The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
This is non-paid site, some members here were acting like taikor, even KAN the moderator, if I were him, I'd do the same.
Why dont you elaborate a little bro? The statement is quite vague.
Old 25-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LKYew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
New thread on cheonging for northern region.

Pls contribute.
Quote:
Lots of disappearing acts happening here. Now u see now u dun..I now know the real identity of the masked magician
Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Yeah, better for him to elaborate than to avoid people casting aspersions on him.
Old 25-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, perhaps we should all start paying..I m sure bro sylar doesn't mind to start the ball rolling.
Old 25-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes, perhaps we should all start paying..I m sure bro sylar doesn't mind to start the ball rolling.
ha ha. Nice bro.
Old 26-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ptcardiff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah Penang.... I wondered where all the "research" had gone.

As regular visitor, my penang system is, in short:
Ask/hint Cabbies, but insist you meet before she visits you in hotel/apptmnt.
Try a few massage places, or health clubs, then ask the good Masseues for nr.
If totally lost, wonder around Jalang Penang and wait for OKT or Cabbie to ask you "looking for someting?"..

First time: dont haggle too much, but look for quality.
If girl likes you, and you like girl, you'll come to some agreement and you have ... A Regular.

Works like a dream.
Old 26-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

Rekall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ha ha. Nice bro.

Yes, so that our payments can be used to fund more illusions from the masked magician.
Old 26-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptcardiff View Post
Ah Penang.... I wondered where all the "research" had gone.

As regular visitor, my penang system is, in short:
Ask/hint Cabbies, but insist you meet before she visits you in hotel/apptmnt.
Try a few massage places, or health clubs, then ask the good Masseues for nr.
If totally lost, wonder around Jalang Penang and wait for OKT or Cabbie to ask you "looking for someting?"..

First time: dont haggle too much, but look for quality.
If girl likes you, and you like girl, you'll come to some agreement and you have ... A Regular.

Works like a dream.
Research, u say? what to do bro, at the moment gone with the wind haha... will have to start over.and thanks for ur input though i feel the approach might not be as effective for locals like me hehe...
Old 26-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

LKYew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Research, u say? what to do bro, at the moment gone with the wind haha... will have to start over.and thanks for ur input though i feel the approach might not be as effective for locals like me hehe...
hopefully, we can get more brothers to recontribute to our cause here. I would like to post a recent FR of mine but worry that it may antagonise certain okt.
Old 26-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
This is non-paid site, some members here were acting like taikor, even KAN the moderator, if I were him, I'd do the same.
tsk tsk tsk....care to be more specific? do enlighten me further as i find myself difficult to comprehend
Old 26-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

blacken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro scorpionking, got any nice place to intro in penang especially NL..
Old 31-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcap View Post
Bro's... what is wrong with the guy who is cleaning off the threads?
It would be nice if he/she tell us things to avoid poosting instead him clearing them all... this forum is meant to share both by Experienced and Starters... if they keep cleaning, better clean other post by many OKT who floading the Forum nearly every minute with their stock.

too bad WSG is not accessible in stable condition (at lease some ISP are blocking here in Malaysia), else would not bother to come this forum with these funny character of Admin removing post by users.
Bro,

there is difference between paying and non-paying okts. I guess we need to ask all our favourite okts to start chipping in here financially so that FRs of their girls can remain intact
Old 31-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
royalcap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, FR will be there if you wrote about the PAID OKT's girls with possitive / nuetral comment... other then that, they are simply removed . So please the OKT's here... your thread will be safe as Solomon's treasure.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

Been a while since anybody posted FR here.. let me assure those concerned, this FR is from the stocks of one of the paid advertisers in this forum.

Decided to go for some action though it is fasting month and wind blowing hot n cold during this month. called a okt contact n got to the hotel after some searching around. was told that he has one NL but when i opened the door, it was bakso and indomee on the menu.

still, she was quite attractive and friendly.so decided to have a go.

After some small talk,the bakso took of her clothes n asked me whether I had taken my bath b4 coming cos she said I smelled nice... Suddenly, without any warning, she just got down to her knees and proceeded to give me a BJ by the bed side while I was standing utterly surprised n unexpecting.. She really gave me one of the best BJs I ever had..deepthroating wit lots of tongue action.. It went for abt 8 minutes..I had my watch still on wit me heh heh..

Then, we proceeded to get on the bed where she continued her BJ on me..another 5 minutes... She was really into it bro...n in my mind, it reminded me why lots of samsters said tat bonking a NL or bakso is somewhat of a different experience compared to prc or Russian stock for tat matter.

The next 40 minutes, I was given one of the toughest drill sexercise by the bakso sergeant.. She capped me n boy rode me like no tomorrow... Complete wit all thrusting n grinding.. On many occasions, she purposely arched her body forward n let her breasts touch my face urging me to have mouthfuls of them.. I jz did wat I hv been wanting to do for some time..sucking nice tits n nipples..her nipples were like the Japan av stars.. So round and protruding out for like 5 inches when she was aroused.. It was crazy but I was like having slurpee at seven eleven..slurping up n down her breasts n she kept on arching forward smacking them on my face.. I din know she could
speak English but suddenly she jz blurted out "oh my god!" which further turned me on.. She was on top of me for 20 minutes b4 I turned her around.. Did the fast slow motion thrusts on her n she was like going to explode...just moaning n saying " sayannnnggg..." I dunno whether she was faking or not but if she was, hell she was doing a pretty fine job..

Another 15 minutes of pounding b4 I came in her... Rested motionless on top of her... Could not move until she slowly pulled my bro from her trembling body.. We washed up n she kept asking me how old I was n do I pound my wife like tat? Told her tat I m still not married n if I did, I would luv my wife to be able to match her stellar performance..

Though okt said price only 150, I gave her additional 50.. Instantly her face lit up as if she had been given a priceless gold ring..she hugged n kissed me. Btw, while screwing, she allowed me to FK her and finger her... Something which really turned me on..To a certain foreign girl i recently paid 5k for, pls learn from this bakso girl..

She gave me her hp no.... I told her tat she really gave a very good account of herself n would luv to see her again b4 she leaves the country.. As I left, I felt a bit vindicated as I always felt tat even for a nominal, if not reasonable price, one can get a really satisfying sexperience.. I won't be paying over the top charges after tis ... I m very sure..
Old 07-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
there's a lot out there who ask for contacts but do not post FRs.. i kena quite a number of times.. dun want to reply unless to several regulars here only.. can't comment too much on the jbe n 101 agencies though it's kinda hard to get thru to them from my past experiences..perhaps business is too good?
havent been in practice for a long time. Was in putrajaya the other day for matter..stayed over at one of the hotels, Pull***...

After dinner, went down to the lounge to relax. Had a chat with one of this englishmen who has been staying over in the hotel for the past two weeks. Cut a pretty much long story short, he seems to have contacts too..Actually, the hotel manager has it, not him particularly. And hence, tempted to try.

Name : S
Freelancer, Nursing college
Race : Malay (my first time, had no worries for JAIS And Jakim as they wont be able to enter the hotel)
Boobs : 34B
Face :7.5/10
Body : 6/10
WIR : I would...She has firends in penang too..so i guess i am getting luckier one raya commences
CIM:Yes
One shot :250
Overnight : 650 (12-7) (six shots)

She entered my room and we had a chat. Took a bath together.

Her honeycomb was rather tight and shaven. After an awesome BJ, we went straight to business. Ramadhan does not seem to keep her exhilaration and enthusiasm down. She was pretty good really.

If u asked me whether, i did 6 shots, my answer is no. Too tired after the morning and was really tired even more as ramadhan is on going...

3 shots merely and she had the courtesy to iron my pants and long sleeve the next morning. Gave her extra tips and kept her number..

Is not much of a full report..not as interesting as other, but just to keep the thread alive.

As to the hotel opposite C****** , it is, M******. I believe all the three net advertisers run there. Whether , are they any good, I would say, so-so...been disappointed once.

will update more once raya starts, and of course, i get more fl contacts
Old 08-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacken View Post
looks like wind is not blowing very strong during this puasa month huh.
still got bro cheong out there...
anyway is that really safe to have fun during this period?
any update on pv nowadays? is the stock still good?
Fellow Penang cheongster don't be too happy about it...
There's a new OCPD in Penang & he's bound to do some bad things to get some income before the Raya....
Mean while heard that orders have been given out that all KTVs are not allowed to have any WL.
so do be careful when cheonging...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1