The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18H11 - Cat 80 thai

Highly recommend this house. I don't remember which girls I tried but best place to go when you are on a $80 budget. I would say their girls are the prettiest across all categories in geylang in my opinion. Many also can provide good massage.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Heydar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustysinner View Post
L18H11G15 ($80 for 40 mins )

Dear Bros, I totally give up on this house!!

Naively I chose the most buay kau gal ( by my standard lah ) no offense hah,

Guess what ?

Her attitude is worse than G88 , G18.

Aiyo ... only pump her for about 15 mins , she start saying that I am taking too long and says that I think that I am very handsome and can fuck really well but its actually long and boring.

Great ... no mood liao.

Stop and shower.

Bro Comm , I am convice now that this house totally cant find the gfe I want , nor can I unlock any gems here.

But guys , overall she did do all the required service and maybe she's right, I am too proud of myself.

I am just sharing , one man's meat is anothers poison.

Maybe it wont happen to you.
Tried G15 recently would agree with lustysinner cannot find any girl with GFE in this house mostly pretty girls with good massage but no feel during sex. G15 has looks and nice fake breast however attitude and service sucks.

When go in room will change her attitude. Change position to missionary will keep complaining super impatient want me to faster shoot. Totally no gfe when talk to her very icy attitude. Totally wasted my 80 bucks rather spend it on Cat 50. Will not go 1811 anymore as i have left disappointed a few times already.

Heard some people get good service from her I guess try at your own risk...
Old 08-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustysinner View Post
L18H11G15
Aiyo ... only pump her for about 15 mins , she start saying that I am taking too long and says that I think that I am very handsome and can fuck really well but its actually long and boring..
wahh...ego lidat...sure chui ..
but pump 15min is quite long aeh... dats y she say lidat.
once i kena ger say to me...u fuck very boring aeh...i gg to fall asleep oreadi...
oohhh...i had left my ego outside at the door..so i juz smile..dun care wat she say..juz cont to enjoy myself without e gfe..
u shd take g16...

Last edited by bonkning; 08-08-2016 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
darklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anybody tried G7 before?
Old 08-08-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklove View Post
Has anybody tried G7 before?
G7 already back right?
Old 09-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 10
Falnel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFalnel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
New gal with a pretty face
Old 09-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
darklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does she have good services?
Old 10-08-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
bik0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went back to this house yesterday, since the usual appraised girls were not in, I decided to try g5 and her slim body

We chat a little bit, shower SOP then proceed to the bed

Body 5/10 face is ok, boobs A, too skinny
CBJ 5/10 not much suction, barely sucked balls
FJ 8/10 she started riding me very hard while slurping my ear, which I found quite exciting. I then banged her in missionary and doggy, good service so far

But after I came, things started going wrong. She first started acting weirdly, shaking her legs like something was stuck in-between and ducking in the shower for more than 5 mi. Her attitude was also bad when I asked if she was ok

After a quick shower, I lay on the bed and surprisingly notice she is dressing up

After 2 minutes trying to explain her I paid for 40 minutes and expected a massage, she complained but proceeded as requested (fully dressed). After 10 minutes she was done and invited me to gtfo asap. Total 30 minutes

RTF: never. I had bad luck recently trying new girls in GL, this one was definitely not worth the 100$ (angmoh price)

Okt is friendly and told me g88 was on period, will probably go back for her and give up on new girls
Old 13-08-2016, 03:26 AM
Samster (M)

ecwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: L18H11 - Cat 80 thai

Due to d spouse's pregnancy, had been very despo as not having sex for a few mths. Made a very late trip to GL and went str for this hse as I've seen d gals before which was not that bad. Long story short. Selected G68 close to abt 2am. Gal was good looking and slim. Like those gals u would wanna have as a gf back in sch days. Boobs probably enhanced and nipples r kinda inverted...had trouble sucking. Session abit hurried but understand from her that they close at 2am so guess shes tired and would like to turn in aft a long day. Would rtf again cos i really like her looks and smile but mb at a much earlier timing if possible just to see if this was due to bad timing. Speaks gd chinese 2.
Old 28-08-2016, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
HiggsBoson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's a tip, go early when they are fresh. Arrive just when they've just opened and/or not too crowded. Be well groomed. Brush your teeth and use listerine. I style my hair before I leave my home. I also shower. I don't smoke till I am done with the deed.
Dress casual is fine but not too casual (think singlet and FBT). I work out 6 days a week, still a bit skinny but it has shown me results (out and in of Geylang) you should try that too. You get better service cause you need to remember that they are human too and they like a nice body as well.

You can treat them like whores all the same but just be cool and masculine.

When you enter the room, start the interaction first by teasing and flirting with her to break the ice, don't white knight ask about her daily affairs or problems. You can't put your penis in her problems, so never talk about her problems and never talk about yours either because it makes her feel you are weak. Tip or don't tip up to you, I sometimes do, I sometimes don't.

Remember to squeeze her ass when you leave.

Peace.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsBoson View Post
Here's a tip, go early when they are fresh. Arrive just when they've just opened and/or not too crowded. Be well groomed. Brush your teeth and use listerine. I style my hair before I leave my home. I also shower. I don't smoke till I am done with the deed.
Dress casual is fine but not too casual (think singlet and FBT). I work out 6 days a week, still a bit skinny but it has shown me results (out and in of Geylang) you should try that too. You get better service cause you need to remember that they are human too and they like a nice body as well.
You can treat them like whores all the same but just be cool and masculine.

don't white knight ask about her daily affairs or problems. You can't put your penis in her problems, so never talk about her problems and never talk about yours either because it makes her feel you are weak. Tip or don't tip up to you, I sometimes do, I sometimes don't.
Remember to squeeze her ass when you leave.
55555...funny but fully agree... good cheong tips.
it may not always work but still remains a part of my sop.
try having oats in the morning or just before u workout...helps bring out your curves and gives it more definition.
also knowing a little thai helps. my thai is really shitty, unintelligible, some even say nonsensical .. but stil it has help me gain access to area which without it might not have been possible. imagine the possiblilties if i could speak thai.
thanks for sharing yur tips.. yindee teedai ruujak bro.

Last edited by bonkning; 28-08-2016 at 08:49 AM.
Old 30-08-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kingpo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was wondering why no one try g9? If have pls share ur experience.

Face.. 8/10 chiang mai, nice hair, nice skin
Body... 7/10 enhance C nice shape, nice ass. Loose skin ard tummy probably becoz pregnancy
Shower... SOP
BJ... 7/10 sop
AR... N/A
FJ... 8/10 accomodating
GFE... 7/10 very girl nx door, cute when she opens up to u. On a side note, probably the only Christian I know in GL 555
Old 30-08-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ahsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been away for long and cannot confirm is L18H40,

Had try G7, short nice smiling girl. Her ass shape is nice and good service.
Old 15-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
DongGunZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. 1 year never come here. Just wondering G16, BoBo still around?
Old 18-09-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster (M)

Gjallarhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, G16 BoBo here until 27th Sept. Going back to Thailand liao...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1