The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Amos Yee flees to US

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardawn View Post
For sure he will badmouth the PAP government but I do hope he will stay away from race and religion . If he badmouth hope he will support it with facts and proof .
Bro stardawn, had returned your nice gesture!

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 29-09-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Cannot help but wonder how he is going to survive over at USA. Even if he manages to get the green card and survive under the dough welfare program. He will eventually realizes the harsh reality of life.

Migrating to USA might be a good idea for him. But to never have the option to set foot again in the country he was born in might not be so wise in the future. Would be better idea to migrate there thru legit means.

One thing for sure, he will have plenty of time to experience the true racist nature of americans.

Give him another 10-20 years or so when he is more matured. His tune might change....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 29-09-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If my memory serve me right, there was a fund raising activity here to help him tide over his expenses in States when he was detained in custody. What I could not understand is why contribute your hard earned money to help him continue to talk irresponsibly against other religion or for that matter, talk without any strong grounds under the pretext of freedom of speech!

Your hard earned money is better off to any charitable organisation. Amos must surely know that he should pay the price for his own irresponsible ways and not expect others to support him with their hard earned money.
Old 29-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 22
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
If my memory serve me right, there was a fund raising activity here to help him tide over his expenses in States when he was detained in custody. What I could not understand is why contribute your hard earned money to help him continue to talk irresponsibly against other religion or for that matter, talk without any strong grounds under the pretext of freedom of speech!

Your hard earned money is better off to any charitable organisation. Amos must surely know that he should pay the price for his own irresponsible ways and not expect others to support him with their hard earned money.
But you got to admit some race and religion really have problem.
Old 29-09-2017, 04:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
One thing for sure, he will have plenty of time to experience the true racist nature of americans.
I can tell you that I suffered for more from racism when I lived in Singapore.

My experiences in USA and NZ have been nothing but pleasant.

Singapore has to be one of the most racist countries on earth. The only people who think otherwise are the Chinese because they are the majority race.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Boss has spoken.
Old 29-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

This kid has balls bigger than 5 men put together.

He spoke his mind and the coward politicians tried to shut him, using force.

This country is a shame.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 29-09-2017, 11:36 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

The irony that people keep complaining the lack of freedom of speech

Yet when Amos Yee bitches about christian and muslim religions, this bunch of same idiots keep complaining about Amos Yee being insensitive to others religion

Quote:
freedom of speech

noun -the power or right to express one's opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty.
"the move would further harm freedom of speech in the region"

Old 01-10-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 7
Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!

Wish him all the best in the US .
Old 01-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 17
tinyfeet is one of the Best!tinyfeet is one of the Best!tinyfeet is one of the Best!tinyfeet is one of the Best!

They can't even handle a small kid . How to run a country ?
Old 01-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
richgao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyfeet View Post
They can't even handle a small kid . How to run a country ?
That's why they are running it like a business, with high-paid executives, managers ....
Old 02-10-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by richgao View Post
That's why they are running it like a business, with high-paid executives, managers ....
You are partly wrong . With high pay MPs and Ministers . Even as a Chinese I feel that I don't belong as everywhere I go in Sillypore you can see lots of foreigners .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-10-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
You are partly wrong . With high pay MPs and Ministers . Even as a Chinese I feel that I don't belong as everywhere I go in Sillypore you can see lots of foreigners .
Miw can counter your opinion and claim sillypore is a multi racial country. Plse refresh your memory on the last election results. Thats why most sillyporeans will not agree to your post. U go ask those 69.9% sillyporean.
Old 17-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Tsumani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Miw can counter your opinion and claim sillypore is a multi racial country. Plse refresh your memory on the last election results. Thats why most sillyporeans will not agree to your post. U go ask those 69.9% sillyporean.
Multi racial means can suka suka switch from Indian to Malay?
Old 25-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Amos Yee receives death threats for publicly supporting pedophilia

November 25, 2017

Singaporean teenager Amos Yee is embroiled in yet another controversy after publicly voicing out support for pedophilia in his recent Youtube videos.

Yee has received harsh criticism and even death threats after posting three videos on the topic, on 15, 17 and 20 November, entitled Why Pedophilia Is Alright, Don’t Discriminate Pedophiles, and Free Speech for the Pedophile respectively.

The 18-year-old, who is presently in Chicago after having been granted asylum in the US, argued that pedophilia is acceptable in principle in his videos on the matter.

Yee has previously expressed controversial views on sexual age of consent laws, advocating that such laws should be eliminated:

“I feel that if a person below the age of 18 perfectly consents to having sex with an adult, he should be allowed to do it. And the adult who has sex with that person should not be sent to jail for it.

“I had thoughts that I wanted to have sex with 20-year-olds when I was 16. So why shouldn’t I be able to do it? And if I did do it, it does not at all make sense that legally, the 20-year-old that my 16-year-old self had sex with should go to prison for it?”

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/amos-ye...ng-pedophilia/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1