The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahjin84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Lover at L18H16

hi everyone,i'm new here. 6 months ago i went to geylang with my fren and i went into this house.I met this girl of my life.Up till now we've already known for 6 months and i kept on going to the house to find her.... she has been very good to me giving me stuff and money for me to spend when i told her i've no money.we will come ut every once a week to meet up each other.she asked me to marry her when she goes back thailand and we've already planned wat to do when back n thailand with her.we both talked alot of our future next time and i believe she is serious about our relationship. Can i ask some of the experience samster here, will i be able to bring her back to singapore after she goes back to thailand to marry her?
Old 21-07-2010, 03:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Lover at L18H16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjin84 View Post
hi everyone,i'm new here. 6 months ago i went to geylang with my fren and i went into this house.I met this girl of my life.Up till now we've already known for 6 months and i kept on going to the house to find her.... she has been very good to me giving me stuff and money for me to spend when i told her i've no money.we will come ut every once a week to meet up each other.she asked me to marry her when she goes back thailand and we've already planned wat to do when back n thailand with her.we both talked alot of our future next time and i believe she is serious about our relationship. Can i ask some of the experience samster here, will i be able to bring her back to singapore after she goes back to thailand to marry her?
That's strange. I've been going to the same house for the past few months and a girl there told me that I'm the only special man in her life and she wants to marry me. Could it be the same girl?????
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That's strange. I've been going to the same house for the past few months and a girl there told me that I'm the only special man in her life and she wants to marry me. Could it be the same girl?????
LOL, interesting way to get your pt across...
Old 21-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Fatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm sure that you can by legal methods bring her back to SG and get her a citizenship.

But ask yourself this... Could she be using you to get one (citizenship) and then dump you after. I'm not one to judge but it could be possible and after all, WLs are very cunning.

If she really loves you, she would have quit ths job long ago so that she won't hurt your feelings (if you mind that is).

Even if you married her, are you sure she wants to come back? It would bring both you and her shame if others know that she was a WL before or if a friend who has been to the same house suddenly recognize her. That's probably why she came to SG to work in the first place. Because no one would recognize her as a WL back at home.

I dont mean to be cruel to bring you to reality but do question yourself a little so that your feelings are not hurt any further.

But if she really loves you, I wish you both the best and good luck!
Old 21-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

TS , now is not the time to plan for your future, now is the time for u to worry when her next DARLING is going to appear
Old 21-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Vostec deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVostec deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Read here http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=192787 and here http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=193285

Your chances of having something real and lasting with her ranks about the same as striking TOTO. Odds very low but still have some who win it. But I rather chance it on TOTO with confirm payout and much much lesser damage.
Old 21-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
she has been very good to me giving me stuff and money for me to spend when i told her i've no money.
O yes, spent all your money on her for 6 months and she give you some $$ back ... tat's nice ???

Nevertheless If u r a sillyporean - get yourself financially independent first before even considered getting married and of all, a WL ??? .....

Wish u well & no offends
Old 21-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Time to visit L18H16.

What's the no. of the girl you going to marry?

Beware clones...
Old 21-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

Verizon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also no money. I want to go there also
Old 21-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Time to visit L18H16.

What's the no. of the girl you going to marry?
bwahaha. sames thoughts here, but u beat me to it.
Old 21-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Sawadee Krup ahjin 84

You only knew her for six months and you already planning to get marry with her. Does it sound too fast for you? Have you know everything about her life?

I know it's the sweetest moment in the relationship, but getting marry before a proper knowing a person character is a disastrous for your FUTURE! Asked yourself, if let say you fail to bring her to Singapore to stay with you, are you prepare to go to Thailand and live there?

I believe you are still young, go out and see the world. Choke dee!!
Old 21-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
SG Obama is Cool - loads of Potential

i wonder if u can speak thai... the key to a good marriage is communication... and plenty of money
Old 22-07-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can i ask some of the experience samster here, will i be able to bring her back to singapore after she goes back to thailand to marry her?
she marry her?

How long has she been working here and when is she going to R.O.D.?
Old 22-07-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster (M)

ahjin84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes ord soon
Old 22-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

she wont be able to come back SG for a few years soon.u'll need to go up to find her.Anyway its better,the disntance will test yr relationship,lol Then along the way,u'll find out whats meant to be will be,good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1