The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-08-2018, 04:01 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Obviously even after top up u wun be able to hv physical contact wif her top and bottom, u are merely touching her clothes.

Are u contented to top up a sum to touch her clothes? ..
Hahahaha this is a good one!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-08-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
This is FJ ad wor. Thought this thread only for discussion of MLs?
so sorry, didnt know that she do.
Old 19-08-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LifeinStorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=1462

My FR on this girl. Please try her at your own risk!!! She looked around at someone in her 30s than 26. Boobs are big but nothing else good.

Massage: 0/10. No strength at all. I’m not saying that as I like hard massage, I literally meant, she either couldn’t or didn’t use any. And 90% of the time using one hand, stroking me, the other hand, on the phone. Not on potential customers but in a group with other PRC channels. All commenting on how bad PRC customers are. She even played the voice messages out loud so she can use 2 hands to stroke me!

BBBJ: 8/10. Speaking as someone who likes this, she did quite well, but only lasted at the most 2 mins.

HJ: So meachanical that it’s like I’m HJ-ing myself! And her fake moans are a real turn-off!

RTM: NEVER!!!

First time tried a ML without looking for FRs in forum, total regret! But all the ladies you guys recommended are not free. So, decided to try. Sadness.
Old 19-08-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

Any FR on this?

http://sgbeautycastles.club/coco-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/
Old 19-08-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

how about intel on this ?
https://sglonelyguy.info/an-massage/
Old 19-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone visited Carol/Yuki recently? Is she still in business and service still good?
Old 19-08-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Instinctboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Humble FR for this SYT
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

After checking other bros recommendation!

Stays alone in a big clean studio apartment. Super friendly, the girl from next door vibes!

Chatty throughout the session.

Massage: 8/10 really use alot of strength despite her petite size.

HJ: 9/10 many pattern up her sleeve, was quite surprise but maybe i new bird la! 😅

Figure: petite not for big boob lovers but her face really very pretty! As what the other bro said, abit like 陈妍希!she is more of cute then sexy.

Rtm: Definitely!!
Old 19-08-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Anyone visited Carol/Yuki recently? Is she still in business and service still good?
She is still good but she now on short break resting
Old 19-08-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 11
Otega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOtega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to visit baby after some bro mentions that she is going back

http://sgbeautycastles.club/baby-massage-hj/

Looks: 9/10. My type as i like long hair ladies and she is the kind of gf u will bring out to show your pals.

Massage: Not the very pro type and not the amateur type. Better than the average. Tried her back stepping. Quite interesting.

Sensual: she applied a kind of aloe vera gel while i was lying on the front. Very smoothing and first time i encounter.

GFE: love her hug and like the way she looks at me during hj.

Rtm: Definitely as she is going back in 5 days time and cant wait to try her gel again. She says she will give me head massage on the next visit.
Old 19-08-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Haven't written a detailed FR for a while, but I just got to do so for this girl, Shan Shan, because she's worth the effort.

As I'm a massage lover, I always take an interest in ads for MLs who possess massage certification, but most of the time, these certified MLs are rather old, or ugly, or out of shaped, or a combination of these. Found SS on SLG and her photos looked quite alright, and she did not seem old nor out of shaped. Decided to take the plunge, took the 90-min session, and had one of most enjoyable session in a very long while.

SS greeted me at the door in a two-piece nightie, with nothing underneath. She's probably about 27-28 years old, and looks quite close to her photos in her ad. Not drop dead gorgeous, but definitely won't reject. (Looks: 7.5/10) The top half of her body is relatively built, probably due to the fact she's been a masseuse for a long time, and the bottom half is quite shapely. She's has some tummy fats, but she's by no means fat or even plump. (Body: 7/10)

SS poured me a cup of water, and then offered to shower with me, which I gladly accepted. We stripped to our birthday suits. Her boobs are probably about 36B, and she's got a rather tidy bush down south. We soaped for each other during the shower, and she started teasing my didi which got me quite hard. As I'm a one-shot guy, decided to postpone the HJ till the end of the session.

After shower, proceeded to the bedroom. SS put on her two-piece nightie and the massage duly started. Her massage skills are absolutely top notch; every press, every knead, every push and every rub was pure pleasure. The shiok-factor was elevated manifold at several junctures when her pussy and pubic hair came into direct contact with my body when her nightie bottom shifted to one side then the other, exposing her pubic region completely, due to her movements when she shifted her body around during the massage. This did not bother SS who continued with her professional massage. Next, on my request, SS did a juagen which was at least 80% authentic, and yet, at the same time, sensual and stimulating. It got me close to shooting that I had to stop her to get several breathers before continuing. (JG: 8.5/10) During JG, she spent extra time massaging the lymphatic nodes around the groin area as she found that there was some chokes, but even then, the strokes were smooth, strong and comfortable. (Massage: 10/10)

After JG, SS removed her nightie top and asked me to turn over. I was pleasantly surprised that her sensual segment did not comprise any commercial manoeuvre. SS started by kissing on the neck below the ears, followed by gentle nibbles on the earlobes. Then she kissed my back, slowly working her way down towards the buttocks, while she squeezed and caressed my inner thighs, and then my didi. The kisses, caresses and the feel of the warmth of her meimei were the stuff that erotic dreams are made of. Turned over and it was more of the same, except that it was even more pleasurable for me because I was now able to join in the action to grab her ass, kiss her boobs and rub her pussy. I gently pulled her to my left so that she would lie down next to me, reached under her nightie shorts and began stimulating her clit with my fingers, using her wetness as a natural lubricant, which was evidence that she was enjoying it. (No fingering please!) She responded by grabbing my didi and jerking it, while I stimulated her clitoris with increased intensity. Her wetness flowed even more when her body shuddered as she reached her climax soon after, and I reached mine almost at the same instant. (Sensual: 9.5/10*)

SS helped me shower and teased me by pretending to give me another HJ while in the shower. Too bad I had nothing left in me to enjoy it. (GFE: 8/10)

Dried up, dressed up, paid up, followed by a warm embrace, and a promise that I would be seeing her again. Definitely a promise that I intend to keep, and will certainly be fulfilling very, very soon.

https://sglonelyguy.info/shanshan-massage/

(* caveat - individual experiences will likely differ)

Last edited by JasonJG; 19-08-2018 at 09:11 PM.
Old 19-08-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
redtrack90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, anyone tried this girl

wolves #21 bao er

https://www.xxxxxx.net/Girl/5792.html
Old 19-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xbearbear is Cool - loads of Potential

any good BBBJ to recommend?

anyone tried claire from FL- local dome?
Old 20-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbearbear View Post
any good BBBJ to recommend?

anyone tried claire from FL- local dome?
https://sglonelyguy.info/lu-lu-massage/

enjoy
Old 20-08-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage

Location in G area , looks 85% resembles to photo. massage is consider good, sensual wise 8.5/10 , auto roam 3.5-4G . very good bbbj and cim skill . after sensual still offer to give head massage and such if have time left. good to chit chat too, worth to rtm
Old 20-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
I think she was miko, few bad MR on her too
yes that is the jialat miko photo same lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1