The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: I thought I like what I saw ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
BRO!!but be warned (by me) de rooms there NO GOOD!

No lah, beh pai lah compare to some houses. But nowadays I saw many houses renovated their rooms leh. I saw two house 2043 and 204? look pretty new from outside. 2069 also looks hot & steamy from outside. Especially with the unit number 69!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Looks like I need a recharge soon
Old 10-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Third floor rooms lagi better. They are the biggest and can play police & thieves with JS!
Got three upper floors this house? I thought G, 1 and 2....? Or this is just me labeling the floors incorrectly?
Old 10-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flikhype deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

thanks zyxel. that cleared the clouds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01 View Post
Hello bro, when we say 1608, we mean Lorong 16 House 8. 1st 2 digits represent lorong and the next 2 represents the house number.

Sometimes we would say L16H08, means the same. To find out more info about GL (Geylang btw), pls go to the Newbies help thread http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=12845

Cheers!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lah, beh pai lah compare to some houses. But nowadays I saw many houses renovated their rooms leh. I saw two house 2043 and 204? look pretty new from outside. 2069 also looks hot & steamy from outside. Especially with the unit number 69!
datz wat my fren tell me, n i trust him explicitly
n he olso tell me lor 16 got one house got pic China 4 beauties
there bathroom got inflatable bed.. KeKeKe
Jap soapland lor
must get to try there olso
darn, so many hses.. so little M n time..
haiz

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 11-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
datz wat my fren tell me, n i trust him explicitly
n he olso tell me lor 16 got one house got pic China 4 beauties
there bathroom got inflatable bed.. KeKeKe
Jap soapland lor
must get to try there olso
darn, so many hses.. so little M n time..
haiz
Which house got inflatable bed?? I want to go!!
Cheers!
Old 11-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
duckbeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01 View Post
Which house got inflatable bed?? I want to go!!
Cheers!
I think he mean 16W19, maybe other brothers can confirm.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better
GL, what a wonderful world!

Have started to go GL not long ago, after so many years of bachelor lives. I started off a few times with those PRC FLs that are in Lor 6 and Lor 8... some are good, but majority is bad. And since it is quite risky to do so (scare of police, and also scare of sex disease even you are wearing CD), so decided to switch to legal WLs, which is definitely one of my best choice made for the past few years

So far I have tried a few, namely Jia Sin (1805), WaWa (1612), Mei Hui (1654A), 4D (Wh05), Rose (1844), Yo Yo (1803) and LV (1651), and some other Thai (not Cat 150).... almost all of them I tried is because after reading the FRs in the forum... ha ha thank you for all the brothers contribution.

Will now be "contributing back to the society" as much as I can, by posting FRs, which maybe helpful to all brothers. So far, my experience with LV (1651) is the best I ever have (Beware: this is really very subjective, and completely from my point of view Definitely you will feel quite differently from me. So no offence) . I have posted the FR in the "L16h51" thread a few days ago. But just thought of post it here again for more brothers to enjoy. Will post the rest of my experience (and also other new experiences) to share with all good brothers.... so enjoy!!!

FR: WL Name - LV (L16h51)

Origin - Guangdong

Age - 24

Height - About 1.60m

Look - 8.5/10 (Actually look is very subjective. But she is obviously my type, and in some angle she did look like HK Singer Kelly Chan, but of course she is not so tall, and eyes also not so big.... anyway, very neighborhood girl look, those no need to put make up also quite chio one... u know what I mean)

Body - I give 8/10, as I like slim girl. Skin is very smooth.

Boobs - 7/10. Don't know cup size, but obviously not for big boobs lovers. Quite small, but surprisingly I like to touch and play with it a lot....

Shower - 9/10. Not many WL give good shower. But she did! Didi really stand up straight because of that.... she kept twisting her body, front and back... and thoroughly clean me up and down.... feel like being pampered by your elder sister (the only difference is I am much older than her, and my elder sister never help me bathe without wearing clothes ha ha...)

Catbath - 10/10! I am super addicted to catbath, and I am so happy she provides that. Being licked my her up and down, front and bad.... is just like going to heaven!

BBBJ - 7/10 Like a brother said in earlier thread, she is very very hardworking, and blow me for long time.... just that I am too tired most of these days and did not give her good response but I think to most of the other brothers, it will be very siok

GFE - 10/10! I think this is the best part for her. She kept smiling, and sometimes laughing all the time! When she catbath me, I feel itchy very easily. So I tease her back by making her itcy.... and she laughed and hug me.... she also slept on my tummy after the war over, and just hug me on the bed, chitchating with me until times up. No hurry at all. Really like making love with your girlfriend, or even better

AR - Never try. Because I dun like it.

FJ - 8/10 Enjoy doing with her.... well, I know myself well and I don't have a big gun. yet she can moan until I also thought that I got a 10 inch long little brother . and I enjoy kissing her everywhere, licking her everywhere, play with her nipples when I am doing it. It really like doing it with your girlfriend

Got goodbye kiss and goodbye hug some more!

RTF - Obviously.... have tried her 3 times already, and think more to go, ha ha....
Old 11-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckbeaks View Post
I think he mean 16W19, maybe other brothers can confirm.
If I am not wrong, 1639 got one but one only. 2041 has ribbons in a few rooms for fugging the WL while being suspended mid air. Many centuries ago, Chinese people fuck lidat.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Quote:
If I am not wrong, 1639 got one but one only. 2041 has ribbons in a few rooms for fugging the WL while being suspended mid air. Many centuries ago, Chinese people fuck lidat.
Waa siao liao ...

Cheers!
Old 11-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LickUwild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros try this girl baobei at w1606.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

today went to 1654A very crowd as usual and long waiting time if w/o appt.. moved ard the vicinity and business seems not bad for all houses... then drove to Jalan Molek hs 13 where less crowd is expected since only has limited time before reporting back to OC...

welcome by sleepy auntie, offered drinks and asked which gers i want etc.. asked her to intro since been long time i last went to this house.. she shouted: "MeiMei(MM) lai"

first look 6/10 but body not bad(tight) and auntie guaranteed service torkong and just arrived in Feb 11, onz her to room..

once in the room, MM gave a very sweet smile and received a teddy bear hug like long lost lover.. in my heart this time HoSay liao.. stripped fast then change parade and into the bathroom..

quite SOP wash until she gave front and back body rub at little bro and began to bbbj at slow and steady speed.. hab to stop her else will be game over soon.. but she said no problem she can offer 2nd round.. wah.. anyway stopped her and went to dry up before bed actions..

was asked to flip over and she body massage before roam my back with her tongue when it reach my thigh she grabbed my legs and used my toes to rub her nipples... quite turn on sia... she ordered to go on doggy style for AR.. her tongue-fu quite powerful machiam poking the entire tongue into my arse.. haha was in cloud 6 already.. and flipped over voluntarily..

MM came on top of me, use her tongue to roam around my body and occasionally suck my nipples like baby + giving me slutty grin.. she was down south sucking the ballas like lollipop before using her tongue-fu again on the shaft... BBBJ commence like 3000w vacuum cleaner for the next 10-15mins...

Capped on: MM rode on me like cow-girl and her moaning got slightly louder and she frenched me while riding... got to take over the activity and pumped her in various positions before exploding into her...

Summary FR:
Name: MeiMei
Looks: 6.5/10 - grows better when she smile
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 B-cup
AR: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction and hardworking
FJ: 8/10 very tight and have abit of kungfu..
RTF: yes
Overall: Great experience...
Old 11-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickUwild View Post
any bros try this girl baobei at w1606.
What if we have tried?

Old 11-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LickUwild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What if we have tried?
just checking is she worth trying.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickUwild View Post
just checking is she worth trying.
She is worth trying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1