The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
natui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Humble Story with Lynn

Waiting here for more
Old 12-11-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
Sceptile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more here
Old 12-11-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MijjyBoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support..
Old 13-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
snopchot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteface View Post
TS please come back soon.
Yes please do .
Old 13-11-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
RobinGibb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 13-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeh-s View Post
Part 1

This is a story of myself and Lynn. Story may be a bit draggy because I wish to add a bit of my thoughts along the way.

Disclaimer: obviously names and some small details have been changed, but it’s 80-90% truth. Also, please pardon my English. There will be sentence structure and grammar mistake along the way, for sure. But mostly importantly is that I hope you bros and sis-s enjoy it.

So this whole story started when Lynn and I were in a new groupchat, you all know lah, new groupchat always very talkative. Even if you don’t know anyone inside, after a couple of days you will know everyone.
This GC is my soccer friends and Lynn is one of my friend’s gf. Yes, I know im an asshole. Haha. Why there is this new GC is because there was birthday celebration(at Zouk) coming up, and my friend decided to open a GC and added those going inside.

Background: A bit of Lynn, she’s 20+yo, attached, nice B cups, got a dao face but also a bit of slut face. I always had a bit of liking for Lynn, always find her mysterious because she’s dao and will always peep at her boobs because she always wear tight tee. Occasionally when she comes for our gathering, she will be in her OL attire, and high heels. It’s quite a distracting sight. And I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one that think this way. As for me, I’m 30+, attached as well but stay alone. Gf will come over and stay usually over the weekend. Weekdays I am mostly alone.

For the next two weeks or so, this GC remained rather active. Lynn and I even started talking to each other in the GC. Then one fine day, I decided to PM her…
Keep cumming

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 14-11-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DuracellBatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here..
Old 14-11-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and do continue updating.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:13 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story ts... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
Old 14-11-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
teeh-s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, thanks for the responses everyone!

For the next two weeks or so, this GC remained rather active. Lynn and I even started talking to each other in the GC. Then one fine day, I decided to PM her…

Part 2

Me: Eh sis, are you looking forward to Zouk? Actually I rather go somewhere else more quiet at least don’t need to shout to talk.

Lynn: Ya, actually me too. But since no one suggested other places then ok loh, just tag along

Me: You voice out lah, then I support you in the GC. Hahahah.

Lynn: Mai la! I don’t want be extra la, aiya just follow along la!

I know this may sound nothing much, but to me, this shows that Lynn is actually ok with talk to me, at least never give me cold shoulder lah. And for the next few days, we started talking more and more, and sometimes even family or BGR stuffs. One fine day, I pluck up my courage to step up my game a tiny bit.

Knowing she will be going home after her yoga, I texted her.

Me: Hey, you have dinner plans after yoga? Want to makan somewhere near your place?

Lynn: Erm. I usually don’t take dinner after yoga cause late liao… but ok lah, since you asked then ok loh.

Inside me I was jumping like a little boy! Finally a date with her!

Me: Hahah thanks for not rejecting! How about dim sum dear? I know there’s a decent dimsum near your place.

Lynn: Wow, since when im your dear? I have bf liao leh. Anyway, I think I know which one you talking about. Fetch me from Commonwealth mrt at 8pm? Haha.

Before I could reply her, I saw her typing… again

Lynn: Can dear?

Me: Of course! Anywhere for you sweetheart

Wow, now I am not only jumping like a little boy but also excited af. This is like my invitation for her to play along and she accepted my invitation. But I know, I will take it easy, nothing too silly or stupid on the first date or this will backfire.

We carry on texting the rest of the day, and I started calling her baby, dear, darling etc. and she responded as well! I guess this is more exciting than my previous flings because she’s my friend’s gf, I had to overcome a greater moral wall. Which I didn't unfortunately.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
Mookatamaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls continue ...
Old 15-11-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
Billiton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBilliton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do please continue as soon as you can .
Old 21-11-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
teeh-s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the slow update, has been really caught up with work recently. Hope all bros n sis are still keen in our story!

We carry on texting the rest of the day, and I started calling her baby, dear, darling etc. and she responded as well! I guess this is more exciting than my previous flings because she’s my friend’s gf, I had to overcome a greater moral wall. Which I didn't unfortunately.

Part 3

Fast forward to 8pm, I picked Lynn up from Commonwealth taxi stand. When she entered my car, I feel a sense of awkwardness, not too sure if it’s just me or she felt it too. Maybe because this is our first time dining together privately, not just as friend but also maybe as fling. For the next one, two minutes we stayed silent in the car while I drove to dimsum place. Knowing this does not do any good to us, I broke the silence and asked about her work and yoga class, soon after, the atmosphere in the car lightened up and we began talking as if we are texting. Heng sia.

Upon reaching dinner place, waitress guided us to a rectangle table. And I was thinking... erm… where will she sit? In front of me or beside me? Both way it can be fun. If she sits in front, we can have some kinky leg time under the table. If she sits beside me, maybe I can even touch her thighs or something. That said, I was expecting her to sit in front. But you know, life always gives you the unexpected. As I sit down…

Lynn: eh, shift inside leh. Tsk…

As I shift to the chair inside and she sit beside me.

Me: eh I thought you will want to sit in front ma. Sitting beside me is usually my gf ma.

Lynn: oh ok lohhh. Then I shall fulfil your wish.

Just as she stands I pull her down again, and whisper into her ear “sit down, I want you to fulfil my other wishes instead“

She said nothing and just gave me small smile. Don’t know how to describe, not like a cheeky smile, not like a shy smile. Just a small smile on the side of the mouth, like telling me. Don’t worry, we are both adults, I get you. This small smile really made my cock twitch.

I took the ordering sheet and began ticking what I want…

Me: eh you ok with anything right, I quite fussy eater so let me choose first. If there’s anything you want just add on.

Suddenly, she roll her left arm into my arm right arm and lean on me, pressing her b cups on my right arm. I turn over and gave her a smile. Not a cheeky or kinky smile, the exact smile she gave me 2mins ago.

Lynn: is this what you want?

My cock harden again and it’s actually hurting because it’s kind of tight.
Before I could say anything, she snatched the ordering sheet from me and started ticking what she wanted. And passed it to the waitress. Then she looked at me and said quietly, almost to a whisper…

“You can’t have everything your way, else you will take things for granted …

“and I thought to myself “ wow, this is quite another game”

Soon, our ha kwa, siew mai, chee chong fun etc came and we started digging in.

Me: so, when was your last fling?

Lynn: eee, so rude. What makes you think I have sia.

Me: come on la… we are both adults rightttt?

She smiled and said: last one was my colleague lor, but we are quite steady la, strictly FWB. Not much feelings.

Throughout our convo, she told me she wasn’t getting enough attention from bf (which I expected and that their sex was boring, no foreplay etc. she said she felt more like a whore than a gf when they have sex. Get naked, fuck and sleep)

Me: then your colleague must be giving you good time lor.

Lynn: not exactly super good, but better than Aaron (bf) and the thrill is quite addictive. Especially when there’s no one in the office.

She giggled, and I laughed at it too. But my laugh was because I know what to do because of what she has been lacking. Honestly I may not be the best fucker, I cannot last 30mins straight fucking non-stop and usually just a one shot dude. But I am pretty decent with my foreplay, because a good foreplay will make the session feel long, and you never quite want a lady telling you “ that was a fast one “.
Old 30-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
fiveelement deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfiveelement deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Where are you TS ???
Old 02-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping camping...
Advert Space Available