The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Passionate + Enthusiastic

Passionate + Enthusiastic

WL Name - Yi Na (many hear wrongly as Li Na)
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - Approx 1.65m on barefoot
Home Base - L0819
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Yi Na is considered a chio lass with her PRC-Vietnamese mixed blood looks ... She has long straight tress, beautiful & naturally long upper & lower eyelashes that compliment her double eyelid eyes ... She possesses sharp high-bridge nose ... quite fair, leggy and attractively slim proportional physique ... She is a proud owner of a pair of perky B minus cupper tits with reddish nips which are in small cherry size ... Very nice to mould, knead, suck and lick ...

Her actions from the pre-shower segment, YTL routine on the inflatable mattress, and to the bedroom sexual proper were absolutely passionate and enthusiastic ... I was simply mesmerized without a doubt. She used her soft and perky tits to massage my frontal and rear bod in the YTL segment @ the bath room ... She also used her pussy to grind against my upper and lower torso ... We frenched passionately & generously wherever the situation present itself ... No AR was offered but she licked and sucked my butts and the area near my ass crack ... BBBJ was 3/4 deep but there was slight room for improvement albeit it was stimulating ...

FJ in the bedroom was very proactive and she was game for any positions that I desired ... She was indeed a very sporting lass and aims to please for sure ... Lotsa GFE was discharged in the session and an ever smiling lass ...

At least to me, with her looks, sexy bod and passionate + enthusiastic service accorded, she definitely provides "more bounce to the ounce" by GL CAT150 standard ... There aren't many WL of such material could be found in GL150 these days ... Obviously, I have already RTFed her ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 05-12-2015 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
AMGs63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Super boring day at work and then...best news: Christmas is here and 1649 Candyshop has gotten us 5 NEW PRESENTS to unwrap.

I took one.

1649 Duo Duo

Definitely a 美女 with big eyes and a sharp nose. 14 years old, fair, around 1.63m with a little baby fat. Her short white skirt glued to her round bum...very good. She is gold award magician with this trick of making an entire popsicle melt in her mouth slowly. Now you see it, now you don't. You would feel like screaming in joy once you see this trick in action. Main event was slow and sensuous. Overall, a great experience. She is still in her run-in period so do go slow as she can get scared easily.

RTF: Yes
Old 10-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMGs63 View Post
Super boring day at work and then...best news: Christmas is here and 1649 Candyshop has gotten us 5 NEW PRESENTS to unwrap.

I took one.

1649 Duo Duo

Definitely a 美女 with big eyes and a sharp nose. 14 years old, fair, around 1.63m with a little baby fat. Her short white skirt glued to her round bum...very good. She is gold award magician with this trick of making an entire popsicle melt in her mouth slowly. Now you see it, now you don't. You would feel like screaming in joy once you see this trick in action. Main event was slow and sensuous. Overall, a great experience. She is still in her run-in period so do go slow as she can get scared easily.

RTF: Yes
Bro u sure 14 year old? Rotan one leh
Old 10-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros

Went to L18 recently, so sorry always get confused there too many and too scattered. It's the one next to the $80 thai joint, I think it's H9? Went in there were 4 prc gals and I chose the one that appealed to me most.

Xiow Mei(direct translation: small pretty)

Looks: Above Average gal. I personally feel she's the better looking one among the 4 gals there.

Bod: Petite, small B cup boobs with smaill brown nips.

GFE: Started off a little aloof perhaps cause she's a young 23 year old gal. But slowly warmed up.

Service, I wanted to muff dive, no complaints, licked her all over no complains, fingered her no complains, didnt get to french her due to the position, dont think she's encouraging it, but she also never siam, I landed a few pecks on her lips, very cute gal.

The problem is with me... With small cute petite gals, they are typically quite tight(trust me bro am not a big man). Think I came in 3 mins... damnit... $150 in 3 mins... damnit... ROI very very bad haha... My fault though she didnt do anything wrong haha.

End of FR, guess the part below are for new cheongsters for GL like myself...

Am very very new to GL, but very old bird HC cheongster... HCs are getting expensive so now plucking up courage and cheong GL... Things I really like about GL are:

1) Really like the fishtank type format where we can choose the real gals, vs hc where you cant see the gals, or FL where pix are fake.

2) Price is fixed, no carrot chopping, black face asking for tips.

3) Variety, different nationalities for diff taste and diff budget for diff people.

4) Place is legal, dont need to scared AV raid and the inconveniences of siting around waiting to be interviewed(yes I kenna before).

What I dislike is that the entire place is too big too open haha, got hotels, got condo, got temple got non-cheongsters walking around, am still new to this place so put my samsung phone to my face and pretend to talk, big enough to cover half my face haha. Joints are too scattered, walked all the way to L8 cause read some good FR, went in OKT say no gal walk all the way back to L18. How I wish that the entire GL can be housed in 1 big building. Both times I went last 2 months both times ended up soaked and drenched due to the rain.

Anyway as with all my FRs the above is my honest opinion and true experience, no offence to any bros here.

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 18-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robot22228 is Cool - loads of Potential

L1809: Yao Yao
Big Boobs, Pink Nipples, Service very good!

Height: 160m
Weight: 47kg

Looks (7/10): Yao Yao look very seductive with makeup and skin very fair. I like!

Foreplay: (8.5/10): The moment the door was closed, she hugged, kissed me and take out my dick and started touching her pussy. Wow…

Frenching: (7/10): French kiss, Lots of tongue fight. Slurps…

Boobs (9/10): C cup boobs, pinks nipples. Natural and soft to touch.

Shower (8/10): Suck my nipples.And then she went down on her knees and started to suck my stiff cock. Keep looking at me when sucking my dick, so shiok…

Cat Bath (7.5/10): I told her to give me a breast fuck with her big breasts. The feeling was incredible and other than that it is all pretty standard. .

AR (7/10): soft and fantasies and I can feel the warmness of her tongue over my asshole

Painting: She is willing to but I don’t want. Not a fan of this.

BBBJ (9 /10): Slow and steady at first and faster and faster until I feel like cum but I tahan. Balls licking action and she seem to be very good in this department. Very shiok…

FJ (8/10): She enjoys fucking in different positions. Doggy, missionary and standing while fucking is my favourite. My hot dick keeps fucking in and out of her while frenching her and I finally cum in this position.
Old 18-12-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
DownRange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDownRange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Field Report on Yumi (M'sian Chi - Hse 1639)

Field Report on Yumi (M'sian Chi - Hse 1639)

I had Yumi (Malaysia Chinese WL) this evening at my favourite joint along Lorong 16. Was in the mood for a Malaysian Chinese babe. In fact, I seldom patronize China babes, and right now, I only stick to a few tried and true regulars like Small Ivy and JC. I used to patronize AC too but I don't know if she is still in Geylang.

Despite having been told about Yumi many times over the years, I did not try her until today. And I was very glad I did. It was a very satisfying screw, and I felt I should honour her by penning an FR.

Yumi stand at around 165cm to 168cm tall. In terms of looks, she is not super pretty, but just pleasant on the eyes. For cheongsters who are very particular about looks, Yumi is probably not your type. Hers is more GND, like your 27-30 year old housewife kind.

Her boobs are natural B+ cups. Her body frame is okay. Not slender, but not chubby either. Just average. The more I looked at her, the more I felt she really has that GND feel. If Yumi can change her accent, she can very easily pass off as a local Singaporean gal. If you frequently lust after your neighbour pushing her baby pram to around, I think you will love Yumi's "look and feel". She really has that warm, neighbourly touch.

Yumi is very service oriented. She will make sure you are comfortable and relaxed. She engaged me in some small talk, and then proceeded to give me a very good and relaxing shower. Her soap was very smooth and pleasant and fragrant. She will give you a sensual bath and gently wash your genitals and anus thoroughly and with care.

Her bed skills are also good. I did not try anything out of the ordinary other than the usual cat bath and blow job, but I dare say she is a very good worker in bed and she gave me a very good foreplay that kept me highly aroused and put me on cloud nine.

The condom she used on me was a good quality one - durable and yet felt very thin. When I penetrated her pussy, it felt really good, as if the condom was almost absent. Her pussy was warm and moist! I rode her to my hearts' content. Since I love the missionary position, I stuck to it. The only variation I tried was me sitting upright and trusting in my cock at a 90-degree angle whilst she pulled up her legs to her torso.

All in all, it was an enjoyable experience and I will definitely RTF her again.

With Yumi added to my repertoire, at least now I have one more M'sian Chinese to try. Going back to the Geylang scene is a nice change from all those more expensive local FLs I have been trying. Don't get me wrong - I absolutely love local FLs but sometimes, one has to "return to basics" and experience the professional, sensuous foreplay that Geylang gals provide mostly without fail.

I felt very relaxed and satisfied after the experience with Yumi and it really made my evening.

Looks: 6.5/10 (GND - not super pretty)
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10
RTF: Most definitely
Old 22-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Bei Bei 1606

Crappiest fuck of the year.

Was looking for my regulars last week when they all happen to be having their period. So took the chance to try her out after reading some of the FRs here.

Looks: When I saw her, I thought "hmm not bad", fair, sharp chin and small face.

Body: When she stripped, I liked what I saw, clean shaven pussy, protruding tits. I thought I was going have a good time.

Pre-Shower Talk: She said something that triggered my alarms, she told me she was tired. I was like "shit, gona get rushed shitty service liao" and how true I was. Reason was due to watching too much drama serials. WTF.

Shower: Normal shower with boobs rubbing all over you and a short BBBJ. Nothing much.

Boobs Massage: Got onto the bed, she start her boobs massage, not too bad, can feel her protruding breasts rubbing all over my body, and also some hardened nipples.

Catbath: She started her catbath, lick here lick there. Pretty average. It was pretty short.

AR: Only got a short AR from her, something like 1 or 2 mins.

BBBJ: She sucked like 4 or 5 times and when she saw I was not rock hard yet, she started asking me "what can I do to make you have the feeling?", I was thinking "WTF just keep on sucking and I will be rock hard". She kept taking my dick out of her mouth to look at it and see whether its totally hard or not. Not sure why she does that as she can definitely feel it in her mouth and what does she expect from someone who has fucked god knows how many girls already and had hundreds upon hundreds of BBBJ (I visit the fuck shops weekly). After she did that my dick was totally limp. It was telling her my interest in her is gone. I believe she sensed that when she asked the same question the 3rd time. I just told her to flip over and let me do my thing.

Tit Sucking: I went on to suck her tits, hoping to get my hots back. Nice to suck and play with, but when i start to lick her nipple, another turn off came, she say itchy here itchy there. That was like 2 mins into the sucking. I was already pretty frustrated. So I moved down south.

Pussy: She gotta nice clean shaven pussy, but can see not touch type, I tried to lick it but she put her legs on my shoulders and was like trying to push me away. Total turn off. Same reason, itchy here and itchy there.

FJ: Tried to get her to use her hand to try and hj me a bit to regain some erection, totally limp now due to her turn off behavior. She ask that same question again "you no feeling for me is it?" I was pissed at this time, but I didn't shout at her or anything, just didn't want to spoil the mood completely, I told her, I gotta suck her nipples and lick her pussy to get back some erection. She just pretended she didn't hear. SO when I finally have some erection back (some not fully hard), cap on and insert into her pussy. Even when inside her pussy, my dick became limp again, totally lost interest in her. I am the type that need to have some chemistry with the girl to enjoy sex with her. Pumped her only in missionary, cant be bothered to change position, trying to salvage whatever value there is left of the session. Finally I cummed, but guess what its because I imagined myself fucking another girl (one of my other regulars). She was like a substitute blow up doll. Total nonsense.

Attitude: I find her attitude no very professional, she kept saying she quite tired. But it was because of her watching all those serial dramas. She enjoyed and she was tired and she gave me fucked up service. If it was due to work or even the demands of other customers, I can still understand (There was a girl that told me, there was a day when 10 out of 10 customers, she has to HJ the hell outta them instead of them using her pussy and them doing the work).

RTF: NO WAY. Waste my time and money and sperm. I got better girls to shoot sperm into. Its more like she is expecting every single customer to come in, don't touch her, she do her thing, fuck and go.

Final comments: Not sure if its me having not chemistry with her or our expectations are misaligned. Truly 1 man's meat is another man's poison.
Old 23-12-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Any bros can help? but can i know this girl resemble who?
Old 23-12-2015, 11:00 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MIQI 1649

Pretty beach babe looks with a compact body. Teardrop shaped B cup breasts, 1.6m. This SYT would cause accidents and fights playing beach volleyball in her bikini. But today she was only in an air stewardess uniform. Her thighs looked delicious. I panted like a hyena in heat. When she removed her clothes, FUCK YEAHHHHH BABY YEAHHHH!!! Her skin was silky smooth to the touch. Miqi is an artist in bed. Her sucking on my rod and moans were works of art. On hindsight, she is like a younger version of Lee Hyori or the closest that I would get to anything like a Lee Hyori.

RTF: Tough call between Ferrari and Miqi. Didn't expect Miqi to be this good tbh.
Old 23-12-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 23
stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!

Went to 1608 and saw this attractive girl who arrived less than 2 months. Below is a brief FR:

Name: Fei Er(飞儿)
House: 1608
Face: 8/10 (slutty look)
Body: 8/10 (34C+ natural boob, slightly tanned, no tattoos)
Bath: 9/10 (thorough cleaning, boob massage, boob fuck, bbbj)
Foreplay: 9/10 (oil back massage, catbath, bbbj, light kissing)
AR: 8/10 (good lick and slight penetration)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good suction with lots of variations and that CFM look)
FJ: 9/10 (obliging and good stamina)
GFE: 9/10 (no rush, offer light massage after the session)

A very enjoyable session even for a seasoned chongster like me

PS: Noticed the last 2 batches of new girls have a very high turnover rate, some cancelled their card within a month. Better to share FR and get the good girls to stay around longer rather than keeping to one self.
Old 24-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Passionate + Enthusiasm

Passionate + Enthusiasm = High Sustainability

WL Name - Yue Liang
Origin - Shanxi, Prc
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.66m on barefeet
Home Base - L2062A
Misc info - Do not have formal experience in sex trade. Previously worked as a Cosmetic Promoter in PRC. If I am not wrong she debuted since 3-4 months ago.

Yue Liang is leggy and athletically-built like a dancer ... Curvy and perky butts ... She has quitr a distinct hour glass figure but only A cupper frontal assets with brown nips ... She has sharp facial features but her jawline is a little musculine and her facial shape a little too longish for my liking ... Other than that, she looks presentably fine to me ...

She was spontaneous in her sexual approach ... The action started once the door of paradise closed behind us ... She mounted on top of me to caress all over me and I did likewise ... Frenching was by default with this WL ... Everything seemed to be moving naturally without any hiccup ... She almost wanted me to fuck her without shower but I stopped her as I knew I have perspired alittle as that day was hot and humid ... I do not wanna lick/swallow my own sweat mixed with her saliva for sure ...

She did a " shower snake dance" in the bathroom ... We then frenched passionately whilst I caressed her clit and G-Spot with my fingers ... She finished off this segment with a deep throated BBBJ ...

She gave me an enthusiastic and passionate foreplay in the bedroom ... AR was done when I positioned on my fours ... She then did an "upside-down" BBBJ but not with finesse compared to some other commando WLs. I thrusted my dick gently into her mouth to mouth fuck her ... Subsequent BBBJ was done sensually and wet in deep throated fashion whilst I lied on my back ...

We did in several sexual positions ... Gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking, lotus and I reached climax in missionary fashion ... Shiok!

Yue Liang is a very accommodative lass as I could feel that she was all out to please ... Her passionate and enthusiastic attitude is commendable ... It would definitely go a long way for her ... Awesome!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-12-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonelyboi37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
MIQI 1649

Pretty beach babe looks with a compact body. Teardrop shaped B cup breasts, 1.6m. This SYT would cause accidents and fights playing beach volleyball in her bikini. But today she was only in an air stewardess uniform. Her thighs looked delicious. I panted like a hyena in heat. When she removed her clothes, FUCK YEAHHHHH BABY YEAHHHH!!! Her skin was silky smooth to the touch. Miqi is an artist in bed. Her sucking on my rod and moans were works of art. On hindsight, she is like a younger version of Lee Hyori or the closest that I would get to anything like a Lee Hyori.

RTF: Tough call between Ferrari and Miqi. Didn't expect Miqi to be this good tbh.
hi. i would like to know if this miqi is the same miqi at 3033?
Old 25-12-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Public service announcement

WH15 Anqi will cut card in mid-Jan. Fans pls give her support while you still can.
Old 25-12-2015, 08:43 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyboi37 View Post
hi. i would like to know if this miqi is the same miqi at 3033?
I have no idea. HAHA. You can call the hse to ask.
Old 25-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
I have no idea. HAHA. You can call the hse to ask.

Different
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1