The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-11-2017, 06:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
share unit but got attached bathroom. purple line. looks like the video but don't looks like pic.

same as ha2, go for the sensual, not for massage.
Thanks for the info, Bro. Any more reviews on An Xin from other bros? Seems like not as popular or visible as other MLs here.
Old 22-11-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Thanks for the info, Bro. Any more reviews on An Xin from other bros? Seems like not as popular or visible as other MLs here.
There are qt a lot actually if you follow closely. Some are good some are average. The best is to try it yourself. Even for ML with very good reviews, experience differ.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
There are qt a lot actually if you follow closely. Some are good some are average. The best is to try it yourself. Even for ML with very good reviews, experience differ.
I did a search and only at most 5-6 appears. But you are right. Thanks for the advice, Bro.
Old 22-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/alice-massage/

FR on a trip last week. A ML ask me to support her friend.

Looks/Body : 8/10 SYT Lovers will enjoy, the picture -0.5 is her
Massage : 4/10 she is just overbooked at the moment too tired to do much
Sensual : 6/10 Just a standard HJ without much technique, not much access
GFE : 9/10 bubbly cheerful outspoken gal

RTM : likely not since i either go for good sensual or massage
Old 22-11-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 0
2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by William828 View Post
https://sammyboyforum.com/showt...ighlight=linda

She is a nice girl,I always finish off my session with her more than 60min,she had a nice smile and her look will grow on you.
After reading the review,I pay her a visit,good location high standard of service you visit the spa will not get this service,I will rtm her to try out more
Old 22-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
pruwre9e deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have not written MR for a long time...
visited feel last week...

http://sglonelyguys.com/feel-massage/

Looks : She looks a JC young girl. A petite little girl that is cheerful and will smile and laugh with u. She gives the same feeling as Peace.
Massage : She can massage well. She was trained back in PRC.
HJ x2: Both HJ let me unload alot.

Last edited by pruwre9e; 23-11-2017 at 09:35 AM.
Old 22-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Any bros tried this Wei Wei from SLG yet? Looks delicious.

http://sglonelyguys.com/weiwei-massage/

Anyone tried can advise. Thank you.
Old 23-11-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Any bros tried her before? http://www.liltigersden.com/min-min/

Greatly appreciate any feedback!
Old 23-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Any bros tried her before? http://www.liltigersden.com/min-min/

Greatly appreciate any feedback!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Confirmed SYT, actual age 23. Photos about 80% resemblance. CFM slutty looks in person and not the nice GND looks in photos. Will go fully nude upon request. Slightly storky, but not fat. Boobs remind me of Aini. Skin colour similar to Momo. Massage passable. Sensual is commercial, HJ limited patterns. Will dodge if you try to kiss her, and roaming down south is limited. Overall experience is Ok, but not worth a detailed report. Guo guo gives you a much better overall experience for the same price.

Location is at same rundown place where Min2 and Huan2 operated but on a different floor. Apartment was quite dusty.
The above was my experience a month back. Since then, some edits are in order:-

1. She's put on about 3 kg since;

2. She's moved to a newer, cleaner but still shared apartment;

3. She claimed to have learnt genuine juagen.
Old 23-11-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruwre9e View Post
have not written MR for a long time...
visited feel last week...

http://sglonelyguys.com/feel-massage/

Looks : She looks a JC young girl. A petite little girl that is cheerful and will smile and laugh with u. She gives the same feeling as Peace.
Massage : She can massage well. She was trained back in PRC.
HJ x2: Both HJ let me unload alot.
Sometimes I wonder why the feedback of Feel can be so different. One bro earlier commented she is like 40 years old yet you said that she is like a JC young girl. While I understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder, cannot be such a big difference. Haha. I may just try next week if can find a suitable slot and offer my personal honest feedback on her appearance.
Old 23-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder why the feedback of Feel can be so different. One bro earlier commented she is like 40 years old yet you said that she is like a JC young girl. While I understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder, cannot be such a big difference. Haha. I may just try next week if can find a suitable slot and offer my personal honest feedback on her appearance.
Have tried her once before..I would say that she is quite pretty..Not exactly young but definitely not those you will reject kind..A little bit skinny to my liking though..Boobs not that big..Anyway, have made an appointment to RTM soon :-)
Old 23-11-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Only 1 person said she's 40s. Either he is competitor OKT or has personal issue with her. The rest of us agree she's late 20s. She mentioned she's 29 which I think is true or at least close.
Old 23-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Short RTM MR for Sandy SLG

http://sglonelyguys.com/sandy-massage/

Location now in the Central. Massage still passable, sensual pretty standard with good roaming. Nice perky butt to squeeze, she HJ you in 69 position damn sexy.

She would be leaving our shores soon. So last visit for me.

Last edited by Blu3; 23-11-2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
tehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Been seeing some debate about her looks here so I thought that I should give my own comments and opinions that may help other bros decide! This is purely from my own POV, tastes and preferences might differ here and there but I think I have a very normal and applicable palate and what I deem as good looking is something that most guys would agree to as well!

Visited Feel recently, much has been said about her HJ and JG abilities, which I would high recommend, especially her JG!

Looks wise, she is definitely not in the young SYT XMM category. However, she oozes a certain amount of flair and carries herself well, she is more tilted towards the mature / demure type, like an OL. She is NOT old, I would guess her age to be late 20's! So while she isn't some SYT like Mint, she is still pretty in her own rights and I'm sure many guys would find her good looking!
Old 23-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
angelhut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for 春风十里 sgmomo

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 1/10. No massage at all. massage need additional top-up
Boobs:4/10 Adverstised as 35D, but more like A or B cup. Not true

after shower, straight away do the sensual stuff. No massage as advertised.

RTM: No way

Last edited by angelhut; 23-11-2017 at 04:16 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1