The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Why don't I want to have sex with my wife?

mine has been rejecting me till now i seems to have lost the urge to try and ml to her....each year the frequency gets worse, beginning of courtship a few times a week to marriage become once a month and then drop and drop to now, count the 5 fingers on my hand also cannot use up..and by that i mean for the past one year...
Old 14-11-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
mine has been rejecting me till now i seems to have lost the urge to try and ml to her....each year the frequency gets worse, beginning of courtship a few times a week to marriage become once a month and then drop and drop to now, count the 5 fingers on my hand also cannot use up..and by that i mean for the past one year...
She has lost interest in you? Sometimes, you must think.

1. Women lost interest in their own man, when they cannot meet their sexual expectation, you cum before they reach climax and leave them in the lurch

2. No foreplay before sex, you simply stripped them and insert. It gets boring after a while

3. Always same pattern

4. You did something that turn them off

5. They are simply too tired to entertain you

6. They have someone outside liao... and have better sex experience.

These are what I gathered over all these years. That's why I make sure sex at home still is good for my wife even when I explore outside

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 14-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
She has lost interest in you? Sometimes, you must think.

1. Women lost interest in their own man, when they cannot meet their sexual expectation, you cum before they reach climax and leave them in the lurch

2. No foreplay before sex, you simply stripped them and insert. It gets boring after a while

3. Always same pattern

4. You did something that turn them off

5. They are simply too tired to entertain you

6. They have someone outside liao... and have better sex experience.

These are what I gathered over all these years. That's why I make sure sex at home still is good for my wife even when I explore outside
To answer your qns:
1. I doubt she lose interest, she seems to have lower sex drive then me now getting worse..
2. She hates foreplay, i am the type that likes to engage all the senses such as smell, taste, sight, feel, hearing when i make love...nothing turns me on more but for her she hates to be fondled or fingered...
3. If she finds that groping is a turn off then perhaps..
4. Well ask 9/10 guys here with my problem, they will say the same thing, not too tire to watch K drama till late at night but too tire for less then 15 mins of sex??
5. Honestly, at this point I don't even want to bother about whether she has someone outside...cos as far i am concern, she practically a dead wood to me...
Old 14-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
To answer your qns:
1. I doubt she lose interest, she seems to have lower sex drive then me now getting worse..
2. She hates foreplay, i am the type that likes to engage all the senses such as smell, taste, sight, feel, hearing when i make love...nothing turns me on more but for her she hates to be fondled or fingered...
3. If she finds that groping is a turn off then perhaps..
4. Well ask 9/10 guys here with my problem, they will say the same thing, not too tire to watch K drama till late at night but too tire for less then 15 mins of sex??
5. Honestly, at this point I don't even want to bother about whether she has someone outside...cos as far i am concern, she practically a dead wood to me...
Brother, be careful ya..
My ex looks like an elephant, 70kg+
Still got affair with men outside.

My neighbour at my HDB is an Italian expat. 30+, got tummy. Every night bringing this fat 25 year old Indian over. She's 1.5m / 70kg. No tits type, Big tummy, legs and thighs.
Worse body than my ex after 2 kids.
Every night banging and can hear the moans. Disgusting!

Some men will fuck anything!
Old 14-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe the Indian lady is kamasutra expert ! Dun under estimate !

Got pic ? Can share location so we can go hear sound together please ?
Old 15-11-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Maybe the Indian lady is kamasutra expert ! Dun under estimate !

Got pic ? Can share location so we can go hear sound together please ?
I don't take pics of ugly fucks...
Bro, I live next door to a rented HDB...
Would not want you to know where I live...
Clue: If you see my angmo gf braless in the morning, at the East side...
Luckily her nipples are pink, not so easy to notice even through white tops..
She says it's too hot in Singapore to wear a bra....
Fucking cocktease!
Old 15-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Me is can't stand... at least you guys still have a choice..
Old 15-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
Billiton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBilliton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I don't take pics of ugly fucks...
Bro, I live next door to a rented HDB...
Would not want you to know where I live...
Clue: If you see my angmo gf braless in the morning, at the East side...
Luckily her nipples are pink, not so easy to notice even through white tops..
She says it's too hot in Singapore to wear a bra....
Fucking cocktease!
I love this sort of cocktease . Who don't want to see a free show.
Old 15-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Scarletlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
I beg to differ. My wife is a successful banker. She mothers our several kids with great affection. Lives with her mother in law (my mom). The only thing she does not do is housework - we outsource it to our maid. But she is fully capable of displacing the maid when she is off.

My wife is still stunning. Ever so often, random guys are still attracted to her. It is precisely bec she works that is why she has to maintain herself. Sex gets better over the years because it is not just about two people deriving bodily pleasures. It is about two people bonding in love and working in partnership facing life's challenges together.

I will not put down those who gave up lusting after their wives. I believe many have taken wrong turns somewhere. Philandering, frequent quarrels, money matters, in laws, children, egos, expectations of each other, my way or no way, intolerance....etc. If you are honest, it is definitely one of these.

I just want to say that there are marriage that work. The result is blissful. Bros, all it takes is patience and some hard work. On your wife, not that FL or ML.
I agree that relationships take work. Lots of it. I'm not married yet but I've been living with my partner now for over a year. I always thought I had a pretty high sex drive but woah his is insane. But even when I feel tired I rarely turn him down. Likewise, if he knows it's been a rough day or if I'm under the weather, he'll devote his time to taking care of me instead. So it's really a two way street!

For the men here who feel like your partner is no longer interested, I guess girls are harder to 'get in the mood'. Esp when there are things like laundry, kids, or a stressful job to juggle. So if you want some love, how about showing some first? When you get home, help out! My boyfriend helps me out so much around the house, and even after all that, still bothers to set the mood with candles, or by getting a bubble bath ready for me, or some really hot foreplay. There's nothing holding me back from having a good time with him, because he makes it so easy for me. Naturally, I give him the best time in bed, all the time.

Of course some men here would rather take the easy road (ie visiting prostitutes etc) than to lift a finger around the house. Well, then don't complain I guess? 🙂 Just some food for thought!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1