The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Wont be surprise if some horny FLS enjoy being CIM and drinking protein and jus repeat the act for the whole day without bothering to rinse... A whole load of Cum inside her body.. Wow... Sharing her love seeds is not something i will included.. thus BBBJ, Frenching, rawing and painting are 4 NO GO in my cheonging life.. Though tempting, just need to use a bit of rationale to overcome the temptation for own good.

Already paying $, no need to risk one's life as well.. Its a no brainer..
Actually the wl is the most foolish one. She offered raw and along the way she will contract disease someday. She needs a longer period to recuperate, a big loss to her income. Not only that her reputation will bring her down and eventually she had to leave the shore for goods.
Old 23-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Just to add on... To french FL is maciam like offering your own arse for whoreMongering Bros to poke without protection
Old 23-11-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Actually Raw thing is very common among WL FL or ML
Old 24-11-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
Actually the wl is the most foolish one. She offered raw and along the way she will contract disease someday. She needs a longer period to recuperate, a big loss to her income. Not only that her reputation will bring her down and eventually she had to leave the shore for goods.
2 down and out, on mc. Germs also knows how to punished people.
Old 24-11-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
rtf today and ask her to try something more adventurers with better rewards from me and she says need some time to consider. Haha.
She came back to me requesting me to do a thorough medical checkup subject to her requirements. big game for a big price tag.

Last edited by Papachubby; 24-11-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Any reports on the newbies?
Old 08-12-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

None of the 4 newbies attract me! OKT auntie asked 3 WLs from the older batch to join standing display parade. Picked a slim fair lady in denim shorts with CFM look. Turned out she is KeKe, who is from the same batch as AnQi. There is a FR (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=1329) For me, she is truly slutty and provided strong GFE. When she is high, her face radiated with hot flushes. This 1.58m/46kg lass truly provided very gd overall service!
Old 09-12-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
None of the 4 newbies attract me! OKT auntie asked 3 WLs from the older batch to join standing display parade. Picked a slim fair lady in denim shorts with CFM look. Turned out she is KeKe, who is from the same batch as AnQi. There is a FR (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=1329) For me, she is truly slutty and provided strong GFE. When she is high, her face radiated with hot flushes. This 1.58m/46kg lass truly provided very gd overall service!
Yup.
None of the newbie can make it.
Stick to my tried and tested Anqi.

After the loss of Xiao Ai and impending departure of San San next week, am glad at least can look for Anqi.
She’s slightly slimmer in her 47.5kg frame and much sweeter to me now after repeated rtfs.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
KeKe is a smooth operator...very wet slippery pussy
Old 10-12-2017, 06:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Medusa99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Tried anqi in this house and i would say her service is quite good, the only downside is she keeps spitting like she has excessive phelgm but doesnt seems like having cough.some thread did mentioned she had frequent mouth alcers over a period of time. Will rtf after she gets better.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa99 View Post
Tried anqi in this house and i would say her service is quite good, the only downside is she keeps spitting like she has excessive phelgm but doesnt seems like having cough.some thread did mentioned she had frequent mouth alcers over a period of time. Will rtf after she gets better.
She is getting sluttier and older. Figure also run shape.
Old 17-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

Tried keke earlier really great service havent tried much cat150 girls but she is the best i have tried so far lots of frenching once close door straight start frenching liao gfe looks pretty good too bbbj shower all pretty good.
Old 18-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa99 View Post
A buddy spotted her peeling her coated lip but didn't dare to ask.
Old 18-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by time4secret View Post
Tried keke earlier really great service havent tried much cat150 girls but she is the best i have tried so far lots of frenching once close door straight start frenching liao gfe looks pretty good too bbbj shower all pretty good.
Will try her soon
Old 18-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by time4secret View Post
Should have more things to write especially her services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1