The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
I can't help laughing with this list.
If these WL are 50% look alike to these actresses, you expect to see long queue at the hse. And the infamous online OKT will have no business.
Stop lying to make your cock feel shiok, only way to improve business is to import quality stocks.
Brother, my experience with online FL had been bad. There is no one to control these FLs so their service are bad compared to GL. I hardly find pretty ones too. The most frustrating part is I drove all the way to Jurong or some far away place, when the FL opened the door I said thanks you very much I am not interested and there isn't any others nearby as replacement. My humble 2 cents .

Like MBBB brother , I did those 5 stars Hotel ones and wasn't impressed by the quality too. If you spend some time to search around GL has better quality WL. Have you tried Zhi Zhi 1606 ?

Last edited by stpboc; 15-10-2017 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Add last paragraph
Old 15-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Brother, my experience with online FL had been bad. There is no one to control these FLs so their service are bad compared to GL. I hardly find pretty ones too. The most frustrating part is I drove all the way to Jurong or some far away place, when the FL opened the door I said thanks you very much I am not interested and there isn't any others nearby as replacement. My humble 2 cents .

Like MBBB brother , I did those 5 stars Hotel ones and wasn't impressed by the quality too. If you spend some time to search around GL has better quality WL. Have you tried Zhi Zhi 1606 ?
Bro,

My hit rate in terms of pretty ones with reasonable service / gfe (not as good as GL150 though) quite high.

I mostly went for hotel ones cos location more discreet.
There were some good gals though at condo locations also.
Can pm u some extg good gal if u want.
😊
Old 15-10-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
You can laugh until cows come home for all u can.
I've no motivation to lie.
Nor is there any misrepresentation that there is 50% look-a-likeness.

I've done my fair share of Cat150 and online FLs.

I had been distracted from GL Cat 150 at the beginning of this year due to the interesting descriptions of Online fls. I was a regular for a few online okt offering premium PRC stocks at $200 onwards (hotel based range) and easily patronized at least 20 of the pretty ladies this year. However, service, GFE and even matching look to the online photos also depends on luck and your level of 'research'. This is coupled by the higher level of discreetness due to the 4-5 star hotel location; and arrangement of appointments via wechat, even though there's a risk of av raid. Nevertheless, there appears a misconception of more beautiful online Fls which may have been overly inflated by the studio/ makeover photographs, many of which are heavily photoshopped. I was infatuated with some really beautiful stocks though, but my regulars had seen returned and good stocks really dried up for past couple of months.

I'd not been gg GL much his year until Aug after seeing the wonderful recommendations of bros omnia, BG and other seniors, which were fairly accurate. I've to say the sessions are v much enjoyable, and some more beautiful than many of the fl stocks.

I've no wish to argue further on this pointless discussion, except to make my point of view having tried both GL and online stocks extensively.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post

Aiyah Guys....

Certain people just like to discredit this actress thread because it threatens their "authority" in Geylang lah. If you search back in this thread, you'll be able to know who liao.
Old 15-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Aiyah Guys....

Certain people just like to discredit this actress thread because it threatens their "authority" in Geylang lah. If you search back in this thread, you'll be able to know who liao.
Haha...
Tx bro for heads up!
I've no concern whatsoever abt authority.
I just share what I experienced after others shared
Old 15-10-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Actresses in Geylang

Slight resemblance to an actress is just a guideline

Actresses are not necessarily to be a drop dead beauty

In fact most of them are ugly without makeover

Thus actress lookalike might not create long Q

Online OKT marketing are usually using heavily photoshopped pictures

So when the moment the FL open door we opened our mouth

Wow fucking big differences that made our jaws dropped
Old 15-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

lol bro!
But I try to mitigate this risk by getting wechat of the gals first.
From the wechat, sometimes u can get their non - photoshopped pictures.
Works for me mostly.
Old 15-10-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Online FL, I think I tried 5 times. PRC, local, ang mo. All sucks. So I don't bother no more.

At least Geylang you can slowly survey the girls in real life before you try it.

Or you can even ask those customers that just tried them.

Some okt will even warn you if a girl is lousy.
Old 15-10-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Online FL, I think I tried 5 times. PRC, local, ang mo. All sucks. So I don't bother no more.

At least Geylang you can slowly survey the girls in real life before you try it.

Some okt will even warn you if a girl is lousy.
Bro
I just pm bro Stpboc a beautiful gem I tried 6x.
Full c- D cupper.
Let me know if you want I'll pm u.
Old 15-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro
I just pm bro Stpboc a beautiful gem I tried 6x.
Full c- D cupper.
Let me know if you want I'll pm u.
Of course I want. PM
Old 15-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of course I want. PM
Done
Check ur pm
But the 🐺 sites can't be indicated here without kena blocked even in pm
Old 15-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong Post
Old 15-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
lol bro!
But I try to mitigate this risk by getting wechat of the gals first.
From the wechat, sometimes u can get their non - photoshopped pictures.
Works for me mostly.
But nowadays FL using MeiTu or MeiBaiTu @ WeChat...SiBay JiaLuck lor

But there are some honest ones whom post their Normal Photos too

Quote:

Some okt will even warn you if a girl is lousy. :eek
Yes 100% agreed ...Last time don't have internet

So OKT more honest...but currently they just wanna make quick bucks

Thats why can't be bother for return customers

Even you write a Complain FR @ their site...immediately deleted

But there are still some really nice FLs around

The thing is whether we are so lucky to hit the JackPot or not?

PS. many years back i did complain to a OKT and guess what

The FL called me up and apologise personally to me

FYI...the FL is a Japanese Lady
Old 15-10-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
But nowadays FL using MeiTu or MeiBaiTu @ WeChat...SiBay JiaLuck lor

But there are some honest ones whom post their Normal Photos too

Yes 100% agreed ...Last time don't have internet

So OKT more honest...but currently they just wanna make quick bucks

Thats why can't be bother for return customers

Even you write a Complain FR @ their site...immediately deleted

But there are still some really nice FLs around

The thing is whether we are so lucky to hit the JackPot or not?

PS. many years back i did complain to a OKT and guess what

The FL called me up and apologise personally to me

FYI...the FL is a Japanese Lady
Bro,

I hit quite a few jackpots earlier this year gg for the 🐺 Gals till the better stocks dried up.
There were also previously lovely Korean chicks few years ago from Iconick.
Old 16-10-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

I hit quite a few jackpots earlier this year gg for the 🐺 Gals till the better stocks dried up.
I think you are referring to those Big Brand’s names @ 🐺 right?

Kimchi stock I don’t really like, most of them tomboy
Old 17-10-2017, 05:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Last heard that the law has caught up with this OKT who specialised in Korean chicks ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1