The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
insanea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I am back. Business trip to Manila :D

Exciting! Supporing ts story!
Old 11-11-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
bruth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, more please!
Old 11-11-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 16
Smile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant future

Envy TS
Old 11-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
iCuntfuse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, waiting for more ....
Old 11-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am here for about 8 months now (as of today),

my time here by right should be ending in Jan 2018. but there might be a slight chance for me to extend this trip. (tell u all later)

Just when im approaching my 6th month here, (if you read my previous post about my maid), i met up my previous maid, she is back to philippine and we agreed to meet. I address her as Auntie, i forgot her name.

so i wechat her to see if she will reply, i was looking at her Moments in wechat, she often post those very seductive photo, i think she is trying to hook on some Ang Mo to bonk here.

Aa: Auntie! are you there?

(After awhile)
Auntie : Boyboy!

so we chatted abit, and i told her that i am now makati, and she working in Escala hotel as chambermaid (clean hotel room) full time at a hotel in Tagaytay.

It was about 1.5hrs journey.

Aa: So i go find you ok? (as it is school break, so i am free to go anywhere)
Auntie : Really?

So we made arrangement, and she even ask me to make special request to stay on a specific floor in the hotel, so that she can come to my room.

tbc
Old 11-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I reached the hotel around 9AM in the morning, it is on weekday, and there is really not much people in the hotel. I am lucky that i manage to checked into my room like 6 hours earlier. I am here for a 4d3n stay.

so i texted my auntie,

Aa: Auntie, i have checked in to my room

so i gave her my room no, and she requested me to call the front desk to request to clean my room at 2pm, and she will come. so i follow what she said, and i am in the room waiting for her.

Im too exhausted by the bumpy ride, so i took a nap while waiting for her.

the hotel room is too comfy, so i didnt manage to wake up on time. The next moment, auntie woke me up. the last time i saw here is like 10 years, she still look very pretty at her mid 40s. She is wearing the chambermaid uniform with black stockings, make up on, and i can smell his perfume. But the uniform is too small for her C cup tits.

Aa : wha auntie, you look so pretty now!
Auntie : i old already, no people want.

so we were joking around, and talking about life.

Apparently she lives far far away from work, so the company provides her lodging in the hotel. So we started to talk bout the past, and suddenly i mention about sex.

Auntie : Last time u still so small boy, now u grown up already, become more buff.
Aa : ya, last time you see my body from young, now u want to see got different?
(she was giggling)

so i removed my shirt, and i can feel that she i feeling a little uneasy. So in return she also unbutton her blouse.

Auntie : Auntie also show you mine, you see if i change?

tbc
Old 11-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

the moment when i saw her unbutton her blouse slowly, my heart beats very fast.

The first button she unbutton, i can already see her black lace bra. the moment she finish unbutton her blouse, i notice that she is wearing a translucent bra, which exposes her nipple!

I place my hand on her tits, and slowly caressing her tits.

Auntie : u grow up already still so naughty, but auntie like.

I then bring her to my bed, and made her lie down.

She was moaning all the way as i touches from her tits with my both hands, and slowly to her tummy, and slowlying move my hand to her stocking, and started to caressing her groin area.

I was rubbing her pussy, and she is not wearing any panties.

Aa: Mahal, no panties?
Auntie : I want to seduce you boyboy.

i a little bad, i tore her stocking at her pussy area and started licking. She was complaining to me that this was a new pair of stocking, but i agreed to buy her a new one.

So i started licking her pussy, i can smell some perspiration, but it turn me on alot too. Soon later, we were doing 69, with me on top. Her bbbj skill really good, ginger still the old one better.!
Old 11-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Auntie and Raza are about the same, with their age, they really enjoy having sex with people younger then them. They are always hungry for sex, and i really enjoy fucking them.

I was fucking auntie at a missionary position, i was holding her legs with stocking, and started to caress her feet onto my face, as i really like the feeling of stocking. (auntie know me best)

We switch to doggy, and i was slapping her butt while fucking her,

Auntie : Mahal, slap my butt, make me a slave..
without further a do, i slap her butt loudly, the feedback of slapping her butt with a stocking between, the sound is amazing. turns me on really more!

We ended up in a cowgirl position, she was sitting on my dick and when i pound her, i was holding her 36 C tits, to prevent it from dropping (haha), she is a little old, abit saggy, but i enjoy it!

surprising i was fucking her for almost 30 mins already (my best record).

Auntie : mahal im tired already, cum on my mouth, i miss your sperm!

So we stop fucking, and she kneel infront of me, i was stroking my 5 inch dick and i cum all over her face, covering her eyes with my sperm already.

the scene was like a bukakke scene.

after clean up, she proceed to continue working, and ask me if she can stay sleep here at night, and i agree, because i know i will be getting fuck for free here.

tbc... going to have dinner with Pat now.... ( now as in now now, 11 nov 17) hahaha
Old 11-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Pat photo.

https://ibb.co/cyu0Lw

Auntie photo.

https://ibb.co/fKNy7b
Old 11-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Wow! Pat looks extremely delicious. Got photo of Maryjane?

This kind of standard can fuck her whole night sia. Good catch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronphua86 View Post
Old 11-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

photo of MJ

https://ibb.co/gmvhHb

i will post tonight again.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Oooh... Pat still looks the best out of the 3. Lucky you
Old 11-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
Mookatamaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronphua86 View Post
Nice pics, especially Pat
Old 12-11-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Wah u power sia, up your points! I like all 3 hahaha, want to go phillipines one day
Old 12-11-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster

Actually the place quite bored. The only thing i look forward is to spend time with my auntie. But to be honest, after the 2nd night, i find her abit sian already. So i went back after my 4d3n stay and fuck her only twice.

It is the month of sep, and it was Pat's birthday, so both of us took 5 days time off as i promise her that i will visit her home town at cebu.

So once we arrive at cebu by plane. And we took a 1.5 hours bus ride to her hometown. -_- knn....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1