The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: The Affair

maybe game over kena caught by hub....
Old 07-11-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 10
coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!

Potentially good story.

Camping for more
Old 07-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Bostap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for updates
Old 07-11-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
MouParkCoach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story...
Old 07-11-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
Got any more updates ?
Bro KelongPresident, had returned your nice gesture!

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 14-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!

As we entered her room. I carried her petite frame up as she grab my waist with her legs. We were tasting and sucking each other tongue as I sat down on the edge of her bed with her sitting on my inner thighs. My left hand slip into her shorts as I feel her butt and I pull aside her top shoulder strip revealing her soft b cup breasts.

With my right hand caressing her tits, my left hand ran along her butt crack to feel her stretched anus, she was sitting on my thighs with her legs wrapped... it was dry as I went further down to feel her wet vagina....our lips never left each other all this while and her stifled moaning was getting to me. I teased her wet hole and inserted my middle finger in. She was moving to my momentum and that’s where I lifted her up, turned around and put her on the bed. I stripped naked in a flash and leaned on her as I kiss and suck her breasts. my right thigh was between her legs as I felt her soft grinding on it.

Then from the top i pulled down her shirt all the way down removing her shorts as well. As she laid there naked, I worked my way down to her cleanly shaven beaver. I sniffed her vagina and the faint urine and her wetness smell was driving me nuts.... she was looking at me all this while with her raised head and before she could say “ I haven was.....h” I licked her from her anus up to her clit. “Oh fuck” was what she said I think and her head slammed back onto the bed.

I teased her by my soft licking and eventually tongue fucking her. As I went back to her beautiful anus... she lifted her legs and held back with her hands. I could see her stretched spread pussy and ass and what could be more tasty then this? I rimmed her well and she wanted more when she try to pry her butt cheeks open with her hands. I shove my tongue in as far as I could and she enjoyed it....” only you would do this to me” she said .

Eventually I work my way up her clit to make her cum. Cupping my mouth over her clit painting over the area. I would move my mouth massaging the whole area never leaving her skin while tongue is still in action. That drives her crazy as well.... Next thing I hear “cumming, please don’t stop” and she gave a loud orgasm moan.. I didn’t stop eating her until she went into a defensive posture and was drained out.

I went on to finger her and her satisfaction look was as if I have scratched a unbearable itch in her . As I carried on, couldn’t resist her ass as I slip my left middle finger in. She gazed at me and said “ I knew it, always bioh my ass”

With my Right two fingers already penetrating her and my left one moving in.... I smiled and replied “but you like it right” I was performing some synchronised move ... both in and out, one in one out ..... deep in together, wiggled in together “ God knows how many first time i have experienced that night.

After minutes I Guess, could be shorter, she turned her body sideways and gave up.... when she saw me smell both fingers she gave a exhausted smile...”you really 变态you know”

I went over and kiss her.... and replied”but you like my kind of 变态Ma” she laughed as said “ are you ready for my 变态now?”

.........TBC
Old 14-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 7
Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!

Looking forward to the next update .
Old 14-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
NoRegrets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS's writing style is so succinct. Support!
Old 14-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Lewanbowski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support too..
Old 15-11-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and do continue updating.
Old 15-11-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro! hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 15-11-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Tsumani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward for more updates .
Old 16-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!

As I laid down waiting eagerly like a boy watching the cotton candy being made, she took her hair band and the perfect picture most men would like to see happening, biting the hair band while arranging her hair with her nice tits flashing at me....after her hair was all tied up, she leaned over and we French again.... she went down and gave good attention to my nipples licking, sucking and the nibbling. While this is happening I can feel her nipple rubbing my penis head, i couldn’t help flexing my hard on as I lifted my ass to follow her nipple rhythm. Then came her soft hands caressing my testis as she used her thumb to massage my penis head.... my pre cum already working it’s way as a natural moisturiser.

As she went further down, I wonder if I should tell her I have not washed as well, as she licked my navel moving down, I said “Baby i go wash first” .... she glanced up and lick once from the bottom of my shaft all the way up. The sensation was amazing. After a few licks she gobbled my shaft down while letting her saliva drip down till my asshole. Rubbing my anus with her thumb she sucked my dick like a popsicle.

I knew she was sort of ‘cleaning’ my anus when she was allowing her saliva to drip down and when she was ready, she moved down licking and sucking my testis. The moment is here as I lifted my legs for her to gain access. “Now I bioh your ass” she said and rimmed me without any apprehension. Her pointed tongue was fucking tailored for this as I enjoyed her wiggling and licking.

She certainly took her time to rim me before gulping my shaft again . She is good at this as I never felt her teeth once since the first time she blew me. When I was stiff hard, she climb over and sat on me while placing my dick into her honeypot. Next thing I knew she was grinding me hard as I fondled her breast .

My momentum was building up and I kept telling myself “don’t you fucking cum!” And shortly, I sense her orgasm coming as she let it out. “I survived!” I thought .... leaned up and kissed her as I put her down. I did my SOP squatting missionary as I jam her hard followed by scissors grinding. From our last fuck, I learned a new move. As I scissors her I jammed my finger up her ass and penetrated her together . While one hand busy with her ass the other playing her clit. And oh boy she came hard ..... flipping her over i doggied her slowly while trying to suppress my urge to cum....:she Knew I was going for her ass as she said “do the same thing you did last time”........

TBC.....
Old 17-11-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Your story is nice and interesting TS, do hope you will continue with it.
Old 17-11-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Good story, just upped u my humble points

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1