The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
wanna tryst on Tinder, if gal offer her place would you take up??

Actually I prefer not to know where she live..i rather do in hotel. What bros here tink?
Fyi, my place is cannot de
Old 14-11-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Re: wanna tryst on Tinder, if gal offer her place would you take up??

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Actually I prefer not to know where she live..i rather do in hotel. What bros here tink?
Fyi, my place is cannot de
Agree. It is better to do in a neutral place, like hotel. It's also for your safety, bro.
Old 14-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
Agree. It is better to do in a neutral place, like hotel. It's also for your safety, bro.
True lor...also dun know wat kinda girl out there...wait record and wan blackmail or...ki siao
Old 15-11-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
True lor...also dun know wat kinda girl out there...wait record and wan blackmail or...ki siao
Depends on your status, are you married? If you are then yes neutral place better.
If you're single then go for it, some girls I've spoken to before don't like to go to hotels as they feel "dirty" or feel that it's very wrong in their mindset.

If you really want a hotel then sound her out and ask her if she's okay with a hotel and if she isn't why not, it's about making her comfortable so it'll be easier for you as well.

If you go to her place then just go, if she films then so what, her face is also in it. End of the day she loses out more, no one wants to see a naked man, everyone will focus on a naked woman instead.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 15-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Scarletlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hm interesting, it didn't even occur to me that men might have the same reservations as women!

I've offered my place before. Only because they didn't have their own place (and I live alone), or I didn't feel it was worth $300 to book a room just for the night. And I've never had resistance from anyone thus far. What are you afraid of? As long as you've been clear on your 'terms' (i.e. just a ONS or FB type situation), it should be okay?
Old 15-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 15
izzymonester is a name known to allizzymonester is a name known to allizzymonester is a name known to allizzymonester is a name known to allizzymonester is a name known to allizzymonester is a name known to all

Sent a girl home once, had a quicky before leaving. after, She said she wanted to take a quick shower before sending me down. While waiting, her mum came ,nto the room. I Said "hello auntie!", girl came into room in towel, explained it was 7 month, needed a guy to send her home. Her mum just said "oh ya thats good!"
Old 16-11-2017, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletlove View Post
Hm interesting, it didn't even occur to me that men might have the same reservations as women!

I've offered my place before. Only because they didn't have their own place (and I live alone), or I didn't feel it was worth $300 to book a room just for the night. And I've never had resistance from anyone thus far. What are you afraid of? As long as you've been clear on your 'terms' (i.e. just a ONS or FB type situation), it should be okay?
So considerate of you to help save money for your partner, sis!

However, in many situation, guys are usually at a disadvantage when surprises are sprung on them, especially when caught in the middle of the act. It's a risk they'll have to take. These could include even situations when terms are agreed upon, especially in ONE situation where they may not be familiar with the background of their partner.

We are all out to have fun. So it's better to make sure the big head thinks before the small head takes over. Lol..

But again, your partners are really lucky if they found you.
Old 16-11-2017, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So considerate of you to help save money for your partner, sis!

However, in many situation, guys are usually at a disadvantage when surprises are sprung on them, especially when caught in the middle of the act. It's a risk they'll have to take. These could include even situations when terms are agreed upon, especially in ONE situation where they may not be familiar with the background of their partner.

We are all out to have fun. So it's better to make sure the big head thinks before the small head takes over. Lol..

But again, your partners are really lucky if they found you.
Well say bro.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 16-11-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree.. i rather risk being seen in gl, or jus get a room.. won't put it on d line for a screw. I mean, y trust a stranger?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1