The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
beautifuldeaths deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Story

Like many others here, I have read many forum stories here, I decided I would try to chronicle my own stories and hope that everyone here enjoys them. I will selectively choose the more interesting events that occurred in my life and try to piece them together in a more coherent story.

Before I start my story proper, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I always saw myself as normal looking. Average height, a little skinny on the skinny side. I think my best traits are being decently clever, good at sports and I having a little bit of a way with words. I came from quite a conservative family and didn't lose my virginity till i was 19. I guess that’s all you need to know for now and you will probably get more details as the story goes along.

This is my story..

When I was in the army, I still hung around quite a fair bit with my JC friends. I mean, you wouldn't want to spend all your time with your army friends would you? In my group of friends, there was actually a couple. Let us call them John and Amanda. I actually knew John for some time, we were JC and secondary school classmates. He is really nice, but honestly, a little vanilla. On the other hand, Amanda was incredibly pretty. She was about 164 cm and very slim. She had short hair, in a kind of a pixie cut and a brilliant smile. She always seemed a little quiet and conservative.

One night, after dinner, I was sending some of my ex-classmates home. Amanda and John were the last ones in the car, and I dropped John back first because Amanda stayed closer to me. It was honestly a little awkward because I we did not really interact (she wasn’t from my class) and I am usually a little shy when I am with people I am not close to. The ride to her place was rather quiet. When I finally pulled over under her block, I made the hasty decision to see her to her door. Till this day, I am not sure why I did that, but it turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life.

As we were waiting for the lift at the lobby, she said to me: “You want to come up to my place? I have my own room and if we are quiet, we can have fun” I was honestly so shocked, I didn’t even have much to say. I dumbly nodded. We took the lift up to her floor. She pulled me out of the lift, and started to kiss me at the lift landing. By this time, I wasn’t thinking already and was acting on pure instinct.

She was busy shoving her tongue into my mouth and I started to grope her breasts through her dress. Her hand shoved itself down the front of my pants and grabbed hold of my cock. I was already rock hard by then. Being place in such a situation.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
Artemise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtemise is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Story

First to support you .
Old 07-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

“I want your cock so badly” She said, as she knelt in front of me, unzipped my pants and took my cock out. She proceeded to lick on my cock, sending tingles down my spine. She looked up at me and put the tip of my cock in her mouth. Seeing how proactive she was (and having a dominant streak in me) I couldn’t resist holding on to her head and thrusting in and out of her mouth. It was such a turn on, hearing the slopping sounds coming from her mouth as my cock thrust in and out. After a while, her mouth was a sloppy mess, with saliva dribbling down her chin. The sight of my friend’s girlfriend on her knees in front of me was making me extremely hard.

I told her to stand and turned her around to face the wall. I lifted her dress to her hips and started rubbing her pussy through her pantys. After a while I could feel them getting wet and with that, I proceeded to pull them down to her knees. Rubbing her pussy more, I was amazed to find it clean shaven. (My first time touching a hairless one) I put my cock at the entrance of her pussy and shoved it in. She moaned lightly and I started to fuck her slowly. I spanked her ass once, and she trembled slightly, her pussy clenching on my cock. I would have continued spanking her, but I found the sound a little too loud in the quiet lift landing.

After fucking her for two minutes or so, she said that we should move to her room. I was a little reluctant as it was feeling really good, but eventually listened to reason and followed her. Tidying our clothes, we quietly sneaked into her house and room. Only when we reached her room did I remember that I had been fucking her raw! I told her I did not have condoms, but she said she was on the pill.

I then pushed her onto her bed. I put a pillow under her waist and put her legs on my shoulders. I fucked her hard in missionary for a couple more minutes. She was enjoying every moment as much as me, moaning softly and playing with her breasts, which was a big turn on for me: I am not proud of this, but I quickly was almost about to cum.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

“I want your cock so badly” She said, as she knelt in front of me, unzipped my pants and took my cock out. She proceeded to lick on my cock, sending tingles down my spine. She looked up at me and put the tip of my cock in her mouth. Seeing how proactive she was (and having a dominant streak in me) I couldn’t resist holding on to her head and thrusting in and out of her mouth. It was such a turn on, hearing the slopping sounds coming from her mouth as my cock thrust in and out. After a while, her mouth was a sloppy mess, with saliva dribbling down her chin. The sight of my friend’s girlfriend on her knees in front of me was making me extremely hard.
I told her to stand and turned her around to face the wall. I lifted her dress to her hips and started rubbing her pussy through her pantys. After a while I could feel them getting wet and with that, I proceeded to pull them down to her knees. Rubbing her pussy more, I was amazed to find it clean shaven. (My first time touching a hairless one) I put my cock at the entrance of her pussy and shoved it in. She moaned lightly and I started to fuck her slowly. I spanked her ass once, and she trembled slightly, her pussy clenching on my cock. I would have continued spanking her, but I found the sound a little too loud in the quiet lift landing.
After fucking her for two minutes or so, she said that we should move to her room. I was a little reluctant as it was feeling really good, but eventually listened to reason and followed her. Tidying our clothes, we quietly sneaked into her house and room. Only when we reached her room did I remember that I had been fucking her raw! I told her I did not have condoms, but she said she was on the pill.
I then pushed her onto her bed. I put a pillow under her waist and put her legs on my shoulders. I fucked her hard in missionary for a couple more minutes. She was enjoying every moment as much as me, moaning softly and playing with her breasts, which was a big turn on for me: I am not proud of this, but I quickly was almost about to cum.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Nice start. Upz u!
Old 07-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
matell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro
Old 07-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
USB2vega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for more!
Old 07-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

“I am about to cum” I sheepishly said.

“Let me ride you. We can cum together.” She panted.

We switched positions and she took off her clothes and bra. Like I mentioned, she was very slim, with a taut stomach and small B-cup breasts. Her nipples by then were already really hard, protruding proudly. She climbed on top of me, slowly lowering herself onto my cock. Without warning, she started riding me hard. I grabbed on to her breasts roughly and she started moaning loudly. Afraid of getting caught, I reached out for her pantys, which were close by and shoved them in her mouth. Her pussy was hot, wet and tight and I soon was ready to cum. I told her so and she just started riding me harder. I grabbed on to her ass and started to thrust hard as well. In a couple of moments, I started cumming, shooting my semen into her pussy. She started convulsing, moaning into her pantys. Exhausted, she climbed off my body. After a minute or two, it got awkward again, and I wasn’t sure what to say or do. Eventually she said “You should go. You need to book in tomorrow right? Text me tomorrow” She had a devious grin on her face, and I wasn’t sure what it meant. I quickly put on my clothes, and on the ride home was still a little confused about what just happened.
Old 07-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

camping for more
Old 07-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 15
hiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud ofhiaokong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifuldeaths View Post
As we were waiting for the lift at the lobby, she said to me: “You want to come up to my place? I have my own room and if we are quiet, we can have fun”
Damn son, self-initiating and straightforward girl is still on my bucket list unchecked.
Old 07-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

The next day as I was in camp, I still felt a little confused. There was a little bit of guilt for fucking my friend's girlfriend, but only a little. I usually am quite busy in camp, but that week one of my men (I was in an infantry unit) was caught by the police for dealing drugs so I did not have to go through the usual routine of training but had to go to cantonment for interviews, visited my man in prison etc. Thus I had quite a lot of time to converse with Amanda via SMS (no whatsapp yet then).

After some back-and-fourth (i was honestly confused why she wanted to fuck me.) She was very pretty and I am, honestly speaking average. She said that she wasn't in it for my looks, but because I was very smart and she found that very sexy. I was a little disappointed, and kind of wish she had told me that I was extremely handsome.. But hey, beggars can't be choosers right? She also called me her dirty little secret, which kind of made up for it, making me feel a little bit sexier..

It was kind of sexy talking dirty with her over the phone, and it was interesting feeling horny in my Smart 4, the first time, and probably the last time it will happen. We started planning other hot and wild things we could do for our next meet up..
Old 07-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Kheele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 07-09-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz for interesting story !
Old 07-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
hanhphuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping for more
Old 07-09-2017, 11:10 PM