The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-08-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi guys
Been quite awhile since i cheong nagoya
I been to batam last cny
But i only go around visting relatives
I stayed with my relative house at nongsa
Seems like many new hotels sprang up at nagoya
Maybe i should re visit nagoya in the near future
Happy cheonging everyone
Old 27-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Must be Chinese restaurant you go to. Lol..
Yes, you are right: Chinese seafood places like Jumbo, No Signboard, etc. Very xpensive but still they want to charge even S$0.50 on top of a bill of S$100+.
Not understandable from a Western perspective, but yes, many Chinese count the single penny like Oncle Scrooge.

Last edited by Black Page; 27-08-2018 at 06:21 PM.
Old 27-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
wa! u is mobile office ah...cum btm lookin 4 secretary 2 help u work through the nite ah? lol
There's also another reason. Sitting at JCo working on my laptop for 2 or 3 hours
may catch attention of some ladies passing by or sitting for coffee, and may make office ladies to think that I am a business man working in Batam.
I become immediately more interesting for an office lady, than a speedy tourist who comes to Batam for the weekend and for the girls.
So, I put together two things: I work to not waste time and keep things going (I cannot afford to forget my work for 10 days) and I also fish sitting at my table drinking coffee.

PS: I must admit that my catch rate at JCo was good years ago, when there were really few Western men in Batam, but now has fallen down. Things got difficult. Disappointing. Ladies are used to meet and see Western men now, and I lost most of my "exot ic appeal". I must be very active in hunting. Fishing passively not not lead to much-
Old 27-08-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Every time I go Batam when stay in Formosa I will always take a 10 min short walk from harbour bay ferry terminal to Jalan Raja Ali which is the main road infront of bank BCA. (quite near planet holiday hotel).

Along that stretch of road, there are many angkot (mini van) which you can take to nagoya hill shopping centre at 3000 rupiah only nia. Upon reach, just need to cross the street and walk slightly to reach formosa. Everytime I go, no issue getting an angkot as there are plenty and many of them will pass by nagoya hill. My saving is 60000-3000=57,000 rupiah.

When going back to habourbay then no need to cross the road just take the angkot infront of bridge massage to opposite bank BCA (3000 rp) or some angkot driver can even send you to harbour bay terminal outside. (maybe 5000 rp)

I seldom book taxi unless I am in a rush or raining heavily. It is good to walk by foot to explore and know the way in case there is no taxi, you will still be able to get back to the ferry terminal yourself.

Nagoya city is rather small, about 1km radius taking Formosa as the centre of the radius.

Northwest of formosa is habourbay/jodoh/pacific/atalanta spa.
North of formosa is NED or kampung bule/macdonald/KFC/goldbird
Northeast of formosa is trinity/the hills/seruni hotel
West of formosa is citywalk/newton disco
East of formosa is Nagoya hill shopping mall
South of formosa is windsor/BCS mall/penuin area
Southwest of formosa is DCmall/massage joints/utama hotel

Booking supir to hunt for cewek is not necessary as all the booking joint can be found in the map provided by nono and further more can avoid supir taking commission from joint. Take a one way taxi from point A to B with negotiation is the best option. Upon confirm the girl you want, you may give 20k for her to take ojek to your hotel room at your desire time.

Conclusion: If you make a habit to walk by foot or take angkot, you can save much more than taking ojek and taxi. The saving can be used for better food and more massage
Good info. Newbies do take note.

I dont really walk to the hotel. But recce for girls i do take slow walk. Afterall i have all the time. No need rush. But i dont recce all the joints.

Thank you
Old 27-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
1)It is good to walk by foot to explore and know the way
2) Booking supir to hunt for cewek is not necessary
The best two pieces of wisdom. Definitely thumbs up.
Old 28-08-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Good info. Newbies do take note.

I dont really walk to the hotel. But recce for girls i do take slow walk. Afterall i have all the time. No need rush. But i dont recce all the joints.
Precisely. We have all the time in the world when in Batam. And, when going around on foot, you automatically saved 100k-200k off your booking cost. Plus, how many times you take a cab each day anyway? The money saved can be used for buying stuff for ceweks if they give good service, or good meals with fellow buddies.

I usually stay in either of the following hotels:

- Hana Hotel
- Paragon Hotel
- Hans In

and start my hunt in the direction of DC Mall area. This will cover about 7 joints, all within 5 minutes walk off each other. If you get your timing and expectation right, by the 7th joint, you should have booked your girl for the day. :-)
Old 28-08-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And, when going around on foot, :-)
Remember to bring umbrella, weather hot.
Old 28-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Remember to bring umbrella, weather hot.
Thanks for the friendly reminder. Nowadays I move around on scooter, hot weather is the least of my concern. Rather, is my girl forcing me to put on the jacket despite the hot weather that's irking me.
Old 28-08-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Precisely. We have all the time in the world when in Batam. And, when going around on foot, you automatically saved 100k-200k off your booking cost.
)
I walked few times, from Batam Centre to Venus Spa (not far from temple). What pissed me off was... every few 100 metres or so,, a gojek will stop you and offer his service. Telling him no, but he would just ride slowly and kept asking you to take his service !!
Old 28-08-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowadays I move around on scooter
Remember wear helmet then.
Old 28-08-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
I walked few times, from Batam Centre to Venus Spa (not far from temple). What pissed me off was... every few 100 metres or so,, a gojek will stop you and offer his service. Telling him no, but he would just ride slowly and kept asking you to take his service !!
There is a small trick which helps. On wide streets such as Jl. Bonjol, divided in two lanes, I prefer to walk on the right side, in the direction opposite to traffic. This makes much more difficult for an ojek to follow me.
Old 28-08-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Precisely. We have all the time in the world when in Batam. And, when going around on foot, you automatically saved 100k-200k off your booking cost. Plus, how many times you take a cab each day anyway? The money saved can be used for buying stuff for ceweks if they give good service, or good meals with fellow buddies.

I usually stay in either of the following hotels:

- Hana Hotel
- Paragon Hotel
- Hans In

and start my hunt in the direction of DC Mall area. This will cover about 7 joints, all within 5 minutes walk off each other. If you get your timing and expectation right, by the 7th joint, you should have booked your girl for the day. :-)
Totally agree with u. If just cheong once or twice in a blue moon, overspend $100 also ok to them. Chicken feed lah.

Long long ago when i cheong Indon, save here and tere, in the end manage to stay 3 nites instead of 2 nites. Of course the 3rd nite no call chicken. Just RnR.

Thank you
Old 28-08-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Remember wear helmet then.
I always tell my kakies. Dont leave home without it!

Thank you
Old 28-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Bro, you very can. From BC to Venus not exactly near, but the road condition (if you go straight instead of turn left) is very dusty.

They are just cari makan. Just reject then politely lo.
Old 28-08-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hmm...Predator,the movie is coming to Batam on the coming Sept 2018,hehehe...well...tentative should start screening somewhere around middle of Sept tho.

Quote:

The Predator

The Storyline :

From the outer reaches of space to the small-town streets of suburbia, the hunt comes home. Now, the universe's most lethal hunters are stronger, smarter and deadlier than ever before, having genetically upgraded themselves with DNA from other species. When a young boy accidentally triggers their return to Earth, only a ragtag crew of ex-soldiers and a disgruntled science teacher can prevent the end of the human race.

Trailer

Not too sure how is this movie is going to be like,but well...i am planning to watch it if i have the time and of course provided that i am in Batam during that time. Hehehe...hopefully no one eats and drinks while watching this movie tho,hehehe...i will be heading to a quiet Batam theater (if i am watching it).

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
Another movie (AXL), i think should be quite out of the extraordinary kind of movie which should also be coming on Sept too,but not too sure which part of Sept. Its under the "coming-soon" category in the cinema21 website tho.

Eating and drinking in the theater is not prohibited,hehehe...but i wont be doing that.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1