The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2014, 10:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: L14 H29 - House of Oolong

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Interesting, so who would you guys say are the top 5 girls closest to Bei Er body, looks and service attitude wise?

She has put on quite a lot of weight I find recently.

Yue er at least a bit more slim.

I personally find Yue er face more pretty, even up close.

That's just for my taste.
Bro, probably her look is jia bao type?

So bei er is bah bah? Yue er not slim type

Last edited by korean; 09-11-2014 at 10:30 PM.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Bro, probably her look is jia bao type?

So bei er is bah bah? Yue er not slim type
whose look is jia bao?

yue er is not slim type but slimmer than bei er for now I think.

bei er is bah bah already now, as you mentioned.

any way, most bros have moved on to other things as bei er now quite easy to out call from what I am seeing.

last time must queue at her house and no guarantee to get as people cut queue by booking with her directly.

now no such issues le, and she start work more on time.

also I believe many new girls are giving her tough competition and she can feel it.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:31 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Yue er...

Which mean both top ap at this house quite easy to get outcall huh?

Quote:
whose look is jia bao?

yue er is not slim type but slimmer than bei er for now I think.

bei er is bah bah already now, as you mentioned.

any way, most bros have moved on to other things as bei er now quite easy to out call from what I am seeing.

last time must queue at her house and no guarantee to get as people cut queue by booking with her directly.

now no such issues le, and she start work more on time.

also I believe many new girls are giving her tough competition and she can feel it.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Yue er...

Which mean both top ap at this house quite easy to get outcall huh?
think generally in geylang right now, no true AP that's so hard to call from outside.

that's thanks to many FRs written by many different bros recently I guess, plus quite a lot of new gems from July and September batch.

so now everyone has more to choose from, so no more queue.

yue er would be a AP if her service can improve.

Should save $ now for December batch so we can enjoy some Christmas shopping. hahaha.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:12 AM

Quote:
think generally in geylang right now, no true AP that's so hard to call from outside.

that's thanks to many FRs written by many different bros recently I guess, plus quite a lot of new gems from July and September batch.

so now everyone has more to choose from, so no more queue.

yue er would be a AP if her service can improve.

Should save $ now for December batch so we can enjoy some Christmas shopping. hahaha.
So yue er is not an ap yet?
Old 24-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to L14 H29 for the first time.
Greeted by OKT and was show Ipad for selection of gals.
I picked one, OkT shook head,

I picked one, OKT shook head.

Both gals not working.

I then let OKT choose. He picked a gal. I nodded.

sat on the lounge and wait and watch ch8 drama where Dawn Yeoh act as a tuition teacher.

Then OKT said gal tired and he recommend another gal.

While, playing Three Kingdoms app games, gal in police uniform appeared.

She look abit like Gilian Chung.
her name is Nana.

Inspector Nana took me to the room where there are large bath room.. ( l like this room because it is suitable for tarma.)

I was like prisoner asked to strip naked in front of 4 mirror room whether Nana keep watchful eye on me as she went about putting towels, etc.

Then she stripped off her uniform. revealing her black bra , but I dont like her bra (very thick band). and her black panties.

She removed her bra and panties and took me to bathroom.

Where she washed my body in order to look for drug .

I put my hand over my head and legs spread.

She put my foreskin backwards to wash ..( she was looking for a trace of drug on my dickhead.)

Then she asked me to turn around and wash my anus ( she was looking for a tube of drug inserted in my anus...)

Then she gave me breast massage on my front and back.. (she was using her super sensitive assets to feel the trace of drug..)]

Later, she asked me to go out and help me dry my body, and my legs.

Then she bath and l lied on my back.

When she came out , she lick my body and use her breasts to rubba ..

She smack my buttock.
I position myself on all fours. she gave me AR to taste for a drug.

No drug.

Then she asked me to turn around , ans spread my legs for licking inspection.

Cannot find evidence.

She gave me BBBJ ....I resist cumming .

Then as a last resort, she put condom on my cock and let down her hair , shaking her head to let her hair flow around.

And bonk me in cowgal.. her face close to my face. I resisted effort to release evidence.

She bonk harder and harder. till I cummed and she smiled and kiss my cheek..

I was bathed and dressed up..
Old 24-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Went to L14 H29 for the first time.
Greeted by OKT and was show Ipad for selection of gals.
I picked one, OkT shook head,

I picked one, OKT shook head.

Both gals not working.

I then let OKT choose. He picked a gal. I nodded.

sat on the lounge and wait and watch ch8 drama where Dawn Yeoh act as a tuition teacher.

Then OKT said gal tired and he recommend another gal.

While, playing Three Kingdoms app games, gal in police uniform appeared.

She look abit like Gilian Chung.
her name is Nana.

Inspector Nana took me to the room where there are large bath room.. ( l like this room because it is suitable for tarma.)

I was like prisoner asked to strip naked in front of 4 mirror room whether Nana keep watchful eye on me as she went about putting towels, etc.

Then she stripped off her uniform. revealing her black bra , but I dont like her bra (very thick band). and her black panties.

She removed her bra and panties and took me to bathroom.

Where she washed my body in order to look for drug .

I put my hand over my head and legs spread.

She put my foreskin backwards to wash ..( she was looking for a trace of drug on my dickhead.)

Then she asked me to turn around and wash my anus ( she was looking for a tube of drug inserted in my anus...)

Then she gave me breast massage on my front and back.. (she was using her super sensitive assets to feel the trace of drug..)]

Later, she asked me to go out and help me dry my body, and my legs.

Then she bath and l lied on my back.

When she came out , she lick my body and use her breasts to rubba ..

She smack my buttock.
I position myself on all fours. she gave me AR to taste for a drug.

No drug.

Then she asked me to turn around , ans spread my legs for licking inspection.

Cannot find evidence.

She gave me BBBJ ....I resist cumming .

Then as a last resort, she put condom on my cock and let down her hair , shaking her head to let her hair flow around.

And bonk me in cowgal.. her face close to my face. I resisted effort to release evidence.

She bonk harder and harder. till I cummed and she smiled and kiss my cheek..

I was bathed and dressed up..
What's her boob size huh. Which house?
Old 24-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

She is from 1606
B cups
Old 28-01-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
virtualman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvirtualman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: L14 H29 - House of Oolong

hi brothers,

i got one friend recommend "Jia mei" 佳美” from this house.

will reward with my humble points, if any brothers got feedback for me.

thanks in advance!
Old 14-06-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Piao Xue (1429).....fair, pretty sweet young thing looks, petite slim....Outstanding features: probably one of the prettiest young gals currently in the GL150 scene....has pretty fair mixed looks with a small face, lovely big eyes, double eyelids, slight high bridge nose, straight long black hair, slim proportionate body with smooth skin, perky small palmful boobs and a small juicy bum....hard worker with a very good combination mix of service and GFE....Newbie

- anonymous contributor
Old 17-10-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Duo Er.

Name : Duo Er
Ht : 1.70m
Wt : 61 kg?
Home Province : Dongbei
Debut : Apr 2015

Face: Overall very pleasant, broad and slightly rounded nose, fake eye lashes, mouth has juicy tender lips
Body: Big-bone with some body fat and long legs, doesn't look fat despite the weight
Boobs: B+ cup, natural and soft, small areola and firm nipples
Skin: on the fair side, smooth
Pre-shower action : Intimate frenching
Shower routine : Long intimate frenching with fondling of boobs and pussy fingering; no rubba or bj
Cathbath: sensual finger tingling, teasing massage with boobs, sensual gentle sucking with mouth and tongue licking of back, butt and inner thigh area
BBBJ : semi-deep-throat, good ball sucking and dick licking action
AR: Nil (never ask)
Painting: Nil (never ask)
Kiss/French: the lips and tongue are simply heavenly - tenderly soft for passionate frenching, tongue fight
FJ: Great sensual caressing and cuddling and very intimate frenching and mutual arousal for GFE. Finger her pussy, pressing against G-spot, and running in and out of pussy until it becomes very wet. Her pussy hole is somewhat low. Just fucked her in the missionary position for slightly more than half an hour ... we frenched like lovers, fondled each other, hugged each other tightly ... and I ejaculated in ecstasy.
RTF : Likely yes, because she is a fabulous frencher. (She says she is very selective in this aspect)

Duo Er said she is likely to work hard for the next two months, to make more money before returning home before CNY.

A couple of new gals are in, awaiting medical checkup and approval. Seen a pretty one by the nick of Duo Duo. May be worth a try.
Old 26-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

This might be old news but just an update on Piao Xue.

She already left and went back to China.

Xiao Mei the cute and busty one also left a short while ago.
Old 26-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
This might be old news but just an update on Piao Xue.

She already left and went back to China.

Xiao Mei the cute and busty one also left a short while ago.
think this house only left Anni
Old 26-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
think this house only left Anni
Ye Zi still around also.
Old 29-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Re: GL 150cats FRs
An Ni 1429
from guangxi
Ht 155-157
Body very slim, not much boobs but figure and nice ass though
Looks: she is pretty, because when I got her she was without makeup and 6.5/10, with make up should be above 7/10. Can see photo from iPad but I don’t think iPad gives a good rep of the girls looks. In person with makeup I think she will be better. She had a Smiley face, you will not dislike or lose the mood
Friendly: tip top 8/10 very engaging
Service: 7/10 nice start with helping you take off clothing and undresses herself
Shower: 7/10 nice bath routine top up with a BBBJ
Catbath: standard
BBBJ: 7.5/10 she knows how to blow gently softly but at same time engulfing my whole manhood in. Shiok.
Painting: nice trim, sensitive to licks and wet
FJ: 7.5/10 we had it in missionary and we were kissing like lovers and pumping. Very enjoyable.
Rtf: yes but need to try YeZi same house first

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1