The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-09-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Bkkgems-Honey.
Looks 6/10, short hair
Body skinny and tan.
Boobs-D enhanced and hard. Black nipples.
No frenching just tip of tongue touching your tongue. She do not like frenching.
A bit of dead fish response.
Massage good as she work as a masseur.
She give a unwilling feeling to service me.
Probably she like younger men.
Rtf-100% NO.
Okt response was fast but only 50% correct.
I asked him whether Honey can french and massage.
He replied no problem.
Sad to see u getting this but bro, how can her boobs be hard?
U sure u gotten the honey as per pic coz I had RTF her twice and experience was very good. I do know for 1 think Indian bros have to stay away from this one as OKT did clarify with race when booking but other then that she's very good.
Old 19-09-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLKM View Post
I must concur with this FR. Honest opinion.
Bro LLKM. U concur with what?
If u had gotten from BKG and write FR or concur with others no problem.
But 1 negative FRs with lots of supporting Nicks is too obvious.
Kindly screenshot and let us see that you had gotten Honey from BKG and I will humbly apologise to u. If not kindly do not flamed.
Old 19-09-2018, 12:45 PM
KittMan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybite View Post
Had haciko from emmanuelle yesterday morning

Looks : 7.5/10, not too bad. She has the syt look and cfm look. 
Body: 8/10, quite slim. Can't Remember how her legs look though. 
Boobs: 8/10, big and natural
French: 8/10, yes, I like. 
Bbbj: 9/10, another lollipop sucker. I think it helped that I looked clean. She gave me a BJ in the shower after 1st shot and I really wanted to screw her there and then. Naughty girl. 
Fj: 9/10, I was first customer for the day and think she was quite horny. French once in the room, and we undressed each other like poly kids before showering.
cim: nve try
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15...ostcount=14221

Poly Kids...
Old 19-09-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Ashboy03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Sadly, sorry no indian bros. But it's put forward in a very polite, professional sounding message.
Really meh?? I’m an indian dude and i booked her during her previous tour. She was Fine with it leh. LOL
Old 19-09-2018, 01:39 PM
KittMan

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17799834&postcount=1

Hi,

Could the kind bros here show me where can I find this gal - Tiffany in the website below?? thanks,

https://www.milkyway9696.com/
Old 19-09-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittMan View Post
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17799834&postcount=1

Hi,

Could the kind bros here show me where can I find this gal - Tiffany in the website below?? thanks,

https://www.milkyway9696.com/
Their website is out of date, cherry also not shown.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:32 PM
KittMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Their website is out of date, cherry also not shown.
Noted. thanks!!
Old 19-09-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
orehcac is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittMan View Post

Wah great catch lol.. sharp eye
Old 19-09-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thought that i should submit thus fr for a deserving lady roro from lovers fortress.

First off okt is great. Quick reaponse and honest reply, unlike one stable that i used to visit and been getting bad rep recently. Asked if roro is natural n her level of english n gfe. Was assured all good and all matched up. So kudos to okt.

Roro is a tall girl at 167, not 160 as advertised. Dj back home n does some modelling too. Showed me her pics doing underwear modelling. Think is a runway thing as they were having after parties in their underwear. Not the slim type but with very nice curves. When she opened the door, i was nicely surpised as she was in a chiong or office wear type n not the typical slutty outfit. That is nice. Not fair but more towards minah skin. She is pretty in her own rights.
Followed her to her room, saw a fair n pretty lady in the hall. Can be next target. Anyway back to roro. We proceeded to shower after a short hug. Felt her big natural boobs. Nice. Shower quite standard although we did have a bit a fun in there.
Back to room. Asked her to put on her top n bottoms. Feels more like dating. Frenched her while carassing her big tits. Must say, while her tits are big n natural n nice shape, they dont feel as shoick. Still like wari from trl recently. But overall still good. Hands into her panties and start to rub n get her wet. Capped on and pumped away. Roro is accomodating and we tried various positions. She does ride well. Finished off in misionary.
Showered, rest and hugged. Round 2, she was pretending to be asleep while i molest her. Then got her to give me a nice catbath. Finished with handjob. Overall value for money and great gfe. Her english is fine but her sentence structure is a bit odd so need some effort to understand. Still can have a very good conversation.she is chatty n willing to share. No commercial feel. More like fuck buddy.
Location wise, probably better with own transport.
Rtf? Too many new gems out recently. Will only return if others dissapoint
Old 19-09-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
BkkGems: Elsa

On the “contrary” to other Elsa FRs.
I had a different experience from the other bros who visited her. I visited her twice over 2 weekends and finally got time to pen an FR.
I got greeted with a warm welcome and did not get the bad attitude that the other bros experience. I think She’s the kind that if you know her to coax her she will accommodate you. I guess I lucky lor.
Photo as per website
Body: Slim, right and enhanced Ds
Service: more like a gf lovemaking session, and honestly she is very shy to show she is having a good time but her whole body was heating up and I made her lovehole so damn wet it was dripping 😆 Kissing was also because she was shy, but managed to get abit of French here. 😆
I did tell Bro Jerry of the “ang pai” status he gives to his ladies. Cos I visited his Super Ang Pai A**** but she did not meet my expectations.
As all say YMMV, so lidat lor.
Old 19-09-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Kena fly kite by Emmanuelle stable tonight.

Contacted Bro Emm to book Paige at an hour before stupulated time. Half hour later Bro Emm said OK, gave address and I went down. Reached Area G, jammed like fark. Circle ard the Lorongs until I parallel park. Pulled 3 coupons and text Bro Emm I arrived, a minute earlier.
Told to wait as he need to prepare. Texted him 15mins to ask him to hustle up as I'm getting stares from the restaurants there. Gave up after waiting close to 30 mins.
Not a word of apology.

Damage: Wasted 3 coupons and petrol.
Saved: 130.00 cash on hand.

Went to Jln Molek to bang out my frustration but was a good fark. Went to late night feet massage. Total damage - 80 bucks. So much more fulfilling.

Now waiting for his supporters to zap me.
Up your points. Good for speaking up
Old 19-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

Finally managed to clear some time and bonk NAM From Sexhouse
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=701947

Managed to get the lunchtime slot for today and bought some chicken rice for her, was hoping she will remember me from the last round back in may.

Nam is Tall with all natural body, very attractive in a school girl kawaii way.
english is ok, can understand most of what i am talking about.

Location wise discreet and central, parking no problem, she open the door and immediately tell me u come before. i smile and told her i hope to cum again today. obviously the joke was lost on her but that doesnt matter. she told me she will eat the chicken rice later. now time to feed her sausage =)

shower she gave me a bbbj, she knows how to please and frenching was out of this world, foreplay and sex was good honestly was a blur, but very well done with lots of passion.

kinda regret waiting till now to go visit her as i was bz last week. she is going back sat or sunday, looks like i will have to wait for her next trip for my RTF
Old 19-09-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Studio pics quite scary. I believe real person will be far from that kind of looks..
the original poster of FR is correct that she is pretty.

But studio pics are far from her real look.

her body has a lot of baby birth damage on the belly.

But she is good service. I tried her last time she was here.
Old 19-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Luciusboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite a new member here but this is my honest review on Penn.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=702937

Looks: 9/10 (really similar to pictures)
Body: 10/10 (just the right size)
Boobs: 9/10 (enhanced but still soft)
Gfe: 10/10 (chemistry was really good)
All the other criteria I leave it to your imagination. Once we start it's the full package

I would not believe when bro kk told me that i confirm will write fr after but here i am. Please treat Penn nicely as she's quite new but the experienced was good. Lots of kissing and intimate moments. She knows when to take the initiative too

Thanks bro kk for the quick response too!
Old 19-09-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
rippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ammz from Regentlust

Legit 21YO SYT who is very cute and pretty

Would say easily top 3 lookers of 2018

Firm body with natural B boobs with a perky ass

She is new into this line. A greenhorn definitely but her willing to serve attitude is her perseverance for a positive experience.

GFE is well over the limits and she feels like a poly to pre-uni fuck.

2 more days left on her tour.

Bro looking for SYT + Looks with a B natural and firm body dont miss her.

OKT very honest, asked him on how is Ammz service he told me she is green but willing to serve. I decided to take the plunge and i was not disappointed at all. Kudo's to Bro SK honest and upfront answer on this girl review.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1