The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 21
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Kunming - Yunnan PRC

Returned from Kunming about 2 weeks ago. Did a search and found that there are a couple of posts on Kunming but seem pretty old. Hence starting new thread to post my FR.

Was in Kunming about 2 weeks ago for a golf vacation together with 3 other guys. For golfers you would be familiar with the names Spring City, Sunshine, Lakewood and Kunming Golf and Country Club. A bit of digression first. Played all courses. Best would be Spring City. Sunshine and Lakewood are new and needs a bit of time to mature, but condition also very good. Kunming Golf and Country Club is a public course, so you know what to expect. Stayed in Spring City when playing at Spring City and stayed in Kunming City when playing the other courses.

Spring City FR

Was staying in a 2 room chalet, the other 2 guys also had another 2 room chalet. Must be close to 100 chalets in the resort. Very popular with Singaporeans, Taiwanese and Koreans.

Resort is a dead town in terms of nitelife. They have a HC where you can have a Spa treatment for about RMB300 (something like that) or foot reflexology and standard massage for RMB80 per 45 minutes. Can have your massage in the HC or call to your chalet, but apart from a relaxing session after a session of golf, nothing else to look forward to. In fact, even in the comfort of your own room, the girl (or lady) will tell you to keep your briefs on.

About 10 minutes by taxi from Spring City is a small little village (or town). This is where the action is. BTW, Kunming City is about one and a half hours away from Spring City (depending on traffic). One night the 4 of us went to the village to look for some action. We were led by the taxi driver to a KTV. Don't even know name of place. Upon entering, was greeted by manager and was told we could book a room and have the girls accompany us or could straight away "takeaway". All 4 of us had a look around the place and found that the environment was less than appealing. Besides, we were also a bit bushed from 2 rounds of golf in the day. Hence opted for takeaway. We were then led into a spacious room (must be big enough to accomodate 6 to 8 dinner tables with room to spare). Inside the room were about 25 to 30 WLs. We sat ourselves on huge armchairs and the OKT lined up all the girls for us to choose. Price was RMB800 for overnite. The range and quality of the WLs varied. There were some that looked no more than 20. There were even some that looked close to 30. So, you can have a SYT or a MILF. Looks wise also reasonable but I do not think any will win a beauty contest. Vital statistics - some indeed had voluptuous figures, but not sure if they were artificial enhancements. Anyway, after about 10 mins of examination, each of us left with a WL in hand. I choose a SYT (later I learnt that she was only 18 - showed me her IC as proof). Rule is that must pay upfront, so each of us handed over RMB800 to the OKT.

Hailed 2 taxis and 10 to 15 minutes later, we were back at Spring City. Had to stopped at main entrance to change to a mini-bus to take us back to our chalets. Apparently, Spring City does not allow taxis to go direct to the chalets.

Back in the comfort of our chalets, the 4 of us (the guy who I was sharing the chalet with and our 2 WLs) chit chatted a bit first. The WLs even boiled water to make us some Chinese tea. After learning a bit about where they are from (mine was from neighbouring Sichuan), I proposed we play cards. The girls agreed and even volunteered to teach us how to play their local version of "Big 2". However, even after a couple of rounds, my friend and I were still lost. We then decided to teach them our version of "Big 2", which the WLs caught on very easily. We decided not to play for money. Instead it was to be strip Big 2. The girls were a bit apprehensive at first but we told them not to worry and to take it easy. We started mildly. Off came watches, wrist bands, hair bands, shoes, socks. Then when the girls were more comfortable, off came belts, blouses (or T-shirts), bras, jeans, skirts, etc. Close to the end, I was down to my jeans and underwear. My friend still had his shirt on. My girl was down to her bra and panties while the other girl only had her panties on. My friend's girl then lost the next hand. She looked scared. My friend then came to her aid and called it a nite. We all agreed and two by two we went back to our rooms.

Action time - my girl and I had a glorious bath together, scrubing each other, frenching, feeling each other up. After the bath, we adjourned to the bed. I do not think I need to go into detail our fuck session. There was the usual frenching, oral ministrations, 69 and fucking. I have however to mention that my girl's body was indeed good, tits are real, pussy is well lubricated and a snug fit. Our fuck session lasted over an hour and during that time she came no less than 3 times. Must be because I was tired from the earlier golf game and could not come easily. Anyway, after I spent my precious seed (with condom), we had another shower where she gently cleaned my tool. After that we cuddled and went to sleep. Could not manage a 2nd round as I had an early call and was tired.

Next morning I had an early call for my morning golf. She had also arranged for a pick-up for herself and her friend. Before she left, she asked for a tip and I gave her another RMB200.

Overall a very satisfactory session. I paid a total of RMB1,000, which tranlsates to about S$210.

Spent 2 nights in Spring City but the other nite nothing happened except for a visit by an in-house massage girl where nothing happened.

Kunming City KTV FR

In Kunming City, we were staying at this hotel call "Tien Heng". I think the English name is Horizon (or something like that). There is a KTV within the hotel.

The 4 of us were snooked into taking a big room (was told that smaller rooms all occupied). Charge was RMB1,800 for the room. For those of you not familiar with the system, this means that you need to pay RMB1,800 plus taxes for the room for the whole nite. You can order anything on the menu. If what you order does not add up to RMB1,800 then you still pay RMB1,800 plus taxes. However, if your orders exceed RMB1,800 then you have to pay the extra.

We went in around 9.30 pm and left at about 1.45 am. The 4 of us had 3 bottles of the local red wine and a dozen Buds. The bill came up to RMB2,060(inclusive of taxes).

Girls - typical system. Mummy will bring girls in for you to choose. We were shown what must have been about 50 girls. Again range and variety were varied. I choose a local girl from another city in Yunnan.

Price for girls - just for sitting with you, drinking, singing - RMB200 for the whole nite (girls do not butterfly). If takeaway 2 rates, RMB1,000 for short time, RMB1,200 for overnite.

Action in room was a bit subdued, probably because this was our first time and we did not know how far we could go. There was the timid putting hand inside dress to feel tits, rabba rabba pussy, frenching, etc, but nothing more than that. Girls seemed alright to what we were doing.

Although my girl was alright, I wasn't really in the mood to bang her that nite. Primarily because my mind was on a call I received from the office earlier in the day about a new project that was waiting for me when I returned to Singapore. My other friends though had no such restrictions and they happily paid the RMB1,200 for an overnite session.

Kunming HC FR

The hotel that we were staying in has a HC. On another nite when the 4 of us decided to take a break from drinking and singing, I decided to sample their HC fare. I called for room service.

I called the HC and asked for a girl to be sent up to my room. Enquired about price and was told RMB180 for a 45 min session but if 2 session then RMB300. Girl came and I was pleasantly surprised to find a SYT (22 years old from Henan). She was dressed in an uniform consisting of a translucent white top (can see her black bra quite clearly) and white velco wrap short skirt (can see her white panties very clearly when she sits down).

Massage was also a surprise. She knows her stuff and could give me a reasonably good rub on my tired body.

After about 45 mins of massaging, she popped the golden question. I asked what she provided and she said she could do a full course for RMB1,500 (inclusive of the RMB300 for the 2 sessions). Her full course consists of cat-bathing you all over, from back to front, AR, BBBJ, fire/ice treatment and FJ. I told her RMB1,500 is too expensive. She said I could opt for a "half-course", which is also cat-bath, AR, BBBJ, fire/ice and FJ but only on my front. The cost is RMB1,000 (inclusive of the RMB300 or the 2 session massage). I agreed. Started off with a hot shower together. Under the bathroom lights, could see that she had a nice body with no visible marks (have to be careful to examine if she has marks on her body suggesting drug abuse, ailments, etc).

Action was just as described. Cat bath with warm and cold water (alternating) on my entire front, long BBBJ (ggod suction), frenching and FJ. She knows her stuff and can rock (with my tool inside her) like a GL pro. Can also moan like a pro. Her pussy was naturally lubricated (not beacuse I gave her a paint job).

Session lasted about an hour. Finished her off with her on top of me riding me like a cowgirl.

Conclusion

In all spent 5 nites in Kunming but only had action on 3 nites. Overall a very nice experience. Hope you guys like my FR.

Cheers
Old 18-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Kunming - Yunnan PRC

a good FR. up your points....hope to see more FR from you. Did notice that you had spent quite a lot on that 5 days.
Old 18-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 21
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifier
a good FR. up your points....hope to see more FR from you. Did notice that you had spent quite a lot on that 5 days.
Thanks.

Cost wise, not including golf, hotel, meals, shopping (for wife), etc, just pure bonking and KTV, maybe RMB1,000+RMB600+RMB200+RMB1,000=RMB2,800=SGD600. About what I would typically spend in a KTV in Singapore for one nite.
Old 19-10-2005, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow not bad for the FR, I was in Kunming Yunan in Dec. I was damn disappointed with the KTV and WL, worst thing is my uncle who has been there for 5 years told me that is the best they have in Kunming.

Kena disappointed with the rest, one day if u want try Kunsan for golf then the cheong sence, I garntee you will rock till the end.

Oak
Old 19-10-2005, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 19
sexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Kunming - Yunnan PRC

Lastly I am very new in Sammy boy hope you guys can up my point and for more info please mail me or post I get back to you guys. But I never too new in this sex things. I been to many country just to look for pretty and cheap girls. Last trips I went to china Kun Ming and guess what $40 Singapore dollars whole day and night from 3pm to next day 10am I ask for two china girls and this the first time I did 7 times with both of them. Guys girls in Kun Ming will not like the one in Singapore no service and keep asking you to be "faster "FUCK I always hate to hear that "can you be faster”. Don’t bother to try the china girls in Singapore they are only after money. I be doing my report on Kun Ming and I might start a sex tour to Kun Ming for my friend anyone interested do mail me. Guys after the trips to Kun Ming I tell you guys two girls only sing$80 whole day and night they follow you all the way and best still they treat you like King anytime you went sex you have it sex is not everything they know message also can. Best still pretty and you will have no problem with speaking Chinese with them.

That all for the day I be setting up a website and post all the picture and movies of the girls in Kun Ming there one movies where the girls give me a 45min blow job and the second girls give me a lips bath all over my body Wow very shiok. Sorry for my poor English not really good at it. And bear with me

I will tell you where the place in kun ming mail me
RMP$250/whole day=s$40pus
Hotal with spa behind where you can have sex there open space inside the room.$only S$60/day
If you guy want to go i can fix a member of 10 pus meal pus hotal pus air ticket and air port tax 4day 3night also KTV in kun ming for a night. S$1200/each.

Thank You
Sexbuzzz
Old 19-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 19
sexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Kunming - Yunnan PRC

Anywhere i am in travel line therefore i know all these lor bang.
Girls is RMP$250/day =S$40pus only
Go there please ask for two very siok to have two.

The Travel plan will be S$1200/person need 10people
1)Air Ticket in
2)All Meal In
3)KTV one night in kun ming
4)Tranport in
5)Hotal in (with spa in the room VIP for 1 day.)
6)hotal in Kun Ming also in for two day.
7)the place we going for the girl is in a town away from Kun Ming an hour drive.
8)Let me know by 6/12/2005

People that want to go i will show you video on the women i book that time.

Thank You
Sexbuzzz
Old 19-10-2005, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
PaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to behold

I will tell you where the place in kun ming mail me
RMP$250/whole day=s$40pus
Hotal with spa behind where you can have sex there open space inside the room.$only S$60/day
If you guy want to go i can fix a member of 10 pus meal pus hotal pus air ticket and air port tax 4day 3night also KTV in kun ming for a night. S$1200/each.

Thank You
Sexbuzzz[/QUOTE]

Bro,

I am interested. Please cav I have the details.

Rgds
Old 27-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happy hour is Cool - loads of Potential

For the RMB1K that you paid in HC, all I can say is that you kana chop robert head already.
This price if in Shanghai maybe still okay.
Old 31-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SimpleGuy0088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbuzzz
Anywhere i am in travel line therefore i know all these lor bang.
Girls is RMP$250/day =S$40pus only
Go there please ask for two very siok to have two.
Sexbuzzz
Bro... cannot join u for the trip but care to PM me the contacts? Thanks in advance.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from Kunming yesterday.

KTV not a lot of pretty girls; mostly girls from Yunnan or Kunming.

Got to pick a pretty girl from Chong Ching - slim, fair and busty.
She claims to be 22 years old.

Just an observation... kunming is not really a good place to cheong. KTV and bonking quite expensive

Cheers
Old 21-08-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Firestarter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going Kun Ming.... Any bro has latest tips for this city? Thanks in advance.
Old 25-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

wow got such thread now then I realised.
now stuck in harvour plaza hotels ince meeting was already over and is R7R time till sunday
ok will tried Tien Heng hotel KTV

me went to hotel KTV but quality/feel not as shiok as CP...maybe more red mao dollars needed over here
disco wise not wise not much kangtao also

any bro ard now...........?
Old 25-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 19
LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
wow got such thread now then I realised.
now stuck in harvour plaza hotels ince meeting was already over and is R7R time till sunday
ok will tried Tien Heng hotel KTV

me went to hotel KTV but quality/feel not as shiok as CP...maybe more red mao dollars needed over here
disco wise not wise not much kangtao also

any bro ard now...........?
I was there for 2 nights last week. Went to 2 ktv but honestly, the quality of MM is so so. May be we went there too late, at 2300, or spoiled by CP!

I stayed at Tien Heng too. There are FL loitoring at the hotel lobby cafe at night. Was approached by 2 of them but I rejected them..Not my type. I didnt stay longer to recc. May be there are prettier one around. Good luck to you.

LTC
Old 28-08-2006, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Firestarter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go KTV there need to be around 7 to 8 pm... otherwise all the good ones are taken up liao. 11 pm may as well dun go.

If late and dun have girls, just keep rejecting till the mamasan bring in better one (they will mobilise from other KTVs or call their reserves who are off that night). Just remember not to open bottle or take any food till you get the girls you want. Worst case, walk out and change location.

Old 12-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
JJjumper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJjumper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Kumming happening?

Any brothers station in Kumming or a regular there, can provide any info on the cheong scene?

Would be going to Kumming for golf game end of this month,

thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1