Old 17-04-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

me: no? what do you mean?

xiao hui: next day. more happened... reached work.. i wore the dress i wore to ktv with you that day.. came to work, at first when we saw each other, was a bit awkward. i felt really guilty.. but when saw boss, forgot everything and got serious. he came over and reminded me again. i unzipped the zip lower, let my hair down instead of tying it up like an aunty. went into boss's office and rectified the mistake. while discussing, followed his tactic and went beside boss to bend and look at the paperwork. boss looked and he even stuttered. when i came out, i was really surprised, happy and excited even.. he saw and texted me congrats, meet me at the stairwell ok? i agreed and we both left after another. once inside the stairs area, he led me further down the flight of stairs so we were out of sight of either level of doors. once clear, i gave him a hug in delight, but we were both celebrating something so lame. just us a reason to hug each other, i was attracted to him already. after hugging for a few more seconds, he moved in and kissed me on my forehead and reassured me, saying things like ' i knew you can easily seduce him, you are hot, you just don't realise it' and more sweet talk like that..... after that, he daringly asked for permission to see my bra. i didn't resist him, my zip came down completely to my tummy, he split my top and cupped my breasts.. he bent my bra cups and sucked on my nipples.. then his finger went under my skirt(dress), slide into my panties and started to play with my clit. i was so worried that a security guard walk in on us.. wanted to stop him but his fingers went into my privates liao. couldn't stop him, didn't really want to either. he fingered me harder and faster.. i unzipped him and shake his penis for him... he reminded me to only masturbate gently and slowly only.. he fingered me until i got so wet and orgasmed.. i pulled him and hugged him tight. he allowed me this time.. rested awhile..
Old 17-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
zamphong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update .... more please!
Old 17-04-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7988 / Power: 11
Anitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeChan View Post
Yes, me too!
Me as well too!
Old 17-04-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
LydiaSum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy