The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-07-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiao17 View Post
Really tempting, she will be on my want to visit list but...
Bro, what is the damage?

Mingzhao528 site stated $90

Mingzhao888 site stated $100

SYT 上海大学生 泳装性感按摩♥Sophia♥22岁✿GFE Massage✿GFE HJ✿$120 stated $120
Bro, the old mz site number still active?

Anyway, just ti siao and give the least amount if not up to ur std and if she really good, can consider paying more lor...

Await your mr!

Zara
Old 24-07-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Bro I think you damn suay lol. I just texted her and she replied promptly, but she don't wanna early book, told me to ask again tomorrow. You might wanna try tomorrow morning or early noon book? Her massage really good

Tks bro, appreciate the advice, but I will let this one pass.
it's fated.

I actually managed to book her last week, on my first call, 1day in advance.
We had a wonderful chat over the phone, something I like to do to build up the chemistry.
Managed to charm her with my weird accent chinese. We both were looking forward to the session.

Then 1hr later, I came across Cici on chewy site. Its her 2nd day in sg.
Small head took over , booked Cici and cancel Pain(20hrs advance).

Grave mistake. Will never do it again.
its the small head fault.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 24-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

tried kiki and angel.. sharing my experience

angel:
looks exactly like pictures
massage was decent
hj was decent but only upper body roam and no licking

kiki
looks exactly like pictures but meatier
massage was good
hj was decent but only upper body roam and no licking
Old 25-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Tried 2 MLs over the past few days.
One of which is Xue Er/Xiao Feng. I guess I didn't click well with her, left quite unsextified. Read a lot of good MRs on her, but I guess somehow I just don't click well with her? Her looks and boobs are really great though.
Link to my MR, it's not positive for me so I'm not gonna quote it here, nevertheless, I'm sharing my experience. One man's meat is another man's poison, I believe chemistry plays an important role. For bros who managed to have a good time with her I'm envious.
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...3&postcount=36

So decided to look for YangYang. But she was fully booked. So I decided to try Zhen Ni/Xin Yu who was introduced to me by one of my bros, finally little bro is happy.
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=456570
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=458743

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Looks: 8/10 Definitely better in person. Whoever took the photos
Body: 9/10 For a boob lover like me, it was like a foot in heaven. Can't. Stop. Playing. With. Them. Omg I was like a little kid first time in Toys 'r' Us.
Attitude: 9/10 Woah she was really considerate to me. Her little actions like telling me the floor is slippery, becareful. Offered me a drink upon arriving, seeing how warm the weather was. To me, all these small little details are really a nice trait to see in a ML. Most MLs just want to get the deed done and put on a fake smile for the entire session.
Massage: 7/10 Her massage is definitely not those hardcore one. Needed some guidance from me. Bros who love hard massage please guide her slowly as I can tell she is more than willing to learn. Very humble here, constantly checking with me if the pressure is good or not.
Autoroam: 9/10 Too busy with that awesome rack the whole time didn't even try to explore the garden below.. Maybe will attempt next time
BBBJ : 8.5/10 Good suction and slurping sounds. The best thing was watching a pair of heavenly boobs bounce in rhythm to the sound and sensation I was feeling along my shaft. Unloaded my soldiers in her mouth and she didn't remove it instantly, but wait till all my soldiers finish enlisting first. I realized a good BBBJ is not just in the action, but the post firing moments as well. Between a girl spitting out your load and a girl enjoying every last drop of it, the latter will definitely leave you more sextified. If you're looking for a big boob BBBJ, look no further. Next time I wanna try doing it while I'm standing
Service: 8.5/10 I overshot my time a little by 5 mins because I didn't realize the time and took my time to shower after, but she didn't even rushed me one bit or mentioned she had a customer waiting.
GFE : 8/10 Helped me undress, showered before and after together. If Pain made me feel like a King, Zhen Ni made me feel like a Prince.
Damage : $90+$10 tips
RTM : Yup why not? Her service and endearing attitude somehow clicked with me. Not to mention those pair of headlights that almost blind(and suffocated) me. She's a nice girl, bros please treat her well
Old 25-07-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
angelhunter702 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried her before? Looks tempting..
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!ariana/c24lt
Old 25-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

ah chew fruit, last night i one night stand at clark quay with my ex gf then this morning wake up got music come out my sms saying got one of my bro tio something with your girl i think simi tai chi lei hear the other side of story pm thank you.

Old 25-07-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by haosing View Post

go ard beat gals very yaya right.....

how come police come u sit 1 corner diam diam liao.

call gal up and ask her dun sue you.

come and reply me lah. let this photo go ard fl2 and massage forum....

all the gals have this now

3 pm go hantam ppl's main door and room door right, untill neighbour call police

almost 6 plus, police then let u go right.....

i dare u to go around to disturb or beat up gals again

maybe the good buddies in changi cluster will love their cock in your ass.

fyi, this happen on 17th.
Wah... So the person who causes suki to stop and all the hooha is... Don Juan?
Old 25-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
michael_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Crystal 一极榜!
Old 25-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haosing View Post
go ard beat gals very yaya right.....

how come police come u sit 1 corner diam diam liao.

call gal up and ask her dun sue you.

come and reply me lah. let this photo go ard fl2 and massage forum....

all the gals have this now

3 pm go hantam ppl's main door and room door right, untill neighbour call police

almost 6 plus, police then let u go right.....

i dare u to go around to disturb or beat up gals again

maybe the good buddies in changi cluster will love their cock in your ass.

fyi, this happen on 17th.
I beat up girl !? Don't anyhow flame, since i knew the flaming never stop it affect other girl, and don't copyright google the number, that photo is in sammyboy 1.5 years back.

And i stop using that number 1.5 years back given to someone. It happen 17 when suki arrested because her customer (lover according to him) use chopper almost hit my friend the door was spolit due to fight, there was a deep cut on my friend leg.

Last night 24 what happen i also know the runner hit one of bro, now geylang side everyone knows news in kopitam. I haven heard the other side of the story Btw don't copyright and flame.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 25-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
I beat up girl !? Don't anyhow flame, since i knew the flaming never stop it affect other girl, and don't copyright google the number, that photo is in sammyboy 1.5 years back.

And i stop using that number 1.5 years back given to someone. It happen 17 when suki arrested because her customer (lover according to him) use chopper almost hit my friend the door was spolit due to fight, there was a deep cut on my friend leg.

Last night 24 what happen i also know the runner hit one of bro, now geylang side everyone knows news in kopitam. I haven heard the other side of the story Btw don't copyright and flame.
omg like so serious... So suki got arrested liao ah...
Old 25-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
omg like so serious... So suki got arrested liao ah...
After arrested, she decided to seek revenge on my friend, keep calling ask him say want to sue. That time CID also looking ah chew fruit, if there assault on the girl, it be an arrestable offence on the guy. Why need to sue ? Assault is arrestable right. So she lied through her teeth, and bent to seeking revenge. There wasn't any assault 100% on the girl, namely suki.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 25-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=463867

Any bros here tried b4 ?
Old 25-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm.. Inflation or smth? Lately massages are priced at $110/h...
Old 25-07-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
richardongwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been a regular of Winter but haven't post any FR for her yet. Place is discreet. For those who have tried the popular ladies in Liltiger you should know where is it.

Name: Winter
Look: 8.5/10 75% same as photo (photo is doing her injustice, she looks so much better!)
Figure: Slim n have no fat 9/10
Boobs: B Cup
Massage: 8.5/10 (hit the right spot, 有练过的)
HJ: 9/10
Overall Service: 9/10
RTM: YES! One of this days this week!

Please take good care of this gem! Leaving in less than 30 days! Not to be missed!
Old 25-07-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

The conversation about alleged abuse and finger pointing must stop please. This is a thread on MY FAVOURITE MASSAGE GIRLS and should be about honest, genuine FRs.

Take the conversation on a separate thread if you want. If this continues, I'll ask the boss to start deleting posts that are spamming the thread.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1