The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 6
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
The older room is alway 350 but the newer one will have different price.
Oh,350k rupiah is for rooms in the old building i guess...hmm...if i am going to pay higher than 400k rupiah,i might probably pick Travel Lodge Hotel or Ggi hotel or even Pacific Hotel...but then again,its going to boil down to convenience.

Nowaday,i tends to think a lot on when it comes to booking hotel. In the past, i dont have to think,its just simply Formosa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
If u fancy KTV, got 20% if you open bottle but gal can go to your room for short or long time
Not a KTV person,Alishan is a good enough choice for me,hehehe...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1572 / Power: 15
asiancigar has a brilliant futureasiancigar has a brilliant futureasiancigar has a brilliant futureasiancigar has a brilliant futureasiancigar has a brilliant futureasiancigar has a brilliant futureasiancigar has a brilliant futureasiancigar has a brilliant futureasiancigar has a brilliant futureasiancigar has a brilliant futureasiancigar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
for driving clients around in batam for a day in his own car...

anyway this is infringe SBF rules...which I had removed all his posts here becos of his signature too...
Wah Brother... u see bay boh eng leh

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Zorro2Zero2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi All senior and bros here,

Iím going to Batam end of the mth with my company. We have a 2 night R&R.
We have company Transpot and driver that will drive us area. Would like to find out where is the best place for
: Massage with special ( Young and pretty type )
: club with young and hot chick ( which can take away back hotel )
: FL contact

To repay back your kindness, I canít up your point cause my this account is too newbie. ( My old account is Zorro2zero)
I will arrange a HH drinking and hugging with you at V-series KTV ( Drink on me ) girls u have to settle la. Swee bo. But say 1st. I drink beer only.

Sorry, not I donít want to read the posts. But too many alr. Cannot cover so much.

Anyway we are going to stay at Nagoya area (FYI)
Pls PM me.
Old Today, 01:56 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 4674 / Power: 9
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by james11672005 View Post
For my cewek, she's only 19. Small, petite and a sweet smile. In my cheonging history, I now know what is call no rush for time. And she let me do anything. Compare to the countless PRCs I had, she treat me like King.
Welcome to Indonesia and Brown Sugar Lovers Club!
PRC girls working in this business houses follow a SOP. You know since the first second what's going to happen next. 100% trained machines.
Indo girls.... You never know. Could be disappointing, could be heaven, could be your girlfriend. This unpredictability is what I like.
Old Today, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 10
cleyeo is a Helpful and Caring Samstercleyeo is a Helpful and Caring Samstercleyeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro2Zero2 View Post
Hi All senior and bros here,

Iím going to Batam end of the mth with my company. We have a 2 night R&R.
We have company Transpot and driver that will drive us area. Would like to find out where is the best place for
: Massage with special ( Young and pretty type )

Anyway we are going to stay at Nagoya area (FYI)
Pls PM me.
Massage with happy ending,, I always go to DELTA SPA. nice facilities and just 1 minute walk from J Co Donut in Nagoya Hill Mall.
Old Today, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24498 / Power: 21
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Wah Brother... u see bay boh eng leh

Cheerz
AC
doing national service....so when you bringing me to cheong...

Retired for good. No more chionging so nothing new to share for HCM. Will not reply any PM.

Welcome to HCM Self Help DIY n Travel Outside

Minimum 4 points to exchange
PM me if have not return favour
Dun waste your daily twice ups
Avg 1.5 years we can up each other again

Old Today, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72411 / Power: 108
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Oh,350k rupiah is for rooms in the old building i
Nowaday,i tends to think a lot on when it comes to booking hotel. In the past, i dont have to think,its just simply Formosa.
Y think so much? Easy old la later. Just near ferry terminal. Dont have to worry miss the boat

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 108 points daily
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal