The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Xiao Na 小娜 @2040
Debut: 8May2018
贵州 GuiZhou 23y syt 160cm and 45kg
Pretty with shoulder length hair. Bright eyes. Friendly with sweet smile.
Pussy not trim but nice feeling and wet too. B boobs, Harden nipples with brown aerola when fondle and suckle.
Bathing allow kissing (no french), bbbj with eye contact. Nice feeling when she rubs her pussy on my thighs. Bbbj done sensually but when ask her to suck harder she obliges with a sweet smile.
Feminine beauty. Soft spoken and ask whether u r feeling good.
Enjoy sex.
Be prepare to wait.

Last edited by rabbitfish; 10-05-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Xiao Na 小娜 @2040
Debut: 8May2018
GuangXi 21y syt 160cm and 45kg
Pretty with shoulder length hair. Bright eyes. Friendly with sweet smile.
Pussy not trim but nice feeling and wet too. B boobs, Harden nipples with brown aerola when fondle and suckle.
Bathing allow kissing (no french), bbbj with eye contact. Nice feeling when she rubs her pussy on my thighs. Bbbj done sensually but when ask her to suck harder she obliges with a sweet smile.
Feminine beauty. Soft spoken and ask whether u r feeling good.
Enjoy sex.
Be prepare to wait.
Good FR. Do share in the mar/apr/May newbie thread
Old 09-05-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sexcrave123 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR Tian Xin

To be honest she is a "my dream come true" kind of bonk. Why? Pretty lor! Tall leggy with long hair and model physique. When she come and kiss me tenderly while I was changing, I marikita already. In the shower I touched her whole body like my fantasy fulfilled. Then she comes from behind use her fingertips to gently caress my balls wah the feeling damn shiok! Many times I continue to fondle her ass, pussy and grab her to rubba her masterpiece boobies on me wah damn shiok again. She is always smiley and she flows with me easily. Being new in this trade and never done this before in her hometown, banging her is like banging a non wl. If you try to be commercial with her you won't enjoy, you must bang her lovingly like you are banging outside girl like ONS or gf then you will truly enjoy. Don't try to be commercial with her, love her and she will be very sweet to you. I truly enjoyed bonking her, looking at her face, her physique. Her bbbj and ball licking are very long, can see she trying very hard to please me. Really enjoyed watching my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. In the end, the experience was sweet and memorable.

French/Kiss: 9 (We french and kiss a lot but she told me she is selective)
BBBJ: 7.9 When she BBBJ she continues to lick my cock inside her mouth. (Very nice sharp tongue)
Looks: 8.9 That type I believe most bro would want to bang at least a few times in their lifetime.
Boobs: 7.9 Beautifully done - an eye candy, so beautiful I don't mind if it is handcrafted
69/Painting: Yes. Very sensitive, no smell, wet pussy
FJ: 8.9 Mainly because she is an eye candy. Very natural, she was pleasuring herself when I bang her.
CIM: Yes!

Not arrogant nor proud. Good attitude and character(rare for her kind of appearance - very elegant). Willing to learn.

RTF: Yes!

Last edited by sexcrave123; 10-05-2018 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 20
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As fun as it is to LOL at the lying cheebye kia make a fool of himself by going round the threads to beg for points and FRs only to be ignored or given a good fucking, it does raise the obvious question on why a parasite is given carte blanche to disrupt and destroy the CAT150 forum.

If want to disrupt Legal CAT150 threads and divert visitors to benefit FL threads also don't so obvious mah.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Name : Ruyi
Ht : 1.63 m
Wt : 56 kg
Home Province : Hunan?
Debut : Apr 2018
Home base : 1658a

Face: fair, pleasant to pretty, smooth complexion, sharp nose, small mouth with juicy lips
Body: black with strands of light brown hair to beyond shoulder; wears sailor attire which prominently shows her cleavage, flabby/meaty but well spreaded throughout body; perky butt good for doggie; bushy pubic hair (but a small bush)!
Boobs: C cup, natural and soft, light brown areola and nipples, saggy but seductive
Skin: white fair skin
Shower action : hug & french before shower, french intimately and mutual fondling of genitals, squeezing of her boobs and nipples, frontal & back soapy rub using boobs and butt; soaping fondling of her boobs as she did butt rub on my dick; no bj
Hands massage - provided good hands massage of back before catbath
Boobs massage & catbath : no boobs massage, small twirling of tongue on the chest to abdomen and from butt to knee, standard feel
AR : Nil
CBJ : she does only CBJ claiming she gets throat infection very easily; did CBJ after we enjoyed fucking each other in missionary position for sometime.
Finger penetration : never ask; most likely not allowed
Painting : after some hesitation, we did 69; painted and licked her pussy, she seem to enjoy tremendously
Frenching/kissing : after we stripped, we looked at each other smile with glee and french deeply. She tastes fabulously great; her looks are so endearing. Natural frencher and provides good tongue fight. She said she liked my kind of looks & build.
FJ: very wonderful caressing/licking of her boobs, neck and face and her body became taut and the pussy desires ... it was written all over the face. Pussy gets very wet easily; She provides soothing moans as I pumped her for quite some time. we went into passionate frenching, caressing, boobs grab; soon I tire and she did CBJ and we did a 69 before switching to cowgal position. She was high in no-time, feeling the fullness of my dick and she came down to french me. Soon she tires. I finished her off in missionary. A solid steamy bonk with Ruyi indeed.
RTF : Most likely despite the CBJ! Let's see if she will make some effort to open up. As she can french well, she can make it to my rtf list!
Old 10-05-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

One more FR

1612 BoBo
(This is probably the 3rd or 4th Bobo i have tried in 1612, Tommy love this name )
Looks: 7
Boobs: 7.8 (Nice D cups with pink nips, although slightly droopy )
Body: 6.5 (She is quite bah at the waist level, her body is more voluptous type)
BBBJ: 7.6 (BBBJ is quite good)
FJ: 7.5

*One side note, she is the only one among the 4 recent ones to auto french me. Her service level is also probably the best among the 4 to me
Old 10-05-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrave123 View Post
FR Tien Xi

To be honest she is a "my dream come true" kind of bonk. Why? Pretty lor! Tall leggy with long hair and model physique. When she come and kiss me tenderly while I was changing, I marikita already. In the shower I touched her whole body like my fantasy fulfilled. Then she comes from behind use her fingertips to gently caress my balls wah the feeling damn shiok! Many times I continue to fondle her ass, pussy and grab her to rubba her masterpiece boobies on me wah damn shiok again. She is always smiley and she flows with me easily. Being new in this trade and never done this before in her hometown, banging her is like banging a non wl. If you try to be commercial with her you won't enjoy, you must bang her lovingly like you are banging outside girl like ONS or gf then you will truly enjoy. Don't try to be commercial with her, love her and she will be very sweet to you. I truly enjoyed bonking her, looking at her face, her physique. Her bbbj and ball licking are very long, can see she trying very hard to please me. Really enjoyed watching my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. In the end, the experience was sweet and memorable.

French/Kiss: 9 (We french and kiss a lot but she told me she is selective)
BBBJ: 7.9 When she BBBJ she continues to lick my cock inside her mouth. (Very nice sharp tongue)
Looks: 8.9 That type I believe most bro would want to bang at least a few times in their lifetime.
Boobs: 7.9 Beautifully done - an eye candy, so beautiful I don't mind if it is handcrafted
69/Painting: Yes. Very sensitive, no smell, wet pussy
FJ: 8.9 Mainly because she is an eye candy. Very natural, she was pleasuring herself when I bang her.
CIM: Yes!

Not arrogant nor proud. Good attitude and character(rare for her kind of appearance - very elegant). Willing to learn.

RTF: Yes!
I agree, I had tried her a few times, wish I have a gf like that, she is so damn Hot!
Old 11-05-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Yue Xi 2062A

Had a go at this newbie WL on her third day. She is 1.63m tall with young MILF-looking sharp face and B cup boobs. No action during shower, just basic cleanup.

Services include pre-foreplay back and leg massage, boob massage on back, catbath with warm water and BBBJ with tongue twirling which was excellent. She was friendly and could chat about everything under the sun. No AR provided and no auto frenching from her. Overall, a decent WL.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
I agree, I had tried her a few times, wish I have a gf like that, she is so damn Hot!
is this Tian Xin 甜心 or a new girl Tien Xi?
Old 11-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sexcrave123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
is this Tian Xin 甜心 or a new girl Tien Xi?
Tian Xin, my fault So so sorry..
Old 11-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrave123 View Post
Tian Xin, my fault So so sorry..
She's accommodating. Yesterday when I ask her for AR, she said she had never done it before but willing to do it for I want. What Awesome girl she is!
Old 11-05-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The value of sharing freely and what is actually fun to this open forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
In response to bro omnia, I am glad you understood my comments earlier. So, I think we are cool here.
Respect to you buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Mate, appreciate if you could keep the quarrel in one thread and not spill over to others.
Long time no hear from you buddy! Hope all is well.

Sorry leh, shall try and keep myself in check from now on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Apologies bro smlee, I m done
Ignored the fellow already.
Seems a lot better now for me

Bro Omnia, let’s Focus on girls and FR
Appreciate the advice buddy, but I can't change and more importantly i do not see why i should change......i shall criticise any samster's post if i see fit.....likewise any samster can criticise my posts or any other samsters posts for that matter....this is a forum and a forum is all about discourse....

100% support and applaud your efforts to share freely without any preconditions in this open forum though, mate.....ditto to all the other samsters who continue to do likewise, thank you very much and i shall try and remember to Upz you'll, think i have done so for most....just that i cant Upz on my hp/tab, can only do so on me pc so sometimes i forget
Old 11-05-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xia Tian#11(16W12) - not a newbie but a real slutty horny wild whore!

XiaTian#11(16W12)...26-27yr old mm fm GuangXi ....quite fair, feminine foxy pleasant looker, squarish shaped face but wif slight tapered chin n a sultry mole on her left chin, well drawn eyebrows, nice eyes, cute button nose, soft lips n a long sensuous soft tongue(great for bbbj, ar n frenching!), mid length straight dark brown hair....close up n longer time looking at her, looks younger n more sweet sultry....156-158cm ht, firm proportionate legs....shapely perky natural C cup boobs wif sensuous pinkish eraser nipples....slimmish curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, meat in the right places, smooth skin, slight Venus Dimples abv her ass(indicator accurate, hot horny whore)....flatish yet juicy ass...pussy quite well trimmed...

Overall sex svc is excellent pse level n gfe is vgd....slutty horny sensual jav starlet mm....natural n spontaneous....hard worker, aims to pls n caring...strikes me as genuine....french/jap av french/dfk fm the get go, super delicious, natural as she seems to enjoy frenching

Prequel....sexy sensual slutty whore demeanour + action!...natural feel...raba, hands all over, french leading to dfk when passion tempo increased!...me lifted up her skirt to feel n squeeze her creamy ass + enjoyed mirror action, she wearing a sexy black panty....mutual strip but done slow sensual, me in undies she in black bra n black panty n killer heels.....mutual playing of genitals inside undies + dfk....me now naked, peeled her panty to her ankles, strip her bra, rubbed me cock on her pussy n ass front n back playing to mirrors + french/dfk....v nice start!...

Shower....full works pkge premium!....solid soapy scrub n raba, squeze tits, rub pussy n ass...hdly....power bbbj repertoire like a jav starlet!....takes her time to build up....makes vgd use of her long sensuous tongue....lick shaft n cockhead + massage balls....slaps me cock on her tongue....then full head deepthroat wif solid suction n gd eyecontact....even continues sucking me cock after kneeling position by standing up n bending sideways to continue sucking me cock.....definite cim if not careful!....prolly one of the best bbbj mms currently in gl150!

Bed....full works pkge premium!....v nice boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs feel n sight.....frenching/jav french/dfk on tap at all times!....mint in mouth wif a bit of water...v nice catbath making vgd use of sensuous long tongue!...ar solid lick n suck....balls, cockshaft, cockhead lick n suck now she playing to mirrors, slutty horny whore!...bbbj solid power similar to shower but now even longer time, she appears to luv to suck cock n in a jav manner, delicious but dangerous as easy to cim if cannot control.....god mix of cock slapping on tongue, suck, lick, full head deepthroat, slurpy wet, no hands!.....done on top, sideways giving me access to her ass n tits, standing.....enjoying mirror action as well!...

My turn....she luvs to french so declined tonguefu which is a bit of a bummer but her french/jav french/dfk plus bbbj combo is so hot that i did not mind!....v nice natural high passionate sensuous reaction fm her wif me foreplay.....ravished her boobs n she squeezed them tits together to get me to suck both pink eraser nipples at the same time....seems like she luvs her boobs to squeezed hard n nippkes sucked as well!....also did a boobs fuck sandwhich, she squezing her tits on me cock n bending forward to suck n lick as well!....fingered her to wetness...then she got up n went on top of me rubbing her pussy on me cock while i squeezed her creamy boobs, eyecontact jav style she licking her lips n moaning, v shiok!.....

Fj...hot wild passionate sensuous fuck.....pussy neither tight nor loose...gd feel fit fuck, has stamina n luvs being pounded hard....all std positions....agn like her bbbj, v much jav style during fucking in all positions, both feel n sight, she playing to mirrors!...enjoyed all but especially enjoyed doggie becuz of her ass, Venus Dimples, boobs squeezed fm behind, vgd push back fm her n asian cowgal n cowgal as she pumped n rode me hard, fast, well controlled, grabbed me hands to squeeze her boobs, great slutty eyecontact, loud natural moans, v shiok!....more to cum though, becuz just after i shot me load, she got up, wiped me cock then started licking n sucking again squeezing every last juice out n even made me hard again as she sucked for sometime....ended with a soothing massage n enjoyable chit chat + french n squeeze ass gdbye!...

Overall an enjoyable bonk....just for her jav sex svc + hot sensuous passionate natural french/jav french/dfk + creamy boobs/pink nipples + caring personality i wld rate her a definite gem!.....but her looks albeit foxy still just pleasant so rating is abv gem potential....
Old 11-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
FR on Yue Xi 2062A

Had a go at this newbie WL on her third day. She is 1.63m tall with young MILF-looking sharp face and B cup boobs. No action during shower, just basic cleanup.

Services include pre-foreplay back and leg massage, boob massage on back, catbath with warm water and BBBJ with tongue twirling which was excellent. She was friendly and could chat about everything under the sun. No AR provided and no auto frenching from her. Overall, a decent WL.
Aiseh, man.....

To the newbie samster who just zapped me earlier today at 10.53pm with the comments "duplicate multiple posts", may I enlighten you that posting the same FR on multiple RELEVANT THREADS is not duplicate multiple posts.

What I did was to post in threads relevant to the FR: "GL 150cats FRs", "L20h62a" and "Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls", which is the standard way of posting FRs so that samsters who only read each of these threads separately will be able to read the same FR.

Please learn the SOP here properly before you offend some other senior samsters by zapping them for a silly reason.

Last edited by dbhh; 12-05-2018 at 01:47 AM.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Meng Lu 1606

Looks - not bad looks 7/10
Figure - 7/10
Service - 2/10

Summary:
Rash act, everything cannot. Feels she is quite angry on something. Maybe I catch her at the wrong timing.

RTF : No sorry I come to happy not be scolded lei 😰
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1