The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Thanks for the update forum.......... Seems like ur "500bht no frill hand hold service" doing good...........
Wow... only 500 bht!!!! Poor Naemlo must b losing out lots of customers now...
Old 28-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Cheaper than holding a mistaken identity ladyboy go back room kena min 3k baht to get rid lol
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 28-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Jimfairy-better than other countries stealth agents. LOL!

LMFAO!
SEAJ88
HIDDEN DANGER-when mongering overseas
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=493723
Old 28-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Tot u supposed to find resident "consultant" vbkk? ......What is your proposal?.......... Buying meal and drinks?.......

Quote:
Thanks for the update forum.......... Seems like ur "500bht no frill hand hold service" doing good..........
If only they really paid me 500baht each I would at least use the $$ to go for a body massage and leg massage after offering free advice and guidance.

Quote:
Other agents can offer the service. Too tiring and demanding for a meagre 500baht really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Cheaper than holding a mistaken identity ladyboy go back room kena min 3k baht to get rid lol
Lol. Nice meeting up bro. Headache with my girls at nana. one week come work only two days. today I go fuck them upside down.
Old 28-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are different type of services cater for different customers.
Old 28-02-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
If only they really paid me 500baht each I would at least use the $$ to go for a body massage and leg massage after offering free advice and guidance.
Nbzzzz those newbie coke oso never treat u drink ah? .........

Quote:
Headache with my girls at nana. one week come work only two days. today I go fuck them upside down.
If u nid people to comfort and sayang them after ur fucking session, let mi know......... I comfort them from Macau..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 28-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro........How ur pattaya adventure of tying LBs up at coconut tree?.........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 28-02-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There are different type of services cater for different customers.
I offer no tour guide or hold hand service. I can verbally advice where u should go. Please refrain from asking me to join or share your costs at disco or whatever. Be thankful I even offer inside info than to go into any establishment to find out the girls are not barfine able or hefty barfines.

Quote:
Nbzzzz those newbie coke oso never treat u drink ah? ........

If u nid people to comfort and sayang them after ur fucking session, let mi know......... I comfort them from Macau........
Work only two days for that week and today see me still dare to ask for advance cash 3000baht. Never cut her $$ good enough already. Sometimes really vomit blood work with them.

I want to drink beer or whatever I can drink from my bar la. My bartender keep offering me drinks whenever she sees me pop over. Like as if I want to go other bars to drink. We get to meet all sorts of people. Weird and braggarts as well
Old 01-03-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro........How ur pattaya adventure of tying LBs up at coconut tree?.........
now coincide with pasar malam stalls and LBs tied to coconut trees Now is lelong together low season everything lelong so some agogo clubs on tips ST / LT.... Don't pm or ask me for details as I do not wish to be labeled as getting commissions by promoting certain clubs or advertising lol
Old 01-03-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Been around for about a month at soi cowboy and Nana and meeting veteran cheongsters as well as new cheongsters.

Let me share one of the many incidents that I could recall. There was this bro who claimed that he had stayed in bkk for a long period of time due to work and etc. So he must be very familiar in bkk I guess. I guess those laujiao cheongsters who come to bkk every now and then would probably know where are the "really good hotels" cheap and good. But this guy chose to stay in a 5 star hotel. Perhaps paid by company. Fair enough. I met fair many people and able to judge whether they are well off or not. But this guy happens to go for cheap thrills and places like SK. I am not discriminating those who go SK. No offense though. I respect everyone way of cheong. SK is fun for those who know how to cheong. But the funny thing he told me he went the Lord. Then he told me he paid 7000baht for the girl. From what I can recall and and double checked. There's no category of 7000baht. Shall not disclose the exact amount for that category first. I asked him for FR on the room and girl. No pics , no FR no line or anything. I asked him where he selected the girl from. He said the papasan brought the girls into his room for selection.

So may I ask the frequent cheongsters of the Lord and laujiaos here, unless u are a politician or some well known figure whom u are afraid to let others recognize your face sitting at the lounge to select girls, would the papasan bring the highest CAT girls into your room for selection? I guess the room itself would not be just the simple room but the VViP ROOM and would cost a lot more than just 7000baht and the tips alone for the papasan effort. So I not sure he find me good to bluff or what. he just say he dun take photos and he dun take Line.

I'm fine with those who cheong SK or whether u cheong one night 30,000baht. Nothing to shy about. But from personal experiences meeting friends and strangers, there's no way a contrast of so much. Just how many people here really willing to spend 7k for one shot?I myself won't. Lol. But some of my friends will. And the way they spend on other establishments will confirmed that they are big spenders. I am comfortable hanging out with those regular cheongsters. At least humble and not pretentious. No need say big hotels ,eat at posh restaurants , cheong high end massage. End of day no one going to laugh at u even u eat roadside stalls. I also sometimes eat roadside stalls. Nothing to shy about.

So a cheongster who find coyote bars drinks expensive would stay in a 5 star hotel ,dine 6,000baht lunch and cheong 7000baht massage ( no such cat) only 7300baht. Maybe papasan give him discount plus add in vvip room with no extra charge. Maybe I need such a lobang myself. ?
Old 01-03-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

Anyway a little update on Nana plaza. Jokes aside.

Lately MiB been doing their rounds at Nana plaza forcing the underage girls as well as those without ID to leave their bar. Girls are lesser in many bars.

Rainbow bars still going strong with their veteran girls workig there after so many years. Stepped into a couple of coyote bars like playskool ,candy land and bubbles. Few customers. A few gems here and there. I guess coyotes bars are much popular in cowboy instead.

Pretty bored with the usual thermae ,agogo ,massage places which normally cheongsters will go. Any sharing from the laujiao cheongsters on where else to go instead?

Places like kapoo,pretty pubs,gclubs not very accustomed for them. Share here so I dun have to bring them into agogo bars. I rather stay at my bar and drink free beer.

BTW,bro treemon99, the guys were appreciative of the info on whether which girls can be barfined as not all coyotes goes with customer. Likewise which are the post op ladyboys and which coyote have a Thai bf working in the next door as guard. Would not want to be the next guy who step out of the bar with a girl and end up in the hospital when 5-6 Thai man whack u at the end of the soi. They bought me drinks fair enough.

But I would suggest bros who need such info to just contact me or read up more on the thread but not jio me to go from.bar to bar. Very tiring I went 3 nights bar hopping. Know everyone so paisey. I can share info which one have what and etc. Cannot go everyday like this then my girls never go to work I also duno. Lol
Old 01-03-2015, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Been around for about a month at soi cowboy and Nana and meeting veteran cheongsters as well as new cheongsters.
I always say in this forum... there are many weird ppl. Also why bother meeting so many strangers?
Old 01-03-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I always say in this forum... there are many weird ppl. Also why bother meeting so many strangers?
Bro,555, never meet many. Only a handful. Most of them are nice and good to talk to. Except 1 or 2. But it's ok if he's weird I just at most hang out one day. Most of the time meet my own friends. Making new friends have pros and cons. I just take everything they say or "brag" and smile. Sometimes relate to other friends and laugh over it. Never bother trying to question them. They say they happy can already. It's up to me to believe whether it's had any truth in it.

Definitely not deter to making new friends as long as I can find time. weird at most next time decline to cheong with them. I met some nice people too.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
TecNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Tot u supposed to find resident "consultant" vbkk? ......... What is your proposal?.......... Buying meal and drinks?........
Yes, we should meet up if anyone of you available.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe papasan give him discount plus add in vvip room with no extra charge. Maybe I need such a lobang myself. ?
Ya, I also want such a lobang...get 7K girl with VVIP room and get to choose privately. Or maybe he meant a 4K+ girl, paid for room upgrade and gave papasan big tip so he get girls to go vvip rm for him to choose, so total 7K??

Sometimes common for bros to give estimate price. i can never remember the exact prices either...ever met a situation where i was quoted a price for a girl and next time price quoted for a higher cat. But really, if got such good kantao 7K girl with VVIP rm upgrade i also interested...haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1