The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 6
oldundies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally manged to read all the pages and simply steam.
Old 29-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
krinkot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping gear mobilized. Thanks and keep updating.
Old 29-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Semakau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, more please!
Old 30-08-2018, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Deborah was a good sport as she simply allowed Henry to do as he wished to her body. His lower half was grinding against her while he was autoroaming all around her body, having free reign of whatever he wanted to do for the next 5 minutes. It was pretty baffling to see especially given that the age of consent in our own country was higher but then again, it was more of a technicality more than anything I guess. But even then, Auntie Kat could not tear her eyes away from the sight since it was morally morbid to even fathom such an idea.

With the tides with our side, Auntie Kat was the next to lose with Deborah just barely winning against her so she escaped another additional 'punishment'. Daryl was the winner and unfortunately for Auntie Kat, it was a dare. Auntie Kat silently stared at Daryl who in response simply shrugged. She had 3 pieces of attire left on her body which was mainly her bra, her shorts and her panties. Deciding to spice things up a little, Daryl opted for her to bare her chest.

" Auntie Kat, I dare you to walk to the center of the room and give us a good striptease and take off your bra. "

" .. " Auntie Kat remained silent but stood up and then walked to the center of the room. By now, every single pair of eyes in the room was glued to her the moment they heard Daryl issuing out the dare.

She took a deep breath before sighing, as though resigning herself to her fate. I could see her sneaking a few peeks towards Harry as though to ascertain whether or not he was watching. Unfortunately for her, while he did put in the effort to try to look away, I could see him staring at her body from the corner of his eyes. Without further ado, she extended her arms towards her back and unhooked her beige bra. At first, she did seem to hesitate but her hands then went back front and lifted her bra cups upwards, revealing her entire white breasts for everyone in the room to see. However, her palm was covering her nipples as though wanting to tease us. She paused for a moment before heaving another sigh and simply let go of it and just took off the bra normally, almost like she was saying, 'Screw this, at the end of the day they just want to see me naked that's all. I don't have to do a striptease for them.'

And of course, I was already ready with my camera.

-insert ExhibitR-

She then tossed her bra aside and simply walked back to our table with many eyes still glued on her. Daryl then chided. " Awesome body as always though lacking in the striptease department. "

Auntie Kat paid him no heed and simply continued the game topless. Unfortunately, since she was sitting right opposite of me, it was a bit hard for me to even attempt to try and take any photos. I remembered what Uncle Maxwell had told me earlier. One of the few conditions that Auntie Kat had set for tonight was the deletion of the photos and also, no cameras were allowed for tonight's event so everyone had to keep their cameras or camera phones inside of the wardrobe. I was the only one who sneaked mine in. That means to say that I was free to take all the photos as I want so long as I don't get caught. Remember when I said I only had photos of Auntie Kat in various states of nudity and not of her fucking? Yeah. I got caught later on and had to keep my phone away so don't expect too much guys but that's the later part.

" Mm.. " I could also hear a soft sigh beside me. Henry had enough fun with Deborah's subtle breasts and had slipped his hand into her panties, fingering her while still grinding against her. Seems like they are having fun.
Old 30-08-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 30-08-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
keithchan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkeithchan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkeithchan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkeithchan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share exhibit P,Q,R pls
Old 30-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 30-08-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
merseykop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts,

Please PM exhibit R

Thanks
Old 30-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Noisybot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share her photos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Alright bros, due to requests from samsters that I shouldn't post Auntie Kat photos here just in case Jack himself is a samster here, I shall not post anymore photos here in this thread. What I would do is specify if there's supposed to be a photo in the post like this,

"
' I like buttsex ' B said.

-inserts photoexhibitB here-
"

I will demarket it with red color text so easier to spot. So if bros are interested to see the photo can just pm me the specific post number( like this post is post #96 so pm me something like 'I want to see the photo on post 96')and I will send the image to you. Of course, the image would still be censored just like the previous ones to protect her identity.

Thanks for understanding, though I would still appreciate +rep and people commenting of course. A lot more motivation to write faster that way because it's a bit disheartening to post and there's no replies if you get what I mean.
Also, a few bros upped me without leaving your names. Can't return the favor if you don't leave your name

--------------------------------------------------

Moving into Jack's house started off really awkward because I have to readjust my lifestyle according to theirs. No more waking up early in the mornings to help ready the stall with my Dad and all and I get to enjoy home-cooked meals. I will take this life anyday

By the time I finished moving all of my stuff to the vacant room, it was probably the middle of December. And like any other tenant, I had to play the good boy act for quite a while although we already know each other for so long. Like damn paiseh like that live at someone else home. But over the course of a week, I got used to the lifestyle and the timetable here.

Auntie Kat would usually wake up at 7:30am to prepare for work whereas Jack and I would sleep till the sun burns our buttock. She would then return home at around 7 before proceeding to cook dinner for us. Sometimes if she's tired, she will just go to the nearby coffeeshop and dabao for us.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't manage to get to see Auntie Kat's usual attire at home as per described by Jack that night of only a nightie/pajamas and panties. It seems that she's at least a bit conscious of me as she would change to a T shirt and fbt shorts completed with full set of undergarment when she come home from work or after she finishes showering.

Even then, I would dare say. She's one of the best mothers one could have ever asked for. Despite renting the room from her, she still helps me to tidy up my room which includes mopping and vacuuming despite telling her that I would do it myself. There are times where she would vacuum my room while I just sit on the bed, pretending to be using my phone and playing games as I checked her out.

If there's one thing that I realized upon moving into this household was that, downblouses are ABUNDANT. I mean like legit abundant. If I were to describe Auntie Kat in a single word after being around her for so long, I would say that the word would either be a 'ditz' or 'klutz'. She's clumsy and slightly oblivious to certain stuff I would say. As a result of that, I more often than not get my fair share of eyecandy, in particular down her top without her really realizing that I could see.

This is the usual view that we would get:
-insert photoexhibitA here-

Bending down to vacuum or to mop more often than not shows her white breasts clad in her bra and with each motion that she took, her soft and delicate chest would deform and shake accordingly. And the fact that I'm almost a head taller than her made it even easier for me to look down her chest whenever she's sitting on the floor organizing her files and such.

Other than that, nothing much changed. She would still go out to drink and her friend would bring her home. But the thing was that because I can't be certain that Jack is sleeping. I would stay in my room which is just diagonal across from hers, maybe three steps away? Listening to them going at it while stroking my hard kuku. I lost count the amount of times I have cummed listening to them.

There was something about her moans that get me off so fucking easily. I think it's because you're so used to someone's usual voice that hearing their sexy voice moaning and panting when they have no absolute idea that you are hearing them - that makes it even hotter. Of course, it was a bit hard to look her in the eye in the next morning after masturbating to her. Especially so whenever she opens her mouth and talk, you're only reminded of her moans.

But I wasn't satisfied with just this. I wanted more.
Old 30-08-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

nice story. bookmarked at page 38
Old 30-08-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bluey20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS
Can share exhibit O, P, Q, R
Thanks!
Old 30-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share exhibit R pls
Old 30-08-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Please send exhibits P,Q,R. Thanks
Old 30-08-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Nagas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS.
Please share ExhibitR, thanks!