The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
[B]..all these KNN agents only wanna earn their farking commissions from big monies transfer. ..Ronaldo will get an earful from SAF. Hmmm....wonder Ronaldo will go and fark his agent, boh?? Crossing finger that Alves will get dumped. Dun wanna see Ronaldo in a white jersey or a blue/red jersey.
Bro, mai hot under the collar with latest trumpet blowing by ass of agent. Sure, no devil fan wants to see our red hot portuguese exit to iberian peninsula. Hope this is all just talk (bullshit walk?) and media publicity to boost client's marketability. And not just to keep options open.
Old 31-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Latest rumours heard was that Man Utd has opened new contract talks with Ron. Offering him 100,000 Pound per week for 5 years till 2012. His contract now runs till 2010 signed just recently. And he has delayed his decisions on this new contract. Discussion still on-going.

That's why RM and Barca are playing with his young mind. Hope SAF can straighten him out.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 31-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xavi confirms United enquiry

Barcelona schemer Xavi has confirmed Manchester United have made an enquiry to his agent.

The Spain international is settled at Camp Nou but clearly has an admirer in Sir Alex Ferguson.

The Red Devils have been determined to strengthen their midfield for some time but, with Bayern Munich blocking all bids for Owen Hargreaves, only Michael Carrick has arrived since Roy Keane's exit in 2005.

"It's true that the contact arrived with my agent Ivan Corretja to play for United but I have a contract with Barca and we have demanded that this was with the club," Xavi told BTV.

"After that, I do not know what has happened between the clubs.

"In England, there's a rumour about a possible exchange between Cristiano Ronaldo and myself but I do not know of anything formally that has ever been discussed."
Old 31-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

Sir Alex: 12 more United wins and Premiership title is ours
By David Mcdonnell

SIR ALEX FERGUSON has told his title-hungry Manchester United stars: "Win 12 games and the Premiership crown is yours."

United have 14 league games left and Fergie has promised his squad that victory in 12 of those will burn off Chelsea and bring the title back to Old Trafford for the first time in four years.

Although United still have to go to Chelsea and Liverpool, the footballing knight believes his side's six-point lead at the top of table - coupled with their superior goal difference - means they could lose both games and still clinch the title.

"I've said to the players that we're in a position where the league starts now," said Fergie, whose side face bottom club Watford at Old Trafford tonight.

"There are 14 games left and we've got a six-point lead.

"There are some fantastic games ahead. And it's a challenge that we hope we can enjoy. If we win the league after going to places like Chelsea and Liverpool, then we deserve it. But if we win the other 12 games left do you think we will win the league? I think so.

"We know we've still to go to Liverpool and Chelsea. But Chelsea still have to go to Arsenal, which won't be easy.

"We don't have to play Arsenal again, so we can forget about them until next season.

"We drew with Chelsea at home and beat Liverpool. So we've only got two games left of major importance in the sense of playing the other top teams - and both of those are away, at Liverpool and Chelsea."

And Fergie is supremely confident that United will land their ninth Premiership title because the Scot claimed their rivals will all drop points as the season enters the home straight.

"With 14 games left, I think there will be more twists and turns to come," said Fergie. "Ourselves and Chelsea will drop points, and I think Liverpool and Arsenal still have a part to play."

United's massive clash with Chelsea on April 14 at Stamford Bridge is already being billed as a title-decider. But if one or both sides reach the FA Cup semi-finals, the game will be rearranged for the Tuesday before the end of the season.

Last edited by qbdp; 31-01-2007 at 04:34 PM.
Old 31-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

Rooney is back to his best, says Queiroz
By Simon Stone
Published: 31 January 2007

Carlos Queiroz has warned Watford to beware Wayne Rooney as Manchester United look to consolidate their lead at the top of the Premiership against the club lying bottom in the table at Old Trafford tonight.

After struggling for form over the opening half of the season, Rooney has recently sparked back into life, and goal-scoring form. The 21-year-old followed up his goal at Arsenal by scoring twice in the FA Cup win over Portsmouth at the weekend, the second a chip few would have dared try.

"When he does something like that, we immediately know we have a different forward in the next game," said Queiroz. "It didn't really surprise me - because when the opportunity arises in training, Wayne always tries to do special things like that."

When the concern over Rooney's form was at its height in December, Queiroz was among those to urge restraint, insisting a slight dip in standards was only natural considering how much the player had pushed himself to make England's squad for last summer's World Cup after breaking his foot in April. Added to that, the former Everton man missed three games at the start of this season after a pre-season dismissal against Porto.

However, having watched Rooney score his 11th goal of the season, Queiroz believes the youngster is almost back to his best. "Forwards are special in the sense that one goal can change the quality of their game from one moment to the next," he said.

"When they don't score they can become disturbed and lose confidence. It is almost as if the fewer goals they score, the less likely they are to score again. But I never saw anything that concerned me about Wayne's progression or the way he was working and playing. What happened to him in the first stage of the season was natural, given he had gone so long without playing."

Rio Ferdinand also saw nothing to worry about in Rooney's early-season form. "It is funny," he said. "With players of Wayne's calibre, no matter how well he is playing, when he is not scoring people start hammering him and taking his game to pieces. The one thing you know you will get from Wayne is a good workrate and a good team ethic. That runs through the club."

Ferguson had initially suggested Rooney might be on the bench tonight, but with the French international Louis Saha still to recover from a knee injury, he may well start. Cristiano Ronaldo is available again after a brief recuperative break in Dubai, while Edwin van der Sar will replace Tomasz Kuszczak in goal - the one certain change from the team that beat Portsmouth in the FA Cup at the weekend.

United next face Reading in the Cup and Ferdinand is desperate to make it third time lucky this year. The defender has not enjoyed the best of times in the competition since his arrival at Old Trafford from Leeds United. After being forced to sit out the 2004 final victory over Millwall because of his ban for a missed drugs test, Ferdinand was reduced to tears at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff 12 months later when United felt they dominated Arsenal, only to lose in a penalty shoot-out.

"I have not had great memories of the FA Cup in recent years," Ferdinand told MUTV. "Losing to Arsenal in Cardiff was probably one of the worst feelings I have ever had in football. We battered them for the whole game and lost on penalties. It just reminds you that you need the rub of the green and also need to play well to get to the final. Hopefully, we can do that this year."

Top of the Barclays Premiership by six points and with a seemingly inviting Champions' League knockout clash against Lille looming next month, United are still in a position to emulate their historic 1999 Treble-winning campaign.

Ferdinand is not getting carried away by the prospect of adding to a single League title and last season's Carling Cup. But he believes the mentality within the Old Trafford dressing room suggests the present standards can be maintained.

"You don't want to become runners-up," he said. "You get nothing for finishing second and we want to win every competition we are in. We have that winning mentality. We are doing okay, we have to keep going."
Old 31-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

QUEIROZ WARY OF COMPLACENCY
By Simon Stone, PA Sport Chief Football Writer

Carlos Queiroz has urged Manchester United not to use their six-point Barclays Premiership lead as a safety net.

United head into Wednesday night's Old Trafford encounter with rock-bottom Watford knowing 12 victories from their final 14 matches would ensure they reclaim their title after a three-year barren spell.

Given the tricky trips to Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton and Manchester City that lie ahead, as well as the crunch showdown with chief rivals Chelsea currently pencilled in for Sunday April 15, United could be forgiven for viewing their present advantage as a much-needed buffer zone.

However, Queiroz believes they must adopt a more positive mentality and look to stretch their lead rather than allow it to be slowly whittled away.

"The points are important," said Sir Alex Ferguson's assistant. "Clearly, we would prefer to be six points in front rather than three or four.

"But we cannot afford to rely on it and we must not be satisfied. We want more and we need more.

"Once we start to lose focus and concentrate on what other teams are doing, that is when we will start to make more mistakes.

"At the moment, the title is between us and Chelsea. But we must not forget we are in a very difficult league.

"Teams like Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham and others are perfectly capable of interfering in one way or another."

It had initially been suggested Wayne Rooney might again start on the bench but, with Louis Saha still to recover from a knee injury, the United boss may opt to draft the youngster straight back into his starting line-up.

Cristiano Ronaldo is also available again after enjoying a brief break in Dubai, while Edwin Van der Sar will replace Tomasz Kuszczak in goal - the one certain change from the team which beat Portsmouth to earn an FA Cup fifth round tie with Reading.

Although few expect Watford to pose any threat despite their current two-match winning run, a reminder of Sunderland's draw at Old Trafford last Easter should shake out any complacency from home ranks.

"If you want to become champions, you cannot afford to make mistakes like we did last season," he said.

"When you make huge mistakes like that you pay a very high price indeed.

"We need to consider that result but we don't want to spend too much time dwelling on it, we want to think about the things we are doing right and emphasise how well we have been playing."
Old 31-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Hmmm....wonder Ronaldo will go and fark his agent, boh?? Crossing finger that Alves will get dumped. Dun wanna see Ronaldo in a white jersey or a blue/red jersey. It's never a good idea to sell your best player to a rival (except if that player is in loggerheads with the Gaffer).
Bro, relax....Sergio Alves claimed he is Ronaldo's representive. Not confirmed he is Ronaldo's agent.
Old 01-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Samster

Old 01-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Samster

Old 01-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Samster

Old 02-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Samster

Henrik's R and R tribute

HENRIK LARSSON reckons Old Trafford’s deadly duo are already on a par with Ronaldinho.

The Swedish striker has become an immediate cult figure with Manchester United fans just a month into his loan spell.

But Larsson, 35, believes Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney are the real reasons for his form.

The United hitman won the Champions League alongside Barcelona’s Brazilian star Ronaldinho and he said: “I’ve always said it is easy to play with great players and they are certainly among the great players.

“They’re already up there with the best I’ve played with.

“Wayne has got the vision and can score goals. So as long as you move when you have a player like that around you, then you are always going to get chances.

“I really enjoy playing with him and Cristiano. It’s frightening what they can do.

“I’ve been watching those guys playing on television and now I’m here playing alongside them and I’m really enjoying it.

"There are a few characters here and plenty of character in the squad as well, and that is always important. We have a great team spirit.”

Portuguese wing ace Ronaldo believes the title race has turned into a four-team battle.

United are six points clear of Chelsea, 11 ahead of third-placed Liverpool and 15 in front of Arsenal.

Ronaldo said: “If we had won against Arsenal, then the race for the title would have been between us and Chelsea.

“But Liverpool are coming strong and Arsenal are coming on as well — it is going to be a very difficult race.”
Old 04-02-2007, 07:35 AM
Samster

Comeback of 2001 still a spur for Fergie
Last Updated: 10:49pm GMT 03/02/2007

It's always rewarding to ramble through the memories with Sir Alex Ferguson and today's visit to White Hart Lane with white-hot Wayne Rooney and company threw up one of the richest. As he said at the time: "It might not have been good for the blood pressure, but I will be able to look back upon this day and remember it vividly for the rest of my life. Not many managers could say that."

The sense of experiencing something special has not diminished from that day, Sept 29, 2001, when United emerged from the dressing room at half-time 3-0 down, but rode home winners 5-3 with goals from Andy Cole, Laurent Blanc, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Juan Sebastian Veron and David Beckham. "I was almost threatening to get back on the bus at half-time," he said as the sunlight shafted in through the windows of the United Youth Academy at the Carrington training ground on Friday. "As we came out for the second half, Teddy Sheringham was leaving their dressing room when I heard someone say, 'Now don't let them score in the first five minutes.' We scored in the first."

He laughed at the memory, but today is about keeping United flowing towards the Premiership title, holding off Chelsea and taking three points. Someone has to score the goals and Rooney has struck such spell-binding form there could be diamonds on the soles of his boots. Sir Alex was a striker himself and when he talks about Rooney the words become a rhapsody.

"He's got wonderful feet, a great touch on the ball,'' he said. "He has always had bursts of scoring. The goalscorers are the ones who get one almost every two games. I said to him some weeks ago that if he could get into that scoring one goal a game thing - odd goals, deciding goals - it would make a hell of a difference to our season. It would give us a massive chance."

United gave him a rest recently. He was on the bench for an hour before Ferguson brought him on against Portsmouth, who were threatening to stifle their FA Cup tie. His two goals were sublime. He followed them with another against Arsenal and one more in Watford's submission.

"It was only an hour's rest, but it seemed to galvanise him," said Ferguson. "Those goals gave him encouragement and hopefully he is going into his best form now. He's not a goalscorer who wants to stay in the penalty area, because he wants to link the play and be in the box at the same time. When he drops into these positions and surprises a defender, you know it is a great contribution."

The final piece in the United jigsaw? "I thought he was a while ago. He's come up against obstacles in matches and he is overcoming all that. His goalscoring will make the difference. Everyone matures. He is a young lad [21] and he has fantastic enthusiasm. It's good to see young lads. They want to train all the time. It becomes a discipline they enjoy. It's great to see Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo and the young players enjoying the discipline."

High on the wall, surrounded by a montage of young players who became household names - Beckham, Ryan Giggs, the Neville brothers, Nicky Butt, Paul Scholes and so on - were the words that continue to be the mantra. "The responsibility to the future of this game is to give budding talent the very best opportunity to flourish. The academy is just such a place, a proving ground for tomorrow's heroes."

Rooney is a product of the Everton Academy, but Ferguson is convinced a new wave of homegrown talent is about to burst through and that several 19-year-olds could be challenging for first-team places next season.

The present, though, concerns Tottenham, a team with a good home record and a manager, Martin Jol, who almost joined United as assistant manager before Carlos Queiroz, the present incumbent, returned to the job after a stint as Real Madrid coach. Ferguson said: "Martin has done a really good job, as he did in Holland with clubs with limited resources. I spoke to him about coming here, but when I knew Carlos was coming back, the matter stopped there.

"Martin is a talented coach. You only need to talk to Michael Carrick, who enjoyed playing for him at Spurs. It can't be easy for Tottenham with Arsenal above them. If they keep consistency of management it will give them a better chance. Martin has ambitions to make them better. You can't just do it in a year. You need four or five years to implement your vision of the club.''

No one appreciates that more than Ferguson. He laid down his plan when he arrived in 1986. The first years were not easy. Now United are a model for all impatient chairmen to study.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

United offered Ron reassurance

Cristiano Ronaldo's agent has admitted interest from Barcelona and Real Madrid but insists the winger is focused on extending his Old Trafford contract.

Ronaldo's outstanding form this campaign has prompted Manchester United to offer the winger fresh terms but a new deal has yet to be signed.

The Portuguese's displays have also caught the attention of Spanish giants Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Real continue to monitor the player, while Barca were recently linked with a swap deal involving influential midfield anchor Xavi.

"It's normal that half the world is asking after Cristiano because every game he is delivering exhibition performances," said Mendes.

"Manchester United have repeated their intention not to sell him, and I would do the same if I was a United director.

"It's no secret there is interest from Real Madrid and Barcelona. For us, the matter does not exist and what we are negotiating is the renewal of his contract."
Old 05-02-2007, 02:30 AM
GPLs

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

United brush aside Spurs to maintain title charge

Monday, February 05, 2007, 02:02:10 HRS

Cristiano Ronaldo's controversial penalty put Manchester United on course for a 4-0 win at Tottenham on Sunday that restored their six-point advantage at the top of the Premiership.

Ronaldo convinced referee Mark Clattenburg to award a spot-kick when he stumbled under minimal contact from Steed Malbranque just before half-time and the Portuguese winger converted it himself to give United the lead.

Nemanja Vidic, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs added further goals in the second half at White Hart Lane as Sir Alex Ferguson's side underlined their determination not to be overtaken by second-placed Chelsea.

Jose Mourinho's team had increased the pressure on United with a 1-0 win at Charlton 24 hours earlier that reduced the gap to three points, but they replied with a clincial display worthy of potential champions.

Tottenham were completely out-classed by the end of a chastening defeat, but they will feel Clattenburg's decision was the turning point.

With fit-again Aaron Lennon and Dimitar Berbatov back in the side, they had looked a threat early on.

But United gradually imposed their patient passing game and should have taken the lead in the 24th minute.

Ryan Giggs's corner was flicked on by Vidic to Michael Carrick, whose header was parried by Paul Robinson. Ronaldo, just five yards out, seized on the loose ball but the winger somehow managed to blaze his shot well over.

United had a case for a penalty after half an hour when Henrik Larsson stumbled under Anthony Gardner's challenge, but Clattenburg waved away their appeals.

Gary Neville was furious and Tottenham almost rubbed salt into the wound when Berbatov took Tom Huddlestone's pass and worked space to drive in a low shot that Edwin van der Sar pushed away for a corner.

Tottenham thought they should have had a penalty when Neville wrestled Pascal Chimbonda in the area, and they felt even more aggrieved in the 45th minute when Clattenburg ruled Malbranque's challenge on Ronaldo was worthy of a spot-kick.

There appeared to be little contact by the French midfielder, but Clattenburg pointed to the spot and Ronaldo picked himself up to fire the penalty past Robinson.

The dubious nature of that goal knocked the stuffing out of Spurs and it took a superb save from Robinson to keep out Vidic's fierce effort just a minute into the second half.

From the resulting corner Carrick's header forced Robinson to concede another corner and this time United made their pressure pay.

Giggs's 48th minute inswinger invited a United player to make it count and Vidic did just that as he got in front of Michael Dawson to plant his header past Robinson.

United were rampant now and they added a third goal in the 54th minute.

Ronaldo surged past Young-Pyo Lee on the right before sending in a low cross that Scholes tapped-in on the goal-line.

Such was United's dominance that Ferguson felt able to take off Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney, but that didn't stop the visitors making it four after 77 minutes.

Louis Saha slipped a pass through to Giggs and the Welsh winger kept his composure to beat Robinson with a fine finish.

The only disappointment for United came when, having used all their substitutes, van der Sar suffered a nose injury that forced John O'Shea to go in goal for the last five minutes.

Thanks for reading!
Old 05-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

What they said

A brief look at how those involved reacted to Manchester United's comprehensive 4-0 win over Spurs at White Hart Lane on Sunday.

United boss Alex Ferguson: "Ronaldo was fantastic. The boy has come on great, he's got a courage to play and always wants the ball. In the early part of the match I thought he was a bit careless but he got more of the ball and was more comfortable. He's not the kind of player who can play on the fringes. The scoreline was very good. Winning 4-0 is an exceptional scoreline and in fairness Tottenham had chances."

Spurs manager Martin Jol: "I don't think it was a penalty but Steed Malbranque stuck his foot out and pulled it in again. He [Cristiano Ronaldo] took advantage of that but I don't know. It didn't help. The referee must make a decision, he is a human being. He was standing there with a good view of it. I wouldn't say Ronaldo was diving. It was a difficult situation."

United goalscorer Paul Scholes: "The score said everything, to win 4-0 away from home at a tough place like this is a great result for us. We won it going forward. We thought Chelsea would win yesterday so this weekend we had the more difficult game so to come and win is a big result for us. We'll keep plugging away and hopefully at the end of the season we'll get our just rewards."

Stand-in United keeper John O'Shea, who replaced the injured Edwin van der Sar: "I was very proud and I just asked Edwin if he gets a clean sheet bonus and if so, I want half of it. It was a bit nerve-wracking, especially with a corner to defend straight away and every time they got the ball near the penalty area the crowd kept shouting 'shoot'."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1