The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
LuisToh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheating Wives

Nice story, support!
Old 07-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Please continue...
Old 08-11-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Aximater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here...
Old 13-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 15
GeBiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeBiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS not back yet??
Old 14-11-2017, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
ShawnLevy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawnLevy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Time to dismantle campsite ?
Old 14-11-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

The van breakdown??

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 15-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Anticipating continuation from TS also. One of the best stories I had read.

My guess is that the lady in question, she went down to meet the rapist and was abducted to some far away place and have to serve him daily continuously non stop sex. That’s why there is no continuation haha and her husband lost her forever.
Old 15-11-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DEVILOFALLDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story, keep it up. brighten up my day reading the story.

If an angel and devil were to fall in love with each other... Can their love transcend the law of heaven and earth?... Can the angel set her wings on fire?...
Can the devil soar at day light?... Is this faith's decree?... That love CANNOT change what is not meant to be?...
Old 15-11-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
maybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILOFALLDEVIL View Post
very nice story, keep it up. brighten up my day reading the story.
Agree. Waiting for TS to continue
Old 16-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
Knowles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope TS come back soon .
Old 02-01-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...She know she won't go to the police. The sinister lust deep inside her is telling her to submit to his request. She quietly slipped out of the house, in her loose tee shirt and shorts, heading to the car park nearby. "Coming", she texted him.

She saw the van when she reached the same level. Her pulse immediately quicken, trembling as she felt her pussy getting moist. What do I do?? Should I call the police?? Oh god how?? Then she received his msg again:

"Go inside from the back, closed the door".

She look at the driver's seat, empty. She look around as she walk towards the van, he was no where to be found. She opened the back door and went in then closed it. She saw the straps, the mini camera mounted at the four top corners of the van. Another message came in:

"Stripped, secure your legs and one hand like last time".

She slowly took of her tee shirt and her shorts. When she remove her panties she was ashamed of herself... it has a wet patch on the crotch area. Soon she was naked, sitting there helpless.

The man was satisfied with Jaslin's cooperation as he monitor her on his handphone app. The camera in his van was streaming live video to him. He is going to have a lot of fun with her tonight. He grinned as he walk towards the van. He entered from the side door and saw Jaslin sitting there, trying to cover her boobs with her right hand that was not strapped. Jaslin immediately recognized him, the same hat and sun glass.

"Good girl. Miss me?", "remember the rules? I don't people lie to me".

"No, I don't miss you...", she said softly, lowering her head as she said that.

"Oh. Right. I should put it in another way", "Did you miss me fucking you?", the man said.

Jaslin wanted to say no. "Yes...", she whispered.

"Yes what?", he half kneel and held her chin up, forcing her to look at him when she finally say it.

"Yes I miss...you...fucking...me...", she said weakly, she felt her body heating up as she confessed. She could not deny it. Oh god... I am so wet now...

"That's my girl!", "Now let's take some pictures to celebrate!", he proceed to take out a camera from his backpack. It was a dslr.

"What?? Picture?!", "No please... please don't take my pictures...", she pleaded.

"Oh please, what's the big deal when we already have videos? I want to capture your beautiful body perfectly, every single details of it", he said.

"No... please...", Jaslin was sobbing again.

"Ok girl... you want to cooperate or I make you?", "but you won't like it if I do", he said calmly. Seeing her dejected and quiet, he proceed to give her instructions.

"Ok now, spread your legs, lean back abit, ok hold still", he took a few shots.

"Now hold one of your boobs, try to lick your nipple", he move closer for a close up shot. Jaslin has no problem at all with this request, she lifted her giant breast with her right hand and stick out her tongue and lick her own nipple. It felt good actually as she lick her own nipple. He framed it perfectly and it was a beautiful shot.

"Now lay back, spread your legs and arch your back. I want a good shot of your wonderful pussy", he ordered.

Jaslin did as told. She was getting used to the photo shoot. Her first ever erotic shoot. She felt... somehow... excited by his request. Oh god... what's wrong with me? I am a slut... a fucking slut... How can I enjoy this?

"Good! Now spread your pussy lips for me", he said.

She reached over her pussy and spread her nectar glistening lips, closing her eyes as she did it. She heard the camera go off repeatedly. To her surprise she felt a hot tongue glazed over her clit and she open her eyes immediately. The man has put his camera aside and lifted her butt up with his hands and his mouth was pressed on her whole pussy. She felt his tongue flicking and pressing into her wet entrance, jabbing her pussy with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh god! Oh god! ahhh..... ahhh...", Jaslin felt a pleasurable heat spread from her inner vagina to her groin than it consumed her whole body.

"OH FUCK!", she started to groan and moan as the tongue never let up, stimulating her clit to the max.

"Har... har... ar...", "oh my god... don't stop... please don't stop... please... please... OHHHHH FUUUUKKKKK!", she could not maintain the arch anymore and loosen her muscle but the man held her pussy up as his tongue attack her clitoris as she climax and shook her body. She shuddered repeatedly as wave of orgasms engulfed her. Finally she felt his mouth left her pussy and she lay there panting hard, eyes closed, reliving the wonderful sensation she just had.

The man proceed to strip and his menacing cock was pointing straight to the ceiling, rock hard. "Sit up", he commanded and pick up his camera again. Jaslin struggled slightly and sit back up as the man move forward and his cock was inch away from her mouth. "Suck it".

She obey immediately and held his thick long cock, opened her mouth and enveloped his cock head, pushing forward and took more of it into her mouth. The musky smell of his cock and the feeling of it inside her mouth excites her. She heard the camera firing away as she suck that big cock. The length and thickness of it still amaze her. She felt his hand apply pressure on her head, forcing her to swallow more of his cock. Soon she started to gag but the men doesn't let go and she felt the cock slide down deeper into the back of her throat. She tried her best to accommodate and her eyes was watering up. Finally he let go and she immediately pull back and cough.

"You need more practize girl. I will give you a five this time", he said amusingly. You bastard... Jaslin cursed him silently. The man already put down his camera and this time he held her head with both hands and started to fuck her mouth with his long hard dick. Intermittently he force her to take more and more of his cock inside her mouth. Finally and amazingly, she manage to take all of it inside her. He held it there for five seconds then he let go.

"See? You can do it. Now is your cunt ready for some pounding?", he asked, stroking his cock up and down.

Jaslin wanted it to end quickly. All that mouth fucking stirred up the slut inside her. She knew she wanted it. "Yes...", she looked side way, too ashamed of her wanton needs.

"Look at me and say it clearly. Yes to what?", he said.

She turned and finally looked at him, then shifted her gaze to his cock. Oh fuck... "My... cunt... is... ready for... your pounding...", I am sorry Dan... so sorry... this will be my last time...

"Put this on", the man retrieved the blacken swimming goggles and throw it to her. He removed his hat and glasses after she put it on. He proceed to remove her restrain. He knew she will not run because he already felt her hand holding his shaft and stroking it slowly.

"You little slut... ready for some intense fucking?", he whispered to her ear as he position himself missionary style, between her legs.

She felt for his head with her hands, held it and gave him a deep kiss, tongue fighting with his. "Just fuck me now... I am your little slut", she said. "Oh fuck... fuck... yes... inside me... I want you inside me...", she moaned as she felt his cock slide into her effortlessly with her copious amount of nectar. YES! that's the feeling she love so much, the feeling of it stretching her to the max, igniting every nerve inside her vagina. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!", she screamed and was immediately muffled by a big hand, as the man started to impale her with devilish force and momentum and the pleasure got heighten two folds as she felt his mouth sucking on her nipple as he fuck her deep and hard.

"OHhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy goooooodddddd!", she raised her legs and wrap around his body, hands gripping on soft carpet. She felt him pull out and turn her over to doggy. Immediately that cock filled her up again and again and she never wanted that feeling to stop. Nothing matters. Just her wailing and cries as that man send her to heaven and back. She lost count of her orgasm as she lay there spent. Yet she wanted more. Her body has taken over and she just wanted more sex. She did the unthinkable. She roll over again and raised her ass, face down. "Fuck my ass... I want you to fuck my ass...", she said in a hoarse voice. "Please".

He knew the conversion has completed. She is officially his slut now.

To be cunntinued... and a happy and prosperous new year!
Old 02-01-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Look forward to more updates of it.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS and thanks for the updates.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS is back & his long waited updates!!
Thank you so much
Old 02-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

great to see you back TS! keep the updates coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1