The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
People should be able to easily ignore an “attention seeker”.

But why can’t they?
No medicine can save you! you don't understand what these bros are trying to tell you! I wish you good luck!
Old 05-05-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
No medicine can save you! you don't understand what these bros are trying to tell you! I wish you good luck!
Only those with weak sensitive cocks that can get easily teased therefore cum too fast, and therefore not happy - these guys need medicine to help them.

I’m just here having harmless fun - no ill intentions and not hurting anyone
Old 06-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ILoveSI is Cool - loads of Potential

Does any one have idea of what happened to Lor.8 house 45? Those Thai girls . Is that house closed already? Thank u guys.
Old 07-05-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Look at the photo of a newbie, 小雨, Xiao Yi, slim and pretty with shorter hair, from 1606A, start work tomorrow. Gd luck Bro )
Old 07-05-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How is it "fun" to SBF to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

Thank you to all the samsters who appear to have replied to my recent post above, thus far!!

Mr. Man - i hear you buddy, concise and to the point!!....

i note BronzeGod questioning you in reply with this...."Can you show me my first day in SBF where I’m begging for points?"....tsk tsk tsk, for a chap with such an apparent good memory(he even once claimed as such) this BronzeGod seems to have conveniently forgotten his early days in SBF when his points standing was going up and down like a yo-yo(more down than up)!!....

dbhh - oops so sorry buddy, my apologies, did not realise you were being "sarcastic", me bad!!

As for BronzeGod's lame reply to you, it is actually without any merit and irrelevant as i had already pointed out why he is "responsible" to this open forum in the first place in my post above....https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...ostcount=11653

Futhermore i note BronzeGod once again claiming that i have a "personal agenda" against him.....BronzeGod is a bold faced liar in this regard....i had incontrovertibly refuted this false claim of his before....but i shall do it again with a link below which clearly illustrates me praising BronzeGod when i returned to posting in this open forum....

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...3&postcount=56

Now why would i even bother to praise BronzeGod, if i really had a "personal agenda" against him? Mind you i never got any thanks from BronzeGod at that time, which is typical of his character!!

But if "personal agenda" = speaking the TRUTH, then i plead guilty as charged!!

ChangChun - Pungent and caustic but yet so insightful buddy!!

As for BronzeGod's self-serving reply to you.....i can't speak for others....but for me, i have never tried to "shut him down"....what i had done and will continue to do is to tell BronzeGod to stop making a mockery of this open forum(with his cocktease games/antics) and disrespecting other samsters who share FRs/GL Info freely without any Preconditions.....

Moreover, why is it so difficult for BronzeGod to share FRs/GL Info freely without any Preconditions in this open forum just like all the other samsters??

andrewmp - Robust yet perceptive buddy!!

FatFatt - Fair and objective buddy!!

As for BronzeGod's warped misconceived self-serving reply to you....ditto what i said to ChangChun & dbhh above....

More importantly, it is very strange and curious that to date no samster has been able to tell us how is it "fun" to SBF to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions!! Not even BronzeGod himself, who merely seems to continue to bandy about the word "fun" as if it amounts to some sort of blanket justification!!

What is even more strange and curious is that only last year, i recall BronzeGod was mocking and disrespecting this open forum by claiming it was "dead" and wanted SBF to be shut down!!....worst yet, he even disrespected Sammyboy by telling him " your forum became a joke a long time ago"!!!....https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=225

prccuntlover - Interesting point!

But yet again BronzeGod is misconceived with his warped flawed self-serving logic....on the contrary it is not "why can't they ignore".....but...."why shouldn't they ignore" instead!!

I can't speak for others....but i for one shall continue to criticise BronzeGod because he is making a mockery of this open forum and disrespecting other samsters who share FRs/GL Info freely without any Preconditions...ditto what i said to ChangChun, dbhh & FatFatt above....

FEDERER801 - Is it really that BronzeGod "does not understand what the bros are trying to tell him"....or....is it because he just wants to act in the way he wants to act in total disregard to the rest in this open forum??

No surprise to see BronzeGod adamantly clutching on to his standard "blanket justification" in his self-serving flawed reply to you i.e. BronzeGod spouting his favourite word "fun"!!
Old 07-05-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

No one has any clue with respect to BronzeGod's "fun"?!

My offer below to aĺl samsters still stands, save for BronzeGod!

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...ostcount=11653
Old 07-05-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
No one has any clue with respect to BronzeGod's "fun"?!

My offer below to aĺl samsters still stands, save for BronzeGod!

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...ostcount=11653
Don't waste time on him bro! Let him be! He happy can liao!
Old 07-05-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
What is omnia’s end Game? Why so interested in me, BronzeGod?

Quote:
Don't waste time on him bro! Let him be! He happy can liao!
You brought up a valid point!

Why is it, after going into hiatus for TWO YEARS, is omnia coming back out to waste so much time on me and my rather innocuous threads?

I didn’t bring harm to anyone online or in real life.

So why keep pursuing me?
Old 07-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Re: What is omnia’s end Game? Why so interested in me, BronzeGod?

Quote:
You brought up a valid point!

Why is it, after going into hiatus for TWO YEARS, is omnia coming back out to waste so much time on me and my rather innocuous threads?

I didn’t bring harm to anyone online or in real life.

So why keep pursuing me?
Why pursuing you? You are too irritating in recent times in legal scene! If you want do share gems, share openly...If you don't want to share gems, then don't share like me...Dont play your stupid games!

But again, i must say.....if you are happy, so be it! You don't owe anyone any explanation....but you can't stop what they think of u!
Old 07-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why pursuing you? You are too irritating in recent times in legal scene! If you want do share gems, share openly...If you don't want to share gems, then don't share like me...Dont play your stupid games!

But again, i must say.....if you are happy, so be it! You don't owe anyone any explanation....but you can't stop what they think of u!
He had disappeared for two years. Then suddenly come back out to disturb. Why does he choose to go after ME and not other bigger issues?

I can most certainly ask questions too and share my thoughts when I think something is wrong as well!

I will share the gems however I like it, as long as I don’t harm anyone’s online or offline reputation.

People can choose to ignore my posts or they can choose to participate - no one is forced to do anything.

A lot of people participated in it and enjoyed the gems, so what is the problem???
Old 07-05-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
He had disappeared for two years. Then suddenly come back out to disturb. Why does he choose to go after ME and not other bigger issues?

I can most certainly ask questions too and share my thoughts when I think something is wrong as well!

I will share the gems however I like it, as long as I don’t harm anyone’s online or offline reputation.

People can choose to ignore my posts or they can choose to participate - no one is forced to do anything.

A lot of people participated in it and enjoyed the gems, so what is the problem???
maybe YOU are the problem! What is most important thing? Are you happy? If you are happy, so be it!
Old 07-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
1856 Shan Shan FR
. . . . .

RTF: Generally, I feel that most bros will rate her services low and may not RTF for that matter. She is not the type of WL that is very on, cheerful and spontaneous. At most an average score to most bros. For those bros who are looking for commando service, you can give her a miss.

As for me, I will rtf her once more next week. If our chemistry is better and she shows improvement in the kissing department, then she will become my regular If not, that will be the last time I see her.

Cheers and happy bonking everyone!
Update:
RTF Shan Shan 1856 for the second time. Improved overall chemistry but still no tongue fight Frenching and painting.

Not going to patronize her anymore.

Happy bonking week ahead and cheers
Old 07-05-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe YOU are the problem! What is most important thing? Are you happy? If you are happy, so be it!
Yes. He got personal problem against me and itchy come out to scratch his backside here after two years of “hiatus”.

But why come out after two years just for my this small cases (are they even worth the trouble??), and keep on going on and on when he decided to shut up and disappear with regard to bigger issues two years ago?

Choosing me this small fry to bully but scared to take on bigger fish???
Old 07-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all
Post Re: GL 150cats FRs

If i want to play game i go facebook not this forum..oh for goodness sake irritation know no boundary
Oblivious is the word... a pea size brain harden by rock no sense can penetrate....
Old 07-05-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post
If i want to play game i go facebook not this forum..oh for goodness sake irritation know no boundary
Oblivious is the word... a pea size brain harden by rock no sense can penetrate....
Who did playing games? I’m posting peacefully but some people want to come and disturb me???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1