The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 06-01-2003, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beijing Recommendations

looking at the counterpart city doing so well, i hope brothers here would also do their part for this capital city. i have enjoyed some of the places posted by our brothers in the SH thread, so i am starting this for the fellow lions (not our soccer team) in beijing.

i would contribute the first FR and hope this thread will do as well as the shanghai one.

SUCCESS
=======

this is a big club, on gong ti bei lu, between, san li tun and city hotel. it has a huge bar counter with waitresses drinking, playing dice or chit-chat with you. the rule of the game, you buy her drinks, titbits, makan or whatever available on the menu. no hanky-panky but also no tips.

she earn commission on your purchase but be careful about burning a hole on your pockets, which is not likely anyway, 'cos beer only RMB30 per bottle. most of these girls are young and on an average nice looking. some are even university students doing a night job.

so what's the fun? a test of your "sianing" power. get them to go out with you and on your lucky day ...... hahaha ......

anyway, it is a good place for lonely souls too. if you are alone, go KTV is quite expensive and not all KTV gals can da-bao anyway, so on a safe bet, go for a drink at SUCCESS, RMB60 buys you and the waitress a drink, they even throw you some cheap musicals and sexy songstress.

please don't flame me as i don't own success, i am just a lonely soul ......
Old 09-01-2003, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Dear Brother,

Thanks for the post, I am sure the brothers in this forum will benefit from your information.

I know Tian Di Hoa Qin pretty well as I used to know a Mamasam well. Her sirname is Ting. There is also another joint of the same name at Liang Ma Tower, and the girls there are lookers of appreciative quality. However, both joints are not cheap, and the girls in the later are a bit 'proud'. Maybe I know the mamasam at the other joint better so that the girls there dare not to put on air. But my comment seems to be shared by many of my friends in Beijing (both locals and our own compatriots).

At Wangfujing area, I would recommend another joint call Sunshine club found at 3rd floor of Wangfujing Grand Hotel. They also have fashion show and the models double up as KTV girls. I seemed to have quite a lot of luck at this place (this is maybe why I recommend this place). Had four girl friends from here before (at different times, of course), with one of them became a 'short-term' regular (about 20 years old, tall and with good shape) until she went back to her home town in Jiansu.

Keep the thread going, brothers, we have all to gain. Please also share bad experience so that we can all learn as well.

I will be in Beijing in the first week of March, and will try the other two places recommended by the brother. I do not frequent pub as I am too lazy to 'sian' them to go back with me (maybe due to my age). What I want is bed-pay-byebye.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 11-01-2003, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold
hey bros,

went beijing last Jan and shanghai last dec...
Beijing babes seems to be more normal..those guai guai type as compared to shanghai more moderned and wild culture...
Din realli have chance to have a taste of Peking "dishes" as i went wif family...haiz...
But shanghai "feast" was a hmmm....good one...
Luv the feeling of choosing gals from a selection of few hundreds
Think most china ktvs have such battalion strength as compared to spore where some ktvs does not even have the strength of a basic infantry section...cannot make it leh...
I heard my friend juz came back from beijing and realli has his live firing almost every single day there...and best ,...in diff ranges...haha..
Think we should organise some overseas field trip...maybe Exersise Shanghai Knights or Exercise Peking Ducks...
Old 13-01-2003, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by cooler8
Hi bro,

I will be in beijing for the CNY..Any idea where to hang around for some "fun".Will be staying in Hilton Beijing Hotel...Thanks man
Go to Sunshine club at WangFuJin Grand hotel or Harry J Bean and World Trade Center.

Any bros can give experience on going alone to Sunshine Club, like what to do and the price?
Old 14-01-2003, 10:53 AM
Samster

hi bros,

look like this thread is doing well and hope that we get more contributions. as we cheong, we definitely wants to know the location, "speciality", price and any other useful information. i urge the bros contributing to include as much info as possible so that we have less "what's the price?", "where is the place?" questions. But, that doesn't mean bros are refrain from asking valuable questions, all are welcome for the benefit of all.

is there any HC that we can go in for a good sauna and FJ (if got massage, better), something like Xin Huai Hai in Shanghai? this is because to get paid sex, sometimes it is quite expensive to first go ktv, spend a few hundred, than pick the gal back for another RMB800-RMB1000, quite siong. it will be better if there is a sex shop, go in, bath, fuck, bath and relax, pay and ciao. better still, go in, choose gal, fuck, pay and ciao. any?

also, recently the famous BANANA have re-open at scitech (sai te, almost all cab drivers know the place), got some pretty gals as well as some ok-looking FLs, but there are always 2 sides of a coin. don't flame me if you go on a bad day when the pretty ones decided to take a break.

also, becareful of those touts on the streets, especially 3 li tun, trying to get you to their cheap ktv with cheap gals, i heard from my frens that you might end up spending more money than posh ktv. any confirmations.

happy cheonging and becareful of your wallets and personal belongings as CNY is round the corner and this is when the crime rate escalates.
Old 14-01-2003, 02:18 PM
B4RSK

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Once encountered a tout at 3 li tu. Asked to follow him to cheap KTV but chose not to due to many stories heard. Instead asked the tout to bring the girls for viewing.

Surprisingly, the tout obliged. Brought 4 girls to dark road side but not too far away from the crowd. Chose a girl and paid 600RMB to bring back. The girls were of average quality. Don't expect quality as in Tian Shang Ren Jian.

Tips:
Never follow any stranger to unfamiliar place.
Price can be lower to 400RMB (maybe less) for such kind.
Girl usually ask for taxi fee. Try not to give too much (like 20RMB).
Remember prostitution in China is illegal, be careful. That's applies to the pros and touts.
Old 14-01-2003, 05:49 PM
B4RSK

The street price to pick out a KTV girl is 1,500RMB. Heard the girls have to split with the mamasan. But if you do it without the KTV's knowledge, you can lower the price.

Alternatively, go to Hard Rock. The street price is around 800-1,000RMB. Usually, you can find around 20 working girls in the evening after 10:30pm. These girls are straight into business type (if you know what I mean).

There are freelancers in Banana too. Always be caution like never follow them to their place. Pick them out and bring them straight to your place.

One more place: the Maggie Bar. A lot of free lancers too. Been there once but never pick out any girl. This place is wild and frequented by Ang Mok. However, entry is only for foreigners. Bouncer will stop you if you are Chinese. Just tell them you are not local, they will let you in.
Old 14-01-2003, 06:00 PM
B4RSK

Quote:
Hi bro,

I will be in beijing for the CNY..Any idea where to hang around for some "fun".Will be staying in Hilton Beijing Hotel...Thanks man
There is a 'Maggie's Place' behind Hilton Beijing. It is similar to 'Maggie's Bar'. Have not been there personally but heard it worth a check-out.

Been to 'Maggie's Bar' once and the crowd comes in real late (like 11pm).
Old 14-01-2003, 06:17 PM
B4RSK

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknewss
Go to Sunshine club at WangFuJin Grand hotel or Harry J Bean and World Trade Center.

Any bros can give experience on going alone to Sunshine Club, like what to do and the price?
Been to Sunshine Club once ... alone.

There are 2 parts in Sunshine Club, the open area and the KTV rooms.

If you don't have a room, you will pay an entrance fee of 188RMB. You will sit comfortabely on the couch in the central hall where you can view performance¡@¡]£@¢ñ¢ü¢ð¡@¢ô¢÷¢ü¡@¢÷¢î¡@¢ê¢í¢é¢ü¢ñ¢î¢ý¢ô¡@£@¢÷¢õ¢í ¢ö¡^. The mamasan will ask you whether you want any sweet companion. Of course you do and she will bring groups of girl for your selection. Be choosy. If you don't see any good one, ask her to send for more.

¢×¢î¡@£B¢÷¢ý¡@£@¢é¢ö¢ü¡@¢ü¢÷¡@¢ê¢ú¢ñ¢ö¢ï¡@¢÷¢ý¢ü¡@ ¢ü¢ð¢í¡@¢ï¢ñ¢ú¢ô¡A¡@¢ô¢í¢ü¡@¢ü¢ð¢í¡@¢õ¢é¢õ¢é¢û¢é¢ö ¡@¢ó¢ö¢÷£@¡D¡@¡@¢Ü¢÷¢ü¡@¢é¢ô¢ô¡@¢ï¢ñ¢ú¢ô¢û¡@£@¢ñ¢ô ¢ô¡@¢ï¢÷¡@¢÷¢ý¢ü¡@£@¢ñ¢ü¢ð¡@£B¢÷¢ý¡D¡@¡@¢á¢÷¡@¢ë¢ð ¢í¢ë¢ó¡@£@¢ñ¢ü¢ð¡@¢ü¢ð¢í¡@¢õ¢é¢õ¢é¢û¢é¢ö¡D

¢Ó¢ö¢ò¢÷£B¡D
Old 15-01-2003, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
trax222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro,

Thanks for the great info. Btw, I wld definitely check out the place as mentioned by some brudders here. Is Banana a KTV joint or a disco?? i have heard my frens mentioning that Hard rock is a good pick up joint..How abt Maggie Bar? Actually, I dun quite like Ang Moh joint cos' the gals will definitely fleece you ..Any more commends from the brudders here??Thks..Btw, i will promise that i will post a FR once I'm back...Wish me luck, guys!
Banana is a disco for locals but 1-2 years back, my Beijing friends told me that there was a scare involving people running around with syringes containing AIDS infected blood and poking random people with it. Not sure whether it was true or not but since then, they've stayed away from Banana. I haven't been there to look myself but I am told that its still pretty crowded.

Hard Rock and Maggie's Bar are angmo joints. Seems like you are unlikely to like it there. Same for Passion (ÌìÉÏÈ˼ä).

You could try a few places in the Wangfujing area. Like Sunshine Club in Wangfujing Hotel (FR posted above by fellow samster). Also, KTV in Tianlun Dynasty hotel (seems that you can get girls without bothering to book a KTV room - just check with manager/mummy at entrance). House next to Novotel Peace hotel has KTV rooms and a floor show like Sunshine club (and in my opinion more crowded and happening as well).

If you're in to the sauna scene is expensive and not really good so far from my limited experience.

Happy cheonging!
Old 15-01-2003, 01:11 PM
B4RSK

The 'AIDS' incident was a scam. It was clarified in the local newspaper. Anyway it is impossible for the virus to stay alive in that case.

The new BANANA Disco was re-open in Dec 2002. It is more spacious then the old one with high ceiling. It is crowded during weekend (don't about weekdays) and it cost you 40RMB to get in. The crowd are mostly locals. If you are looking to be some fun, stand around the entrance in the Disco. Very soon, you will be approached by girls.

In my opionion, Passion has the highest quality girls in whole Beijing. It is also the most expensive place as it costs 500RMB for a girl to just sit with you. And that's excluding the extrance fee of 120RMB. Usually, these girls will ask for more tip but please don't spoil the market.

House, as the bro said is a happening place. But it is actually quiet down a lot lately if compare to 2 years ago. The entrance fee is 80RMB.
Old 20-01-2003, 04:10 PM
Samster

dear bros,

CNY coming soon, be careful of gong an and robbers while you cheong.

taxi drivers seems to be a good source of information. the other day, me and my friend felt bored and wanted to go cheonging. got up a cab and ask taxi driver where got fuck shop. he says he know of one place with good quality gals, in terms of looks and skills and is willing to drive us there. of course, we also told him we from the south and cheonging is cheap there. he told us don't worry, ST only RMB150 and overnite RMB400.

althought what he says is quite unbelievable, but we decided to try lor. (Note: while cheonging, always bring just enough cash and leave your wallets and cards at home/hotel !!) even kenna rob, throw them all the cash and run.

after about 20 mins ride down south of east 4th ring road, we reached the place. look like a slump, but since come liao, look-see lor. he made a call using my mobile (just being stingy, i found out later) and the metal door of one of the unit opened. inside, got one lau kuai bu (to be politically correct: mamasan) with 6-7 gals sitting around watching TV.

i should say none of them are ugly or exremely gorgeous. it is average for all these average gals. got one gal and was lead to a cupboard, the gal open the cupboard door and walk in, and ask me to follow. wah sai !!! superb cover-up design, the row of built-in cupboards were use as a cover-up cum wall and behind the "wall" is a big bed for business.

my friend see "wind water" and chatted with the gals while i release my load and vice versa.

overall quite an exciting new experience, but it all depends on your own heng-sway. as long as you are prepared for the worst, anything else is bonus. that day, we have about RMB1000 with us and we were prepared to throw these money away if anything bad happened. BUT, it all turn out well and we even tipped the taxi driver RMB50.

Sway-sway, many people called me and i use the mobile a lot after that and i lost the contact no. knn, gonna explore another taxi again the next time.

happy cheonging.
Old 15-02-2003, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Hard Rock Cafe Beijing

Went to HRC BJ at 10pm alone and the live band started
performing. Tell you man this place is great with many
couples and also many single Chinese and Mongolian gals!
Spotted one stunning Mongolian and maneavour close to her
and make eye contact and smile. After that, we were talking
blah blah on each other background. Then suddenly she
asked me whether I knew why she is doing here. I knew that's
the cue and she said she is working here. One thing lead to
another and she ended up in my hotel room for a overnight
for RMB800. Had 2 rounds with her before she left at 11am
in the morning. Will be meeting her again and too bad she will
go back to Mongolia a few days time...
Old 17-02-2003, 12:42 PM
nonoe

tell the truth

come come tell the truth on how much u spend on her. 800 is definitely bluffing. My guess is about 2000 rite.

Basic chit chat already about 400

So please dun give false hope for would-be beijing cheongsters.

If you have had a good chit chat with her the most u need to pay is her entry to HRC and may be her cab fare. That was I paid many times. There are some gals who give FOC if they like u.

In places like that, the norm is 600 to 800 per shot and 1500 to 2000 for overnite. Excluding the chit chat fee of about 200 to 400

Just my view
Old 02-03-2003, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 22
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
RE : Tell the Truth

Bro. Nonoe,

It's very possible to land a screw in HRC Beijing for RMB800. In fact, I have done it with RMB350. My usual trick is -
1. Buy them drinks till about closing time (approx. 2:00 am). This will cost you about RMB200.
2. By 2:00 am, it will be too late for the girl to hunt for alternatives and you would have built some good feelings by then.
3. Tell them you are going to station in Beijing soon and is looking for a companion (the local term is "bao-mu" or baby-sitter).
4. Tell them you did not bring enough money but would still like to spend some more time with her to "test the feeling".
5. At this stage, you can make an offer and most of them will take it. RMB350 could be 2 weeks' pay for ordinary workers. Furthermore, the girl would have already paid RMB80 for cover-charge; hence going empty handed is not desirable.

However, this trick doesn't work in Shanghai HRC !!!!

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1