The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does ladies really like to perform BJ on their men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
I'm the opposite,,,,,
I love to blow my Husband in he morning when he wakes up,,,
I love that kind of natural smell and taste from his penis,,,
I love that salty salty taste,,, hahaha,,,
Ya,,,to some might be kinda gross,, but I just love blowing him,,
Even after a Long day,,,,
I don't want him to get a shower before I blow him,,,
I love that natural smell and taste of his,,,

At times when I woke up,, after toileting,,
If he is still sleeping,,
I will pull down his boxer and blow him
A great way to wake him up and a fantastic way to start the day,
Gosh !!..Mrs OW u so notti gal ah ...disturb yr hubby lidat when he is sleeping ..but tat shd be the way between husbands n wives, keep sextifying each other ...keep it up !...wish my partner will do tat for me every morning

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-11-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aline View Post
Of course. Why not? Women can also be aroused. I have my needs too right?
Yes, yes, of cos sis...Glad to know tat u hv tat kinda need ...enjoy bbbjing yr guy & get wet at the same time doing it ...many women dun like or r not aroused to do tat mainly cos of hygiene issue ....but can't imagine or feel the type of pleasure u gals get doing it ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-11-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
It's a mutual thing if you want her to blow you, you better be willing to lick her pussy

If you do it and she dun blow you something should be not right le... I had a Girlfriend who do not like to blow me but when I lick her pussy she will reciprocate by giving a bj to me
Yes bro, give and receive
Old 11-11-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
zeeepher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fling she say very picky but sometimes I also tio rejected by her cause of the smell and taste if she cannot tahan
Old 11-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeepher View Post
My fling she say very picky but sometimes I also tio rejected by her cause of the smell and taste if she cannot tahan
Most are rather picky indeed
Old 11-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 12
LesGrossman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLesGrossman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeepher View Post
MI also tio rejected by her cause of the smell
Fo me if a girl tell me that, i will become sad
Old 12-11-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephinew View Post
Since after married, when Husband want will just bj him. Not Everyday as tired from work, house chores, take care of kid etc. But still few times a week. It don’t really get me turn on, rather to please him. Of coz seeing him enjoy make me happy as well. He like to cum in mouth and see me swallow. Cum in mouth still ok. Swallow depend my mood.

And most important is clean it before bj. When he back from work and want it will get him to wash it first. You don’t want to bj after he urine and dirty whole day and put inside the mouth
Sis, u r the best! U hv a lucky hubby
Old 13-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

What goes around what comes around. You make her song, she make you song also
Old 13-11-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The answer is Yes if you got power, money and status e.g. top civil servant.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ex-scdf-ch...074038943.html

Ex-SCDF chief Peter Lim starts serving six-month jail term

Yahoo! Newsroom May 31, 2013

[Update on 26 June: Adding Lim's commencement of jail term]

Ex-Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) commissioner Peter Lim Sin Pang started serving his six-month jail term on Wednesday afternoon, according to a report in a local newspaper.

According to a report by The Straits Times, Lim was seen surrendering himself at the subordinate courts, dressed in a short-sleeved black shirt and pants, after being earlier sentenced to six months in jail for corruptly obtaining oral sex from Angie Pang Chor Mui in exchange for advancing her business interests.

A further seven charges involving two other women, which he pleaded guilty to earlier this month, were taken into consideration. The remaining two charges against him were withdrawn.

While reading out his sentence earlier this month, District Judge Hamidah Ibrahim stressed that a deterrent one was "clearly warranted" given the "vast amount of public disquiet that the present case has generated".

She noted that an "uncompromising stance" must be taken against all corruption offenders regardless of their standing, adding that a fine, which was what the defence sought, would "trivialise the severity of corruption committed".

"With every public servant's fall from grace, the confidence in the public service is affected and that is a fact which I could not ignore," she said.

Speaking to reporters outside court later on, Lim's defence lawyer Hamidul Haq said the six-month sentence was "in our view on the excessive side" and that it was "disappointing".

"But we will do our best to ensure that justice prevails in the end," he added, clarifying further that Lim's appeal was against his sentence and not his verdict.

Lim, who sat hunched in the dock, rubbed his temples as the sentence was being read out. His existing S$15,000 bail was extended for his lawyers to file a notice of appeal.

"Ridiculous" to not know what he did was wrong: Judge

The former SCDF chief was in end-May found guilty of corruption in the sex-for-contracts trial against him, which centred around one count of oral sex he obtained from 49-year-old Pang in May 2010. She was at the time general manager of Nimrod Engineering.

In reading out Lim's case verdict back then, District Judge Hamidah said it was "downright bizarre and ridiculous" for Lim to say he did not know it was wrong to engage in oral sex with Pang considering he had worked as a public servant for 25 years.

The judge also questioned Lim's credibility, noting that Lim's evidence in court was fraught with inconsistencies with his statements to officers from the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB).

Lim looked emotionless as the verdict was read out by the judge.

The prosecution had contended that Lim, 52, gave instructions to change the 6 April 2011 closed tender for radiation portal monitors to an open one to let Nimrod participate.

The ex-SCDF chief denied it and countered that he was not aware it was a conflict of interest because "nobody pointed it out to him" and that the evaluation process would already have gone though other directors before it came to him for final approval.

During the trial in March, Lim said he consented to oral sex with Pang after she begged "pitifully" and that he had met with Pang with the intention to catch up and chit chat. The oral sex, he said, was spontaneous.

In her decision, the judge noted that Lim was undoubtedly the initiator of the oral sex as he had directed Pang to the spot where it occurred. Hamidah also did not believe there was depth or substance to the relationship between Lim and Pang.

Related stories:
Woman in SCDF sex-for-contracts trial: I gave him oral sex
Sex-for-contracts trial: Star witness grilled over ‘intimate’ relationship with own boss
I didn't stop and analyse... I liked him a lot: woman in ex-SCDF chief Peter Lim's trial
Old 13-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!

I think when a girl Blows you, you know whether she likes it or not.

Some just want to make their men happy but they are not really into it.

My partner likes to BJ me and she does the full package including rimming and Allowing me to cum in her mouth every time.

One time when sending her home in KPE, I ask her can BJ me as I have never been BJ before. She thought I was joking and caress my dick to make me happy. Next thing I remove my seat belt and unbutton and unzipped my pants. She laughed and say I am crazy. But she went on to BJ me.

I didn’t wash and she say it’s very salty ... haha but she made me happy and I think she is very turn on too.... didn’t manage to continue though as the traffic slowed down and we are afraid of being seen.

The annoying thing was the car seat belt alarm that’s keeps going on .
Old 14-11-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

But do you all drink pussy juice in return?

My wife asks me to lick, drink and suck. Even if it's a bit salty, I will still drink.
Old 14-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
But do you all drink pussy juice in return?

My wife asks me to lick, drink and suck. Even if it's a bit salty, I will still drink.
Oh yes... every drop 😄
Old 14-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

its important to clean up for BJ. Still remember my twin FB, last time so good, as I drive she will actually grab my stick out of my pants and rub the top til pre-cum ooze out. Then put the pre-cum back into her mouth and lick it away.

She will keep doing this until we reach our morning usual MSCP and dive down immediately for a BJ once my car is parked. I always loved to savour her leaking pussy juices between her legs. extremely sweet n salty

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 14-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Minoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

happy for those who have understanding partners.
My partner only open shop once a month....
My real partner now is my right hand.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

How do y'all take care of the hygiene and make it look pleasing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1